Those happy days youtubers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I went off them with the whole Morocco getting scammed business, it seemed way over dramatised. Yes they got double charged but he didn't steal the vans and brought them to the port. And this is coming from someone who thought those fake Days ran out of gas on Christmas day when in the same vlog they showed themselves having Christmas dinner at a relatives house. I feel so stupid been taken in by their BS!
Oh, I thought they were quite justified to be pissed off with the scam. Yes, it was all fine in the end but losing £1500 is tit. But I agree they can be a bit click batey/over dramatic. But they seem like decent people who actually make an effort with their vlogs. See, that was something I didn't get about Janine either, apparently it takes her all week to edit one vlog? And they're not even particularly difficult to edit, surely? Is she just super slow or is this just yet more bullshit?

Reactions: 2
Oh, I thought they were quite justified to be pissed off with the scam. Yes, it was all fine in the end but losing £1500 is tit. But I agree they can be a bit click batey/over dramatic. But they seem like decent people who actually make an effort with their vlogs. See, that was something I didn't get about Janine either, apparently it takes her all week to edit one vlog? And they're not even particularly difficult to edit, surely? Is she just super slow or is this just yet more bullshit?
One week, minus 4 days at the spa hotel/relatives/friends, 2 days filming and 1 day editing. She is still slow 😂

Reactions: 3
THD and LTT's messages of "thank you for your support" are adjacent on my YouTube feed. THD: 740 likes LTT: 2.3k likes

Reactions: 7
Other van lifers I enjoy are Kinging It, they're another couple who are honest about staying in hotels when they need to and are really up front about the less pleasant sides of van life like emptying the toilet.
I really enjoy them. @Thedudeabides I am not sure if it was over dramatised, but definitely, when they got "done" I wasn't surprised. I did think seeing how their vans were being handled initially, it raised alarm bells to me from the get-go. A bit easier said than done to pull out when in foreign country and its all go. However, I was surprised that the vans hadn't been stripped of their contents when they collected them on the other side!

Reactions: 3
THD and LTT's messages of "thank you for your support" are adjacent on my YouTube feed. THD: 740 likes LTT: 2.3k likes
I came over from THD channel to LTT when he started the van build as I guess quite a few did… having watched how hard he worked on it to what seemed to be little thanks… it wasn’t hard to be on Liam’s side… i don’t think they were expecting people to turn on them like they did, if Liam hadn’t vlogged building the van I they would have succeeded in ruining his reputation …

• Heart
I just love that Liam's indirect response to THD posting this video making it sound like they built the van....
Screenshot_20220324-221607_YouTube.jpg

..... Was to post this, literally showing he built the van
Screenshot_20220324-221619_YouTube.jpg

Reactions: 6
I am relatively new to van lifers... I thought things would be pretty chill with everybody compared to other YouTube communities but I guess I was wrong! I still don't understand what THD big rush to get the new van finished was, they don't seem to have gone anywhere or done anything since getting it. Although I suppose it shouldn't be such a big surprise since everything they do seems to have not much thought put in and is rushed. And to say they didn't want to spend the money on fuel to go back to LTT is ridiculous, after seeing how much (needless) back and forth driving they have done over the past few months only now is it an issue. I found LTT through their channel but will continue to watch him after seeing how much effort he puts into the builds he does.

My favourite to watch are Kieran and Alice, they seem a nice couple and keep things positive. Still only a small channel but worth checking out.

Reactions: 1
This couple founded Vegan Food UK website/instagram as well as Vegan Unboxed. Their main work is promoting vegan foods/cafes/restaurants/wine etc on those sites. The reason, in my opinion, they're always rushing to and from places is because they have a promo or two to film in those places but don't make that clear on their vanlife channel. They'd have been better off being honest from the start that they had a homebase and used the van to stay cheaply/freely in places while running their other businesses. I don't think full-time van life will ever suit them. It's just another money maker. Nothing wrong with wanting/needing to make money, just be honest about it.

This couple founded Vegan Food UK website/instagram as well as Vegan Unboxed. Their main work is promoting vegan foods/cafes/restaurants/wine etc on those sites. The reason, in my opinion, they're always rushing to and from places is because they have a promo or two to film in those places but don't make that clear on their vanlife channel. They'd have been better off being honest from the start that they had a homebase and used the van to stay cheaply/freely in places while running their other businesses. I don't think full-time van life will ever suit them. It's just another money maker. Nothing wrong with wanting/needing to make money, just be honest about it.
Apart from the fact they are annoying!😉

• Haha
I noticed on their latest Instagram photo you can see that they’ve put windows on the back doors of the van. So they haven’t got petrol money to see LTT, but they’ve got money to put 2 new windows in the van and travel all the way down to Brighton. LTT said they wanted 3 windows on the side and he told them to get 2 small windows, so of course Doris Day ordered 2 larger windows. 🙄 LTT said 3 windows or larger windows could weaken the side of the van, they ignored advice LTT gave them on numerous occasions and didn’t fit a fumes alarm for the wood burner.

Someone's been reading. Suddenly links & company shout outs.
That van is a big blot on the landscape, so ugly and he was moaning about the tractors on the beach!

Lots of hugging going on too 😄

Plenty of shout outs on this video 😆

Last edited:
  • Haha
Do they not need to say in the video at all that things are gifted? Must have been over half a dozen freebies in that video. None of their description says it’s gifted or ad.

Reactions: 8
Yes they’ve definitely changed their tune on shoutouts and being nicer to the people giving them freebies.
LOL at “What a nice guy he was!” Not like the guy who fitted the whole van out for under £5k eh….

Reactions: 9
Yes they’ve definitely changed their tune on shoutouts and being nicer to the people giving them freebies.
LOL at “What a nice guy he was!” Not like the guy who fitted the whole van out for under £5k eh….
Just hate watched the latest video, my god they have never given so many shout outs for products,by omission of the fantastic LTT another sly dig,they are users,they are fake they have never been so loved up on camera hmmmm wonder why,smug very unlikable couple by the way did you they are vegan!

Just hate watched the latest video, my god they have never given so many shout outs for products,by omission of the fantastic LTT another sly dig,they are users,they are fake they have never been so loved up on camera hmmmm wonder why,smug very unlikable couple by the way did you they are vegan!
Know

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.