Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I saw that on their eating out live. Was that Saturday?

I had to laugh at that live. The couple to the right of them looked miserable. Well the woman did, the fella kept being over excited to be there. When he said you could get radio 2 on Paul’s hair the look on his Mrs face 😂😂😂😂😂
I've not watched that one yet. Was it on there or the live on Sunday that he made the Ashley comment - I was kind of half paying attention.

Reactions: 1
Well done northerner, good prediction......err not sure if it’s a prediction cos it’s in the past but you know what I mean. What was the crime?
Criminal damage. He smashed up his landlady's shop windows. He seems to think it is the funniest thing he has ever done. I swear he's a psycho..

Purrrrrrr

VIP Member
Yes. He came up on my feed. Didn't know anything about him. Just watched the Paul take down, out of curiosity. I would love to be a fly on the wall when Fester watches it. He reminded me of that Goatis guy.

The guy does have some odd views. But, I laughed when he mentioned Paul's new age tee-shirt. Is that the one he gave to Angharad.:LOL:
the vocal ex-vegans are as strange as they cannot just be meat eaters anymore but have to eat meat raw. I believe its a personality flaw .. Although I am carnivore I do like to show my meat a flame

Goatis is sv3rige? his series with ex-vegans is good. he just lets them talk some amazingly honest stories

his series called "Vegans: The Epitome of Malnourishment think there are about 8 of them is scary as fuck but he never makes the distinction between vegan and raw vegan. the malnourishment vids are all raw vegans .. but its a path many vegans go down the ex-vegan interviews are mainly a mixed variety

sorry people I know many here are vegan so will stop now ❤

thanks Purrrrr ( I’m confused counting the Rs ) 🤣 and Northern
I shall brace myself and give this a watch.

Just a warning that he is homophobic and has some offensive views
thanks for the warning… I wouldn't have wanted to watch that in front of my gay son
the part about not having children because he’s gay 😳 ummm nah mate gay people can still be parents and great ones at that… Burgess not so much so and not because he is gay but because he carries too much damage around with him already, because he’s misogynistic, manipulative, greedy, selfish the list is endless.
And as a mother of 4 I agree if you don’t have children you are not entitled to start a debate on feeding them.

Last edited:
I thought he was on something in the live. He was as high as a kite. Yeah, I noticed the birthday hint hint. Did anyone see the moment Stuart compared himself to Uncle Fester with his new bald look and PB quickly moved on? 🤣

OMG! They're harvesting onions WAY too early and giving out shit advice about when to take them out the ground. Don't listen to anything these two say about growing vegetables. They don't have a clue!
He called himself auntie fester 🤣. Paul did move on quickly. They are taking the onions out early because they are running out of space for new plants. I have that problem and try and convince my husband it's a delicacy in posh circles 😂

I was wondering about his comment about lack of views and comments in the Kia vlog so checked social blade for stats. Is it normal to lose 100 subs then gain a 100 quickly?
Screenshot_20220726-191458.png

I've just realised I haven't seen Siobhan's name in ages. She used to be a big giver to the TVG charity. Has anyone else seen her around the channel?

• Wow

MissFifibelle

What about 'In a world full of Burgesses, be a Jason'?

What's happening with the Vegan Queens? Can anyone enlighten me? I'm not on Facebook.

Timestamp 23.31

An older video where Paul kicked off when someone asked how his fitness regime was going. He hit a nerve! Such a rude thin skinned man.

Goagirl

He's just posted this on fb.WTAF??? 🙈🙈🙈
You know, friends, and even family can be really harsh sometimes.
A simple question can be met with such ignorance, and even spite. It's like some people don't actually want what is best for you.
So I'm sat with Isis on my knee this morning stroking her lovingly. I decided to ask her where she got her fine rabbit's knickers from, as I would love a pair myself.
Nothing!
I ask again, increasing the density of the compliment by telling her that her rabbit's knickers are some of the finest I've ever seen, and I would love to know where she got them so that I could purchase said knickers for myself and maybe even Jason.
Again, nothing!
I called out her ignorance, and was met with even more.
She's now in the back garden lazing in a ray of sun.
We'll speak again, at some point, but not yet.
Not yet!
Anyone else experienced this?
They are vegetarian. Both channels are more about growing veggies with a bit of chat.

What Vivi did next
Richard and Paul
Thanks 😊
Oh I missed that, I need to re watch.

Is this serious? Did he really post this?
Yea it's on fb! 🤣🤣

• Haha