Thissinglemamaofficial Selfish Mama obsession with shopping, booze and drama

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can somebody please educate this woman on asa guidelines and all thes ‘gifts’ ads that she’s posting about

Reactions: 6
I think we can all agree that she doesn’t have a “proper” job. Just a bunch of side hustles. Just be honest Aimee as there are a lot of people following you that think that what you do is normal life and it really isn’t. If you are going to be an influencer you need to be honest, sincere and bring something to the table. There are a lot of you on tiktok doing the same thing and that’s the reason why you are all called out on here. The genuine influencers don’t get mentioned on here as they are everything you and the rest of the phonies are not. A common theme - lazy, untruthful and rude.

Reactions: 4
My mum has said I can choose my dress fir her wedding but if I turned up with that she wouldn't be happy either. Maybe it's you can wear what you want within reason. Just my opinion but I think the bright orange things she wears makes her look washed out
I think the dress is fine for the evening but it’s definatley not daytime appropriate.

Reactions: 3
This is what I think as well - wondering if she has had some beef with other mums in the past or if she isn’t that well liked generally.
I think that as well surely the other mums must have tik tok and see her on there

Reactions: 3
That’s true. Apparently she’s been told to take the dress back she bought for her dads wedding so she’s on about that now lol.

And we are already back to the true Aimee.

Might be wrong here because I’m only half listening but she seems to have said that she bought the dress for her dads wedding but they’ve said it’s too short and too bright.
To be honest from the beginning when I saw that dress I thought it wasn’t really wedding party attire. I know they said wear what you want though. Makes you think she would know what her dad and partner like surely maybe she’s bought it to cause a drama lollll

She doesn’t want to upset anyone but she’s going to moan about it on tik Tok lol
she probably wants all the attention on herself that colour is not really suitable if she’s a bridesmaid

Reactions: 5
Really? Why does that even bother her. It’s a normal question.
Exactly......she was horrible to her and then think she was blocked😳 that incited " ignore the hater" comments.....jeez....she and her cronies are on another planet!!
Whilst I'm at it🤣🤣her latest video showing off her new " gifted " brushes, and " testing them out" ..slapping her face on before going out, was clearly done yesterday morning before or after her woe is me, I'm full of anxiety at going out video......get agrip woman and give us credit for some intelligence...she didn't look at all " anxious" in that video🙄

Can somebody please educate this woman on asa guidelines and all thes ‘gifts’ ads that she’s posting about
She is doing my head in, she never advertises it properly, she makes it sound like she popped and bought it half the time....needs reporting 😉

She always ends up showing her true colours. Nasty and obnoxious. Vile woman.
Yes she does...she's either getting worse as she gets a " bigger" following or my tolerance less🙄🙄all I do know is, I didn't used to mind her at all...but all i see now is a self centred, arrogant, lazy so and so.....who is also a liar..." I need to finf time I later to do some work...I can do that when I want"🤣🤣this is at 1pm before going tesco, then picking child up from school and doing housework....bloody wonder woman or what???🙄( let's not forget..." the haul" video qe will get when she gets back🙄)
Rant over...its my day off and I've been bored today🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Am I surprised to see more of her BS or the fact she has free time to be getting ready for the circus Tesco on a Live for 3 hours inbetween her 3 jobs? Nope 🤣. What’s the next thread to be called? ThisSingleMama #3 Lies about being a voice for Women’s Aid and having more than one job, what’s for certain is wearing too much make-up, drinking a lot and giving it gob.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She looks like a 🤡 honestly
I’m all for women being what they want, but her 37 year old skin is not handling that amount of makeup. It’s showing every line and wrinkle. Less is more as you age.

I have diagnosed Anxiety, I'm on double the dose of what they normally give, I can't have beta blockers or any of that stuff because I also have asthma.

You know the feeling you get if you're driving and someone pulls into your lane and nearly hits you? The wee heart miss a beat type thing, and your breathing is a bit messed up for a while. Some days I feel like that, for the whole day, and maybe the next day and the next.

I don't get a bit nervous going to a shopping centre on a Bank Holiday when I know it will probably be packed, although this is my idea of hell anyway. I don't get nervous in the school playground when I'm picking up my son because there's other people.

There's so much more to anxiety than feeling nervous or not wanting to be in a certain situation that causes you a bit of worry. It takes over your whole life in every single situation fro the minute you open your eyes, not just at busy shopping centres. I'm incredibly lucky the medication I take helps me to have a normal life, and more good days than bad and helps me function. Along with a positive attitude I don't let it hold me back or stop me from doing anything. It drives me mad when people say oh I have anxiety because of the situation they've put themselves in. I don't understand Aimee she could do something with her daughter thats not a busy shopping centre, and not put herself smack bang in that situation and then complains about it.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Thread suggestion - thissinglemamaofficial#3 - this crap mama loves Tiktok more than her daughter.

Reactions: 9
Thread suggestion thissinglemamaofficial #3- This SELFISH “mama” official, neglects her child and home, hair hasn’t been touched in years by a comb

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That orange dress is not for a wedding. With the shade of foundation and fake tan Aimee uses, it’ll all blend in to one and she’ll run the risk of being mistaken for the hog roast.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Has she finally moved that gift bag?????

thissinglemamaofficial #3 - the amount of lies you tell are going through the roof, but tattle knows the truth.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Has she finally moved that gift bag?????

thissinglemamaofficial #3 - the amount of lies you tell are going through the roof, but tattle knows the truth.
She’s moved it because a few of us have mentioned we it on here today. Hey Aimee 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.