Those happy days youtubers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder if he'll get nicked buying coka coka coka off one of the Amsterdam lookie lookie men.

No fake sunnys or beacts headphones there guys, just finest cut class As n Bs

Strap in people….they’re back in Europe….😂🤣
Or will it be strap on... oo eerr missus

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Can you really imagine them in Amsterdam going for a coffee and 'cake' is it vegan, do we care!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Liam has said quite proudly that he has a degree in journalism, which has always been a difficult field to find a job in. I can't see Liam as a reporter, he gets stressed out being on a permanent vacation. He'd fall to pieces working under the constant deadline pressure to produce copy.

When he gave their background story a few weeks ago, it sounded like he finished his degree and then he and Janine went traveling through Thailand and India for a year or two, where they discovered veganism and built a business on that when they returned to the UK.

They don't seem like they've ever had real jobs--just running their own little businesses with support from their parents. Probably a lot of support from their parents. And YouTube is the most lucrative gig they've ever had.

Reactions: 6
Liam has said quite proudly that he has a degree in journalism, which has always been a difficult field to find a job in. I can't see Liam as a reporter, he gets stressed out being on a permanent vacation. He'd fall to pieces working under the constant deadline pressure to produce copy.

When he gave their background story a few weeks ago, it sounded like he finished his degree and then he and Janine went traveling through Thailand and India for a year or two, where they discovered veganism and built a business on that when they returned to the UK.

They don't seem like they've ever had real jobs--just running their own little businesses with support from their parents. Probably a lot of support from their parents. And YouTube is the most lucrative gig they've ever had.
A journalist who isn't capable of even the most basic research in his new "job". How ironic.
I wonder what Janine's background is. She just seems to go along with Liam's latest moneymaking ideas but never looks happy. When they did a live Q&A once, she just sat in the background coughing and when a viewer asked her what interests and hobbies she has, she completely froze and couldn't think of anything. Liam had to jump in and say 'you have lots of hobbies, you love reading'. It was so bizarre.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
A journalist who isn't capable of even the most basic research in his new "job". How ironic.
I wonder what Janine's background is. She just seems to go along with Liam's latest moneymaking ideas but never looks happy. When they did a live Q&A once, she just sat in the background coughing and when a viewer asked her what interests and hobbies she has, she completely froze and couldn't think of anything. Liam had to jump in and say 'you have lots of hobbies, you love reading'. It was so bizarre.
Is van life Liam's thing rather than her's?
I haven't watched them terribly long so don't know. She seems a worrier and not in great health. But in thrall to him for some reason.

Reactions: 4
Not sure if the video is on the channel still but they did a video of announcing when they were buying the first van. If I remember it was sponsored by a plant based milk machine (well they definitely got gifted it and they showed it in the video) That must of got got rid of or sold on. It costs well over £100!

Reactions: 2
I think theyre both idle loafers, no personalities, plenty of money in the families, just slacking about and obviously making money off it. No offence intended to anyone but for a while now ive thought janine may be on the autistic spectrum as she seems to find everything difficult, she even just repeats what liam says constantly in vlogs and voice overs.

Reactions: 5
We need a new thread. Anyone know how to start one?
This link explains it

Reactions: 1
They've went on drug weekend they've mentioned weed to much high as a kite. We're vegans but we smoke on the side 🙃 it makes me sick people like them

• Haha
New thread smelly hat fans!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.