Those happy days youtubers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
LTT disclosed that they get about 3 grand a month from YouTube,and via his channel they have increased their subs as well,they certainly used and abused him.They are masters of click bait too

Be very interesting to see their next video.
Wonder if they will be apologetic, cause apparently they got a lot of stick in the comments that they deleted

Reactions: 8
It's car crash TV. They get everything wrong. Especially the Xmas vlogs. I enjoy watching them fail. It'll hilarious. They're so boring. They moan, drink coffee, eat lentils and complain some more. LTT worked damn hard on their stupid ideas, and then they Diss him. A log burner in a van.. sounds like carbon monoxide poisoning to me. They were so keen to get the van, it wasn't even ready properly. Not checking the gas, or pipes.

They really are dumb!

Reactions: 11
There's a scripted statement just gone out now! Sounds like he's never seen the words he's reading out loud before.... but they confirm nothing from last night's moan-fest is Liam TT' fault. THD Liam even took his hat off for the occasion.

Screenshot_20220321-144649_YouTube.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
There's a scripted statement just gone out now! Sounds like he's never seen the words he's reading out loud before.... but they confirm nothing from last night's moan-fest is Liam TT' fault. THD Liam even took his hat off for the occasion.

View attachment 1140293
I have a feeling they are going to really play on the really close family illness

Reactions: 6
Looking at comments under their latest video seems the general consensus is their fans are being negative towards LTT
Just awful
Poor man
It’s his business at the end of the day

Reactions: 7
Looking at comments under their latest video seems the general consensus is their fans are being negative towards LTT
Just awful
Poor man
It’s his business at the end of the day
I can't believe people are taken in by their nicey nicey attitude,I watched a video where someone put a joke parking ticket on the van,from a distance he saw it he was livid and nasty saw a different side I think he could be really horrible.

View attachment 1140293
Was that supposed to help the situation? He clearly didn't write that script and didn't even bother to read it through before turning on the camera. He sounded like a politician reading a statement that a speech writer had prepared. Yes it was that level of insincerity.

Reactions: 7
LTT live has really changed my opinion of them, I used to like them now I realise they just used that guy for click bait and to get his subs, they’ve increased their subs a lot because of him. Paying him less than 5 grand for 8 weeks work and they’re always crying poverty. 🙄 It just makes me think that they’re so fake, LTT hinted that they’re quite well off and don’t even live in the van. My guess is they have lots of friends/relatives they stay with, when they’re not filming. I bet that whole Xmas day thing was a lie too, I bet they had Xmas dinner with friends. They’re always looking for sympathy, just seem very greedy for views and money to me now.

LTT live was a bit of an over reaction, but I’m so glad he did it, as it’s exposed how fake they are. That short video Liam did where hes reading out a statement, looks like one of them may be taking legal action, probably LTT cos it will affect his business.

As for Janeen, I really can’t stand that misery, her miserable face is bad enough, then there’s her awful voice overs with her dead pan voice. Janeen just seems so dead inside to me, maybe Liam is with her cos she’s so passive and willing to put up with him.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
LTT live has really changed my opinion of them now, I used to like them now I realise they just used that guy for click bait and to get his subs, they’ve increased their subs a lot because of him. Paying him less than 5 grand for 8 weeks work and they’re always crying poverty. 🙄 It just makes me think that they’re so fake, LTT hinted that they’re quite well off and don’t even live in the van. My guess is they have lots of friends/relatives they stay with, when they’re not filming. I bet that whole Xmas day thing was a lie too, I bet they had Xmas dinner with friends. They’re always looking for sympathy, just seem very greedy for views and money to me now.

LTT live was a bit of an over reaction, but I’m so glad he did it, as it’s exposed how fake they are. That short video Liam did where hes reading out a statement 🙄 it looks like one of them may be taking legal action, probably LTT cos it will affect his business.

It’s a shame someone didn’t record their live before they took it down, anyone know what they said? As for Janeen, I really can’t stand that misery, her miserable face is bad enough, then there’s her awful voice overs with her dead pan voice. Janeen just seems so dead inside to me, maybe Liam is with her cos she’s so passive and willing to put up with him.
I have said the same about Janeen since i first started watching them, which has not been very long to be honest .
I am really quite upset about what they have done to LTT

One of the comments mentioned they will sell the van,it was a impulsive purchase and all they want is Cornwall surfing in the summer and it won't be suitable for the tiny roads down there.I think they could potentially make a big profit.

Reactions: 2
As for Janeen, I really can’t stand that misery, her miserable face is bad enough, then there’s her awful voice overs with her dead pan voice. Janeen just seems so dead inside to me, maybe Liam is with her cos she’s so passive and willing to put up with him.
Misery loves company, that Liam is a control freak. As a poster said the mask slipped when he thought he got a parking ticket. Complete hot head! He acts like he is 'cool' with hipster friends who still attends festival gigs with his overthetop overbearing laugh! The reality is more like an overweight 40 year old (no offence to people who act their age) loser! I am glad they are being exposed as fakes.

