Those Vegan Guys #3 Clearly Marked bully. Manipulative twits, no prizes for guessing, it's those vegan gits

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah, good point. His dad probably reacted badly to Pauls action and rightfully so but Paul said he supported him and Jason eventually. I think any family member would be embarrassed by Pauls actions. It's probably not so much the actual events but more the way Paul unashamedly bragged about them. Like when he talked on YouTube about his days as a rent boy, he speaks about it almost as if he is proud of it but certainly with no embarrasment.
Its that … that I can’t get my head around, the way he talks about it like it’s the most natural thing for a young boy to be out on the street picking up tricks … it’s not and at that age those tricks that he’s picking up are essentially paedophiles…

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Its that … that I can’t get my head around, the way he talks about it like it’s the most natural thing for a young boy to be out on the street picking up tricks … it’s not and at that age those tricks that he’s picking up are essentially paedophiles…
Thank God he’s never had children of his own.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Thank God he’s never had children of his own.
This is why I don’t get the parents of Angharad… there is no way on earth I would allow a child of mine to form any kind of friendship no matter how platonic with an ex sex worker and certainly not one who had started out so young and seems to regale the stories of his escapades as if he’s proud of them.

• Heart
This is why I don’t get the parents of Angharad… there is no way on earth I would allow a child of mine to form any kind of friendship no matter how platonic with an ex sex worker and certainly not one who had started out so young and seems to regale the stories of his escapades as if he’s proud of them.
Same. I’d not let any of my children near him. He’s a bully and a very dark person.

I think it’s why he’s such a cold, narcissistic person, because he’s angry at his parents. He’s still that angry little boy that felt unloved, because any child who goes selling their body is not being cared and nurtured at home. I’m sorry but they’re not. I had a tough childhood at times with my parents issues, but my mum was very protective of us. She has us in bed by 7.30pm at age 10. She always knew where we were, we weren’t allowed out of our street when playing at that age. She always had her eye on us when outside. I also didn’t know what sex was until about 16 and then didn’t do it till near 20! I was a child in the 80s/90s. Too innocent maybe but I’m glad my Mum shielded me from that until I was older. I can’t fault her on that. Paul is deeply angry hence why he’s grown up into this narcisstic, angry person. Sorry, that got deep but I learnt a lot in therapy. He behaves similar to 2 of my siblings who have trauma and are very angry people.

I also have to add, he hides behind this vegan status to make him look holier than thou. Many vegans do. I know of someone who’s quite an aggressive person and at times abuses their partner, yet on social media they portray themselves as pure, vegan, for the animals etc people think they’re a wonderful pure person. Many use their vegan status as a way to come across as kind hearted and gentle, when they’re far from it,

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Same. I’d not let any of my children near him. He’s a bully and a very dark person

I also have to add, he hides behind this vegan status to make him look holier than thou. Many vegans do. I know of someone who’s quite an aggressive person and at times abuses their partner, yet on social media they portray themselves as pure, vegan, for the animals etc people think they’re a wonderful pure person. Many use their vegan status as a way to come across as kind hearted and gentle, when they’re far from it,
I was heavily involved in a cultish church in the 90s. On the surface it was a very shiny happy people community, really friendly, lots of hippy types, it attracted students and troubled teenagers. As soon as you scratch the surface and get to know the people running that place it's a real horror story, lots of scandals. A married minister who ran off with a 15 year old. A missionary who abused his family in every way, they had to flee. A very dodgy youth leader. A lot of bullying went on, one friend of mine had a nervous breakdown over severe bullying from an elder. These people are attracted to the nice respectibility of religion it acts as an invisibility cloak so they can get away with some appalling behaviour. It's like they are hidden in plain sight.

I see a lot of that in Paul, it's just veganism and not an organised religion.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Her mum seriously needs to read on here, it may give her a reality check.

Reactions: 3
Unffortunetly people will just see what they want to see or believe what they want to believe. even if angharads parents read every word of what is said here, they still wouldn't want to give up their freindship with Paul. They are part of the cult now and Paul has indoctrinated them to believe what ever Paul wants them to believe. Even if they saw truth in what is said here They will not allow themselves to betray their mighty leader

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Beggy?.jpeg

Just in case you didn't know where to send them the stuff they want, today's opener starts with a subliminal reminder ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Very clever Paul, but if you wanna use their actual addresse, just do a Google search , very easy to find.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So Ashley gets treated to a yellow sticker lunch as a reward for weeding his allotment and moderating his lives. He really knows how to push the boat out 😂

• Haha
No wonder Tom didn't want to be on camera with those tossers. Let's hope he talks some sense into Ashley. By the way, Adam you are the victim of a mate crime - they are robbing you blind and laughing at you.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
They had Ashley weeding? Jeezus. He takes the piss out of her. He treats her like a right mug.
There has to be an end point to this begging from people. If we are to believe Paul, he is starting a job soon, he has absolutely no excuse for the begging then. They will both be in work but I guarantee that their begging will continue. This is ridiculous. They are not a charity, they are just two scrounging freeloaders. And they never give anything back, it's just all take take take. And Paul, if you are listening, giving angharad rags rather than putting them in the bin doesn't count. Angharad bought stuff for you and you gave her your cast off cigarette stained rags. Hardly breaking the bank like you expect others to do for you., and you do expect it or at the very least, strongly hint and hope for it with sob stories and other manipulation tactics.

