Those happy days youtubers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have also watched it. These people are jokers. They say they got "stung" in Europe - absolute cheek of them - what they mean is that they did not prepare or research or plan properly, and so they fkd up but wont admit it! They never take responsibility, only blame others. Self entitled so and sos. Theyve also said on previous vlogs that they were "stung" because they got a ticket for illegally parking!
What winds me up the most is that they lie, take the mick out of their subscribers and viewers, promote crap products, pretend they have limited money, pretend they live van life fulltime, constantly ponce off peoples goodwill, and bulk their vlogs up with supermarket shopping trips. And no Janine to be seen, the poor princess must be exhausted from her video editing. My arse.

Reactions: 15
This pair have got to be the most useless/unprepared/whinging/bone idle /waste of space/eejits in van ever !
As a vanner they boil my piss 😤. There are thousands of us that manage to travel here and abroad quite happily without any of this self inflicted drama!
If Liam had another brain it would be lonely and as for Janine ( my namesake much to my annoyance !) Is she just thick.....or worse completely downtrodden by that scruffy cockwomble she's married too . Everything with them is a 'disarrster' including driving down country lanes - if Liam can't manage a Cornish/Devonian/Welsh narrow road he shouldn't be driving - its a Luton van ffs not a 44 ton arctic !
I've spoken to LLT about that conversion and not only did they royally con him , they wouldn't take advice about the build and then proceeded to bad mouth LLT all over the net . I know LLT isn't everybody's cup of tea but he's a decent,hardworking guy and un-deserving of the tit that has been laid at his door by this pair !

Just watched the first EU vid.

What a pair of utter wet wipes. Use my mantra - get in the gutter where you belong. Wife and kids love to yell that one out as we exit the tunnel.

As for the moisture issue - crack a window, or stop being a pair of mouth breathers. Granted we tend to only site camp, but we always have the driver and passenger window fully down when parked up and in sleep mode - we have a blackout cover that wraps right round the outside front and hooks over the doors. We also keep a Kilrock 'moisture sucker' in the footwell, to keep a handle on moisture but some mornings we have to resort to a quick wipe down of windows etc with a microfibre cloth. Its just part of kipping in a tin box.
Karcher window cleaner is a game changer for dealing with condensation whilst sleeping in a tin box 👍

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I think the clickbait title should have been ‘reasons we failed in Europe’. As we all know the reason they fail at everything is they are entitled and ignorant, with a bit of snow flake chucked in for good measure!

Reactions: 15
They really shouldn't call themselves van lifers, they are 2 entitled numpties playing at it, it was their lack of research in Europe which is why they failed.

@Martini travels welcome, nice to have someone who is a proper vanner!
They won't buy a karcher, they're probably waiting to being gifted one.

Reactions: 10
The comments are all their fans thanking them for the advice!
No way would I take their 'advice' on board.

Reactions: 8
Have also watched it. These people are jokers. They say they got "stung" in Europe - absolute cheek of them - what they mean is that they did not prepare or research or plan properly, and so they fkd up but wont admit it! They never take responsibility, only blame others. Self entitled so and sos. Theyve also said on previous vlogs that they were "stung" because they got a ticket for illegally parking!
What winds me up the most is that they lie, take the mick out of their subscribers and viewers, promote crap products, pretend they have limited money, pretend they live van life fulltime, constantly ponce off peoples goodwill, and bulk their vlogs up with supermarket shopping trips. And no Janine to be seen, the poor princess must be exhausted from her video editing. My arse.
This, :)

Maybe we should get them a copy of

Oh no they would probably put it somewhere save and forget where, or just dismiss it as they are such expert van lifers.
Just checked they said they had been travelling in the green monster for a year where as the video of their first night in it was 8 months ago.

• Haha
When I saw their topic I googled “how to drive in Europe” and a RAC checklist came up with all this on it, the documents, the stickers, everything. They don’t even do basic research and wonder why things go wrong. Other vanlifers have interesting things in their content and don’t need to go through what stickers to get from Halfords, and I suspect that’s L&J’s main source of information.

The comments I saw were saying stuff like “yes you need snow tyres in Austria too” so perhaps they’ve been deleting comments. Last night there were loads giving them info. And why is the Schengen thing a problem? When did they have plans to be in Europe for 3 months? “Oh no we can’t go there longer than 3 months so we’ll rush back after 3 days”. Make it make sense.

They should do a “Life is too short” and come clean that they are weekend van trippers, not make out they are in the van full time. They can still drive hours for their free vegan food. They could work 2 days a week travelling and filming, which they probably do anyway.

Reactions: 9
This pair have got to be the most useless/unprepared/whinging/bone idle /waste of space/eejits in van ever !
As a vanner they boil my piss 😤. There are thousands of us that manage to travel here and abroad quite happily without any of this self inflicted drama!
If Liam had another brain it would be lonely and as for Janine ( my namesake much to my annoyance !) Is she just thick.....or worse completely downtrodden by that scruffy cockwomble she's married too . Everything with them is a 'disarrster' including driving down country lanes - if Liam can't manage a Cornish/Devonian/Welsh narrow road he shouldn't be driving - its a Luton van ffs not a 44 ton arctic !
I've spoken to LLT about that conversion and not only did they royally con him , they wouldn't take advice about the build and then proceeded to bad mouth LLT all over the net . I know LLT isn't everybody's cup of tea but he's a decent,hardworking guy and un-deserving of the tit that has been laid at his door by this pair !