• Heart
Watching LTT live he said they shouldn’t be using that particular type of oil on the wood as they won’t be able to paint over it and apparently it’s bad for your breathing. Now Liam has used an oil on the wood that makes peoples breathing worse, when Janeen has a permanent cough. Obviously the oil is what made janeens cough worse not stress and since when does stress make a cough worse, 🙄 she’s had the cough since Xmas. And they’re basically trying to blame LTT for her cough.

Also LTT said that they regularly stay in spa hotels 😮 and I’m sure some of the those will be freebies or discounts. And then they cry poverty saying in one video how they don’t want to spend £70 a night in a travel lodge. Also they got over 5 grand in freebies for the van and they never even gave those companies a shout out. They never give a shout out about their freebies, cos obviously it would clash with their cry poverty and looking for sympathy act.

• Wow
Has LTT responded at all to the so called apology I've limited internet whilst at work. I managed to watch it he really comes across badly still. He's doing it because he's backed in a corner not because he means it. Also get that hair cut 😂

Watching LTT live he said they shouldn’t be using that particular type of oil on the wood as they won’t be able to paint over it and apparently it’s bad for your breathing. Now Liam has used an oil on the wood that makes peoples breathing worse, when Janeen has a permanent cough. Obviously the oil is what made janeens cough worse not stress and since when does stress make a cough worse, 🙄 she’s had the cough since Xmas. And they’re basically trying to blame LTT for her cough.

Also LTT said that they regularly stay in spa hotels 😮 and I’m sure some of the those will be freebies or discounts. And then they cry poverty saying in one video how they don’t want to spend £70 a night in a travel lodge. Also they got over 5 grand in freebies for the van and they never even gave those companies a shout out. They never give a shout out about their freebies, cos obviously it would clash with their cry poverty and looking for sympathy act.
£70 for a Travelodge in Barnsley !! No offence but no way would it cost that surely

Reactions: 2
Has LTT responded at all to the so called apology I've limited internet whilst at work. I managed to watch it he really comes across badly still. He's doing it because he's backed in a corner not because he means it. Also get that hair cut 😂

£70 for a Travelodge in Barnsley !! No offence but no way would it cost that surely
The closest to Barnsley is £73ish - there's a cheaper one that's around £50 midweek about 5 miles away.

Reactions: 1
If they were my kids I‘d be trying very hard to persuade them to stop living fulltime in the van and do it part time. Focus on day trips to interesting places and finding the vegan food places, not whining about boy racers and height restricted car parks. That green van just won’t work, it’s too tall and probably too heavy with all that added wood. Also Janine’s cough needs sorting before they do anything else. Hope she’s better soon. I feel for them and wish them all the best but they are a bit daft. As someone said, very impulsive.

They need to set a strategy for their channel, not just hare off after interesting projects. Why not just buy a van that’s already been carefully designed instead of randomly dashing off a plan that puts a wood burner in the middle of a load of wood 🤦‍♀️ and a shower under a cupboard.

Reactions: 3
They are too gungho and never listened to the professional LTT he knows what he's talking about they took advantage of him that apology was purely perfunctory

Has LTT responded at all to the so called apology I've limited internet whilst at work.
There was this, which basically confirms THD still haven't contacted him directly, despite him reaching out to them last night.

Screenshot_20220321-160224_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20220321-160230_YouTube.jpg

• Sad
It's car crash TV. They get everything wrong. Especially the Xmas vlogs. I enjoy watching them fail. It'll hilarious. They're so boring. They moan, drink coffee, eat lentils and complain some more. LTT worked damn hard on their stupid ideas, and then they Diss him. A log burner in a van.. sounds like carbon monoxide poisoning to me. They were so keen to get the van, it wasn't even ready properly. Not checking the gas, or pipes.

They really are dumb!
The tears at Christmas pleeese

Reactions: 1
LTT said that they were also lying about nearly hitting the bridge when they drove away with the new van 😤 these two will do anything for clickbait. LTT said the height of the bridge was more than enough for them to get through, it had loads of space. I just can’t believe a word they say now. Can you imagine them deliberately rehearsing their lies in the van, just to put something in the vlog. 🤬 LTT said he thinks they might try and sue him now and by the way Liam read that half arse apology, it looks like they had a solicitor give them advice.

LTT said he had a waiting list of people that he put off just so he could build their van, he also built it in record time and gave them a reduced rate cos he thought they were friends. After everything he’s done for them they never even thanked him on video. And he advised them to get a log burner like his own, but obviously Liam just wouldn’t wait long enough for that. He also told them not to put those fake tiles up, as they’ll only peel off, so what does stupid Janeen do. 🤦🏻

As for dozy Janeen’s cough 🥱 it seems she had covid last year, so the cough is probably down to long covid, they’re gonna keep milking that for sympathy. They’ll also be looking for sympathy now about LTT, saying how much abuse they’re getting and how he’s caused that. 🙄

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.