Those happy days youtubers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
LTT said that they were also lying about nearly hitting the bridge when they drove away with the new van 😤 these two will do anything for clickbait. LTT said the height of the bridge was more than enough for them to get through, it had loads of space. I just can’t believe a word they say now. Can you imagine them deliberately rehearsing their lies in the van, just to put something in the vlog. 🤬 LTT said he thinks they might try and sue him now and by the way Liam read that half arse apology, it looks like they had a solicitor give them advice.

LTT said he had a waiting list of people that he put off just so he could build their van, he also built it in record time and gave them a reduced rate cos he thought they were friends. After everything he’s done for them they never even thanked him on video. And he advised them to get a log burner like his own, but obviously Liam just wouldn’t wait long enough for that. He also told them not to put those fake tiles up, as they’ll only peel off, so what does stupid Janeen do. 🤦🏻

As for dozy Janeen’s cough 🥱 it seems she had covid last year, so the cough is probably down to long covid, they’re gonna keep milking that for sympathy. They’ll also be looking for sympathy now about LTT, saying how much abuse they’re getting and how he’s caused that. 🙄
Dozy perfect description for her,but still the brains of the outfit

Reactions: 7
Yeah and Liam is far too impulsive and I think the real reason they’re doing this is just to tap into the van life videos, so they have some content. They’re not even van lifers at all, they’re just doing the occasional vlog in between staying in hotels and others peoples houses, that’s the reason they didn’t need to go abroad in the winter. All those lies about freezing in winter and running out of gas on Xmas day and they couldn’t have a Xmas dinner, just to get sympathy 🤢🤮 lying sods.

This really pisses me off, as I started following them because I’m vegan myself and I thought they were genuine people and now I feel like their whole channel is a lie. I wouldn’t be surprised if they’re just using this bigger van as an excuse to make money so they can eventually sell it, cos it’s too big for the country roads. I bet they made a lot of money on the sale of their campsite home and their previous van as well. I’m so glad LTT has called them out for the fakes they are

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Just remembered what that apology reminds me of,the gay married politician who stands at the gate of his mansion making excuses in little Britain!still think they will play the victim card tho.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I don’t think they’d be lying about the height of a bridge. That’s the first thing we said when we saw the big van, that they’d forget they need to check the height constantly. You can see they have the height of the van taped up above the driver’s windscreen but they still need to get used to having to check. Again, impulsive. That should be the first thing they thought of on seeing the removals van - how tall is it and can you actually get it into car parks and under bridges etc.

I know LTT is upset but three hours of live ranting and swearing is a bit excessive. Hopefully he’s calmed down now. L&J are not evil, they’re just young and daft. Also LTT was a bit disrespectful to them in some of his build videos, making comments about eating lettuce, pretending to try the shower etc. Both sides could have behaved a bit better.

They won’t make loads of money off either van IMO, people either want a proper streamlined modem one with everything in the right place, or they want to build it themselves. Nobody’s going to pay over the odds for someone else’s vision unless it’s something really amazing.

Reactions: 1
I agree that LTT has been a drama queen on his live, doing a bit of a Trisha Paytas 😆 I can understand if L&J didn’t wanna remain friends with him, as he does seem quite volatile. But Liam has not handled this well either, it’s obvious LTT got used by them and Liam has come out of this looking like a slippery, greedy, dishonest customer. I also liked LTT honesty, which is in stark contrast to L&J fakery and I’m glad he revealed some of their dirty little secrets, that they’ve been fooling the subs with. I think people might think twice before they do business with L&J now, as he’s proved himself to be a user.

About the bridge, I think Liam is a drama queen too and exaggerates a lot, sometimes these things are deliberately exaggerated for the vlogs including the height of the bridge, which LTT said had plenty of room, as it was not far from his place, so he should know.

It seems like LTT did them a lot of favours and went out of his way for them, only for Liam to just drop him after he got the van. I think LTT is more angry about being dumped and used by someone he thought was a friend, than anything else.

Regarding the van sale, Liam said they got the asking price for it and was very happy about it and with him being greedy I can’t see him just taking any price. I just hate the way they’re always pretending they've got no money, when LTT revealed they’re not short of money at all. And they make 3k a month from YouTube alone, that’s not including their other businesses and the sale of their home. At first Liam said they couldn’t travel to LTT to get things fixed cos of the cost of petrol 🙄 (lie) then he changed it to personal reasons and brought up a sob story about a sick relative.🙄 Again they’re either looking for sympathy or making stuff up.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I’ve watched a lot of THD and agree J seems very submissive, and Liam is a taker, when they was moving out of the caravan, and they had loads of rubbish he laughed how he had blagged some help for a little amount of rubbish knowing it was much more. They use internet at supermarkets, complaining at the cost of cafe food. I have never seen them do a laundry wash. They are wasteful, leaving chargers, running out of heat and gas and water, complaining when at the picture house the girl there only filled up their water a third ( heavy and time consuming I imagine) acting hard up.
LTT has his faults but they are him! He was very used by them and he’s hurt. I’m glad he’s exposed them for what they are. I have missed the shower incident, what did LTT do. I also think they will go quiet for illness while this blows over

Reactions: 6
I’ll admit I enjoyed watching their vlogs alongside LTT for the van build. Although as the build was coming to an end I felt you could tell tensions may be a little frayed between the two?