Karcher window cleaner is a game changer for dealing with condensation whilst sleeping in a tin box 👍
Good to get the perspective of another vanner I’ve often wondered what other vanners think of them and the way the constantly moan about things and seem to balls everything up all the time, it’s one thing after another I hadn’t been watching them long when the incident with LTT happened and it certainly opened my eyes to them and how clueless they were and wouldn’t listen to advice and lead me to source out other vanlifers and that’s when I really saw how incompetent they were.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Ok, last night's "info" video, come on, they are assuming that all the folks that watch have the same level of intelligence as themselves; thanks for that, but saying we do watch them, so it's our fault. My partner said, do not watch it; it will only annoy you, god she was right; I do not like the word stupid I prefer ill in formed; these two are so ill-informed it's beyond belief; I think they are a danger to themselves and others.

Now I watch the other two (I need help, I think). Travel Trolls there seem to be making it work in Europe (Spain), but it is early days. In last night's video, I think they took the piss out of Those Happy Days and their walk-by shots.

Anywhere all have fun; I'm off to seek because I think I need it.

Have they been to any van life community meet-ups since the LTT drama? Would they even dare showing up?
Those can be so important for channel growth because of potential collaborations, gaining knowledge about new van features and equipment and meeting potential sponsors. And freeloaders like them could probably even mooch off some free labor because they can't even tighten a screw themselves.

Reactions: 5
Thank goodness in the 'Europe is so mean' video we saw Janine brushing her teeth. Again.
I am completely astonished at their lack of research and preparation for going to Europe. I'd be too embarassed to admit it if I was them - but they seem to feel utter victims about it all.

Reactions: 6
Good to get the perspective of another vanner I’ve often wondered what other vanners think of them and the way the constantly moan about things and seem to balls everything up all the time, it’s one thing after another I hadn’t been watching them long when the incident with LTT happened and it certainly opened my eyes to them and how clueless they were and wouldn’t listen to advice and lead me to source out other vanlifers and that’s when I really saw how incompetent they were.
@Itsmethatlikesamoan
They can't even manage basics ...water/food/toilet they are an absolute embarrassment 😬. I'd be happy to give them plenty of useful advice but strangely you never see them at any of the vanlife meet ups/festivals 😉. Its almost like they deliberately avoid the rest of us ....I wonder why lol 😆.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
This is going to sound really petty but does it bother anyone rise the west Liam hold a fork or spoon when eating ? Also he constantly eats with his mouth open which bothers me …and take the effing hat off when you are in a restaurant or cafe he has zero manners!

And they’re constantly eating out I don’t buy the we’re so broke act anymore.

This is going to sound really petty but does it bother anyone rise the west Liam hold a fork or spoon when eating ? Also he constantly eats with his mouth open which bothers me …and take the effing hat off when you are in a restaurant or cafe he has zero manners!

Yes so annoying, eats like a toddler.

Reactions: 3
Them getting more tetchy, grumpy and defensive is funny.
I reckon, looking ahead, they'll go to Scotland for Hogmanay.

Reactions: 4

Hahahaha!!!! YES!!!! He’s table manners are horrific, how Janine can sit opposite him eating like that is beyond me - it would put me right off my food 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 6
When I saw the title of Liam's "What Not to Do in Europe" video, my first thought was that he needn't have bothered making it. He already showed us what not to do with the last few videos.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Argh his video made me so cross and is full of misinformation. Thankfully there are comments saying they just failed to plan. Like, who exactly has been fined the minute they drive off a ferry for not having a crit air sticker? I'll say no one as none of the current crit air zones are at the ferry ports. Just an utter lie.
Have just watched what Ex Pawers are going through. They are a world away from happy days, resilient in the face of some hefty challenges, and still manage to smile and stay positive.
Loved a comment on the Happy Days Euro vlog which said why all the negative, sweary titles when your channel is literally called "Those Happy Days"? Perfect point, it's all click bait and faux drama.
Liam makes me feel itchy, he has an unwashed look to him, scruffy, untidy beard and that bloody hat needs to get in the bin. It must stink after a long hot summer of wear.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Argh his video made me so cross and is full of misinformation. Thankfully there are comments saying they just failed to plan. Like, who exactly has been fined the minute they drive off a ferry for not having a crit air sticker? I'll say no one as none of the current crit air zones are at the ferry ports. Just an utter lie.
Have just watched what Ex Pawers are going through. They are a world away from happy days, resilient in the face of some hefty challenges, and still manage to smile and stay positive.
Loved a comment on the Happy Days Euro vlog which said why all the negative, sweary titles when your channel is literally called "Those Happy Days"? Perfect point, it's all click bait and faux drama.
Liam makes me feel itchy, he has an unwashed look to him, scruffy, untidy beard and that bloody hat needs to get in the bin. It must stink after a long hot summer of wear.
You have to feel for Nick and Sarah don’t you unfortunately for them I think its really time to say goodbye to Vinny and forget about the plot of land for a while and invest in a newer van … Once parts are no longer made for your make and model and you can’t find what you need at a breakers yard it’s time to scrap the van…

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.