Those Vegan Guys #3 Clearly Marked bully. Manipulative twits, no prizes for guessing, it's those vegan gits

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He said him and Stuart are doing a vegan queens show shortly and they getting together soon and having a rehearsal. THEY ACTUALLY REHEARSE? If that tit is rehearsed, they're even worse than I thought. Hehe

Angharad sent them some fancy colourful bowls that she bought them off amazon. I am sure he will repay the favour when he sees her, he'll probably give her a pair of his old socks.
Or something he wants rid of, don't think he'd spend his own money on a gift.

It really angers me how her parents aren't seeing who he really is. They ought to cut off contact before he does or says something that could really hurt and upset Angharad.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Paul tells a story on his live about how he was shopping in tesco and made a complaint and a big song and dance about some non vegan toad in the holes in the vegan section. He said he's stormed to the customer service desk and demanded to see the store manager and then paraded the store manager down to take a look and he told the store manage how awful it is that non vegan stuff is with the vegan stuff.

This is what gives vegans a bad name.paul is a very bad example of a vegan. He gets all arsey about silly little bits of things that don't matter, venting his vemon on hardworking people. The guys is an idiot. Not all vegans are like this

Reactions: 6
Paul tells a story on his live about how he was shopping in tesco and made a complaint and a big song and dance about some non vegan toad in the holes in the vegan section. He said he's stormed to the customer service desk and demanded to see the store manager and then paraded the store manager down to take a look and he told the store manage how awful it is that non vegan stuff is with the vegan stuff.

This is what gives vegans a bad name.paul is a very bad example of a vegan. He gets all arsey about silly little bits of things that don't matter, venting his vemon on hardworking people. The guys is an idiot. Not all vegans are like this

1653148157618.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 7

That's his token vegan activism to keep the paying subs happy. The rest of it is the Paul admiration club.

I used to feel sorry for Jason as I thought he had a good heart but I have totally run out of sympathy for him with his nodding away to absolute nonsense Paul comes out with. Even downright lies he nods away and verbally agreed. He also has become so enmeshed in Paul's exploitation that I think they are almost as bad as each other.

• Heart
Leanne must have been saying she was struggling in the chat because Paul was quite supportive towards her. Linda didn't get that show of care when she said she was struggling. I wonder why that is. Oh, I forgot......

Leanne provides them with ££££££££££££££

Oh my god. There's a bit towards the end where Paul says this about the way things are run these days.

"It's always the leaders and the people who are rich at the top and then there's the poor people WE do everything and still give to the rich people to keep them rich."

What a load of absolute shite he talks. There is no way he can use the word WE in this sentence. He is the most selve centred, self serving, selfish person ever. He does nothing but help himself. And he has the audacity to include himself in that sentence

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I think after lindagate his bruised ego is busy rewriting the narrative so he is a mental health guru. I imagine with Jason working for MIND it will serve several purposes. He will not want Jason being seen to be more knowledgeable than him.

Yeah, good point. Also, Mabye he think his potential employers may be looking so he has to bite his tongue now. It's all a front , he has shown who he really is so a few weeks of him pretending to be nice isn't gonna wash

Screenshot_20220521-182953.png

He really doesn't like Vivi does he? Why can't he just say thanks for the comment and move on. Is it really that hard?

• Wow
  • Angry
View attachment 1283570

He really doesn't like Vivi does he? Why can't he just say thanks for the comment and move on. Is it really that hard?
I'd put money on the fact that the feeling is mutual where Vivi's concerned.

Probably jealous over Vivi having more subscribers 🤣🤭
Plus she can cook and she knows her elbow from her hole when it comes to growing veg. And she's got a couple of gay mates that can also cook and grow spuds. Oh, and they both have jobs and know their way around a bar of soap and a face cloth.

He's such an arrogant prick.

• Haha
So some fab person went to Angarad's channel and warned her of Paul's dubious character. Paul managed to twist the whole thing into him protecting Angarad from 'disgusting' people. The truth is herself and her family are financial contributors to his lifestyle and she also acts as a prop to make him look good because of her disabilities.

Did anyone see how quickly he went from happy chappy, to furious defender, back to happy chappy again... within a split second. It's all one big game to him.
I must of missed this … did Fester kick off about it in his live last night ?

Stupid bastard… does he not realise it’ll be some stupid fucker like himself having picked it up vlogged it and put it back in the wrong bleeping place … does he think the store manager has the time to walk the aisle every few minutes to make sure produce is in the right place …. Christ on a bike the blokes a full grade wanker.

I must of missed this … did Fester kick off about it in his live last night ?
8.26 ish regarding Pacific Blue

I'd put money on the fact that the feeling is mutual where Vivi's concerned.

Plus she can cook and she knows her elbow from her hole when it comes to growing veg. And she's got a couple of gay mates that can also cook and grow spuds. Oh, and they both have jobs and know their way around a bar of soap and a face cloth.

He's such an arrogant prick.
Are you talking about Richard and Paul? ☺. They are such a class act..if Paul ever discovers them he will implode with jealousy 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Agreed. He seems to think when he is dressed up as Gemini it magically makes his inappropriate behaviour seem cutsie. It's not.
Seriously, why are her parents allowing it to continue? She's going to be gutted when she realises the friendship was one-sided and was using her. They need to wake the eff up and steer well clear of him.

Part of me thinks they are scared of him, but then again they set up the first meeting so probably not. The person must have written an entire essay filled with the truth so it must have raised some suspicion.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Seriously, why are her parents allowing it to continue? She's going to be gutted when she realises the friendship was one-sided and was using her. They need to wake the eff up and steer well clear of him.

Part of me thinks they are scared of him, but then again they set up the first meeting so probably not. The person must have written an entire essay filled with the truth so it must have raised some suspicion.
Everyone around him is in awe of him and scared in equal measures. It's the school bully, everyone wants to be part of the gang but nobody wants to be bullied. Paul is also a bit of a wanker so he targets misfits and socially awkward people. They are easier to control as they are genuinely grateful for the community and social interaction. Angharad's parents are probably grateful to Paul for introducing her to other young people in his cult. 😟

• Sad
  • Angry
Are you talking about Richard and Paul? ☺. They are such a class act..if Paul ever discovers them he will implode with jealousy 😂

Yes, a class act indeed. I love them. :) I often wonder when Richard goes on a little rant about Youtubers that are always on the beg, if he means them.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Thanks North I’ll go take a look….

I’ve just subscribed to her channel absolutely no idea who she is but if she pisses Fester off she’s earn't a follow in my book.
Ive subcribed too 😊

This is a very good point. Rather than think it through; he goes straight on the attack. Who does he think he is?

Last edited:
I did laugh when he got all confrontational about Pacific Blue and stated if you’ve got anything to say … say to us…. We have, We do, you block us 🤣 anyone who calls you out you block.. Paul is only billy big bollocks when people are meek and mild, How can anyone have a say when they are blocked….
Myself and others called you out over Linda, you didn't say a dickie bird I was waiting for a snarky reply I was all geared up to go head to head but nope… nothing… nada…. Just blocked me don’t like people with valid opinions do you Paul, or people you can’t manipulate…

• Heart