he is driven by greed. His motive for Everything he does is WHATS IN IT FOR ME? He's constantly on the take. I remember when he said WE ARE DOING A LIVE THIS WEEKEND, WE COULD DO WITH THE SUPERCHATS. That so blatantly proves to me that the primary reason they do live streams is for the money grabbing. I remember when I used to like them that they had a feature where they did a video link up with different vegans where Paul would chat to them about their veganism. I think it was called VEGAN STORIES. I found these quite good at the time, but after just a few of them, Paul announced on a VLOG that he will not be doing anymore because the views on those videos were not very good and it wasn't financially viable for his channel......obviously all about the money. I think that was the first time when I thought that Pauls number one motivation is money, not helping vegans as he likes to tell us.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
The problem i see is that subs and those around him appear scared of Paul. Including his husband. Paul can dress it up with kitchen rants about how honest he is and "once people show you who they are" blah blah blah etc... but ultimately everyone is scared of him and more often that not agree with him. Even when he is very clearly out of line. It is completely normal to disagree with each other and im always shocked by all the total support for his opinions. Unfortunately for Paul it is very hard to grow/reflect if you censor everyone around you. Shame on him for doing that to people. Sorry Jason you dont get a pass. You have had plenty opportunity to call him out when hes wrong. Paul if youre reading. You can dish it out but you can't take it. You block because your word is final.

• Heart
That thing he says WHEN PEOPLE SHOW YOU WHO THEY ARE, BELIEVE THEM. it is nothing more than a deflection tactic, if anyone challenges Paul, he throws these lines out to turn his flock against someone. These sayings of Pauls are aimed more at his followers .he repeats them many times for conditioning the flock.they are like mantras. If any outsiders come in and dare question anything Paul does. His well conditioned subjects jump to his defence. It really is pothetic.

For Anyone who needs a nice day out

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
I remember when I used to like them that they had a feature where they did a video link up with different vegans where Paul would chat to them about their veganism. I think it was called VEGAN STORIES. I found these quite good at the time, but after just a few of them, Paul announced on a VLOG that he will not be doing anymore because the views on those videos were not very good and it wasn't financially viable for his channel......obviously all about the money. I think that was the first time when I thought that Pauls number one motivation is money, not helping vegans as he likes to tell us.

It was in this pity party piece, there were tears, remember?, and right near the end he was on the beg giving out their Paypal address whilst thanking their patreons. It was the end of Vegan Stories and The Vegan Queens because the views were shite. Bleedin' clickbait title if ever i've seen one.

Sadly he didn't remain true to his word and Gemini still has to make an appearance from time to time.

1653341568153.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Total money grabbing, idle toss pot 🤬

It was in this pity party piece, there were tears, remember?, and right near the end he was on the beg giving out their Paypal address whilst thanking their patreons. It was the end of Vegan Stories and The Vegan Queens because the views were shite. Bleedin' clickbait title if ever i've seen one.

Sadly he didn't remain true to his word and Gemini still has to make an appearance from time to time.

View attachment 1289625
The Linda debarcle must have kicked them up the "Back Engine". Not hard enough IMHO

Reactions: 3
Same. I’d not let any of my children near him. He’s a bully and a very dark person.

I think it’s why he’s such a cold, narcissistic person, because he’s angry at his parents. He’s still that angry little boy that felt unloved, because any child who goes selling their body is not being cared and nurtured at home. I’m sorry but they’re not. I had a tough childhood at times with my parents issues, but my mum was very protective of us. She has us in bed by 7.30pm at age 10. She always knew where we were, we weren’t allowed out of our street when playing at that age. She always had her eye on us when outside. I also didn’t know what sex was until about 16 and then didn’t do it till near 20! I was a child in the 80s/90s. Too innocent maybe but I’m glad my Mum shielded me from that until I was older. I can’t fault her on that. Paul is deeply angry hence why he’s grown up into this narcisstic, angry person. Sorry, that got deep but I learnt a lot in therapy. He behaves similar to 2 of my siblings who have trauma and are very angry people.

Let's not jump on the "Veganism is a cult" bit though. I've been vegan for a lot longer than they have, not influenced by You Tube or anyone else for that matter -all my decisions around Veganism I made for me. I do completely agree though that being vegan doesn't automatically entitle you to holier than thou status. It seems that for everyone other You Tuber, if your "on screen life" doesn't match up with what you're trying to portray, it's easy for most people to see (as we all do here). For whatever reason it doesn't seem to be so obvious to the main core of subscribers -so I completely see that's where the"cultism" comes in.

Let's not jump on the "Veganism is a cult" bit though. I've been vegan for a lot longer than they have, not influenced by You Tube or anyone else for that matter -all my decisions around Veganism I made for me. I do completely agree though that being vegan doesn't automatically entitle you to holier than thou status. It seems that for everyone other You Tuber, if your "on screen life" doesn't match up with what you're trying to portray, it's easy for most people to see (as we all do here). For whatever reason it doesn't seem to be so obvious to the main core of subscribers -so I completely see that's where the"cultism" comes in.
In my opinion, i think the cult references used on here are all about how he runs his channel and certainly not about veganism. For me it's the way that they blindly follow his words and condone his actions. He adds nothing to the promotion of veganism and "waves the vegan flag" simply for monetary gains. He expects his followers to accept that his views are the only views and if they dare to disagree then that makes them evil and ultimately banished. For me, that's a cult.

• Heart