I missed the original cut of the vlog from Sunday, has anyone watched the og video and the reposted one? To me the reposted one didn’t seem too out of line and just snagging. So I’m intrigued to know what the original edit was like?

I’ll admit I enjoyed watching their vlogs alongside LTT for the van build. Although as the build was coming to an end I felt you could tell tensions may be a little frayed between the two?

I missed the original cut of the vlog from Sunday, has anyone watched the og video and the reposted one? To me the reposted one didn’t seem too out of line and just snagging. So I’m intrigued to know what the original edit was like?
I'm not sure if it's been reuploaded, or just the same video made public again. It was just their usual video of moaning about things but not giving the full story. Like the water on the bed actually being condensation and them having a conversation with LTT about it, but making it out to be a leak in the skylight and making a song and dance about it. Some footage of them sanding the wood, painting/oiling the wood, sanding again, painting/oiling again, then changing their minds yet again because they like rushing things. (side note but that cosmetic stuff didn't need doing immediately and surely you'd prioritise spending the money on taking the van back to get any issues fixed rather than buying paint and oil multiple times?!)

As LTT said, if you took out their moaning then there's basically nothing left in the video.

I think they’ve got a real nerve moaning about that van, it shows just how spoilt they are. They got that van done at an incredibly cheap rate and done in 8 weeks, which is unheard of. And yet Liam was still moaning, wanting the van finished even sooner. LTT said he bent over backwards for them, cos he thought they were friends and were arranging to make more videos together, obviously he was deceived about that by Liam. LTT said he wanted to drop the project after 2 weeks, because of some red flags about them, but was persuaded to stick with it. LTT said they spent over a grand on fancy wheels when they should have spent that on a water tank. They spend money on spa hotels and eating out and drinking, then complain they’ve got no money.

The thing about LTT having a shower in their van, that happened during their fall out, so LTT did it to piss them off, along with the comment about them eating lettuce. I don’t blame LTT for being angry at them, he really got shafted by them. And it’s boring Janine who edits and films the videos and does the voice overs, so LTT should be just as angry at her passive aggressive behaviour.

'The van builder' was so passive aggressive, I agree Tea&Toast she is complicit too even if been bullied by Worzel Gummidge.

So I heard a rumour and I'm not 100% sure its true it is (I live in the area they're originally from) but I believe they got some Covid relief money from the UK government for their vegan food business and used those funds to build their vans. Fucked up if that's true!

Onto my general opinion of them. Just screams that they are desperate for attention and every little thing is overblown in the most cringeworthy way possible. Totally shite content to be honest. Much better van life content creators that are more genuine and helpful if that's what you're after.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Their content seems to be mainly driving around in the dark to find the least appropriate areas to park. Eating sponsored food. And whinging. They need the clickbait to get people watching, because they're quite unlikeable and boring themselves. LTT/the van build snags were used by them. To my mind, they tried to make a drama out of the snags without fully appreciating how that could impact LTT's business. I genuinely think they're both a bit thick.

Reactions: 9
Not that long back they were really close to where I live and the way they described one particular location was laughable.

Also when picking up a brand new van. Surely hanging around the build site for a couple of days would have been a good idea. Not ragging it back to a parent's house. It would have been cheaper than the petrol.

Not that long back they were really close to where I live and the way they described one particular location was laughable.

Also when picking up a brand new van. Surely hanging around the build site for a couple of days would have been a good idea. Not ragging it back to a parent's house. It would have been cheaper than the petrol.
This is exactly what I said to myself when I first watched it. Stay local for a few days, test the new van and easily sort the snags! Don't drive 3 hours and then moan about having to drive back when the inevitable happens. Complete stupidity on their part.

These two are a pair of absolute clowns.

Click bait nonsense at its finest. I have it on very good authority that they had the log burner installed in their van so that they could fry steaks on the top.
They are both addicted to red meat and the fact they pretend to be vegans for likes is actually pretty fucked up!

Ever wondered why Liam doesn't lift his silly straw hat up? It is to cover the packets of beef jerky he stores under there. A regular Paddington Bear!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
These two are a pair of absolute clowns.

Click bait nonsense at its finest. I have it on very good authority that they had the log burner installed in their van so that they could fry steaks on the top.
They are both addicted to red meat and the fact they pretend to be vegans for likes is actually pretty fucked up!

Ever wondered why Liam doesn't lift his silly straw hat up? It is to cover the packets of beef jerky he stores under there. A regular Paddington Bear!
He has a face I wouldn't tire of punching

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Been watching them for quite a while now and have mostly enjoyed there content.. the drone shots etc… I did think the big green Luton was a bit OTT when it first appeared but have enjoyed watching LiamTT work on it could not believe how indecisive they were on the whole and the lay out could have been a million times better… I’ve seen a few that are absolutely gorgeous and seem to have tons more room inside the wood burner for a start is a complete waste I can’t see the point when they have a diesel heater …
Let’s just say I’ve completely gone off them… definitely team Liam the Terrible

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.