Thissinglemamaofficial Selfish Mama obsession with shopping, booze and drama

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People should expect to pay £20 + for a decent mascara? Erm no… there are several high street mascaras for £10 that are brilliant and extremely good value.
too true I can’t afford to buy expensive make up the prices in her tik tok shop are ridiculous

Reactions: 5
The maybelline sky high mascara is £8 and that works brilliantly on my lashes . Cost makes no odds with mascara - it all depends on your lashes and what brush is best suited ( for me I like the brush that is very thin as they help separate and lengthen my lashes).
Thick brushes make my lashes clump ( a bit like Fopperbollocks and her clumpy numbers).

The cost makes no odds to whether ir works ..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
People should expect to pay £20 + for a decent mascara? Erm no… there are several high street mascaras for £10 that are brilliant and extremely good value.
Loreal telescopic is the best mascara for under £11.00 I've been using it for over 10 years and always go back to it. I've tried 100s at all different prices

she just wants people to spend so she gets commission

Reactions: 7
Eta - I have used the mac stack as well and I like it but it tends to leave black marks under my eyes and occasionally on my eye lids. Pretty sure this is because of the formula as it’s water based.

Loreal telescopic is the best mascara for under £11.00 I've been using it for over 10 years and always go back to it. I've tried 100s at all different prices

she just wants people to spend so she gets commission
Haven’t tried this but have heard good things about it in the past.

Reactions: 4
I wouldn’t pay for any expensive make up that isn’t for skin like foundation and primer etc. everything else is good enough from Superdrug’s etc

I wouldn’t pay for any expensive make up that isn’t for skin like foundation and primer etc. everything else is good enough from Superdrug’s etc
Same - I think foundation / primer and concealer . It’s worth paying a little more if you have mature skin. Everything else though.. high street are good enough for me.

Eta - I have used the mac stack as well and I like it but it tends to leave black marks under my eyes and occasionally on my eye lids. Pretty sure this is because of the formula as it’s water based.

Haven’t tried this but have heard good things about it in the past.
I'm a mascaraholic🤣 and just bought the essence princess lash...£5.99....absolutely amazing....and believe me I've tried them all!!! Mac stack included...!!

Thread suggestion: thissinglemamaofficial #3 her daughter is ignored when she's getting "white clawed"

• Haha
Reactions: 23
It comes to something honestly when she uses TT so much that her child is being neglected. As a single mother to a child the same age as Harper, I'd be mortified with myself as a mother if all I did was stick him in front of a screen the whole time he's home. Today, she's posted 2 or 3 videos and has been live twice (albeit the 1st time Harper was in school). When I collected my son today, after doing a 9 hour shift, I gave him a bath, made us tea, we sat together to eat it, I cleaned the kitchen while he had a play, then we played together and started making a crown for his school project. We then did his reading as part of his home work, had a cuddle, brushed his teeth and then I put him in to bed where he watched a 15 minute YouTube video before falling asleep. I've now gone in to turn his TV off and give him a kiss. She disgusts me. Harper has been pushed aside again. People saying on her live how she's so real, the woman is an utter fantasist and lives in a world of her own. How can she feel this is an acceptable way of parenting? 😡😡😡

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
She’s still live. Does she not put Harper to bed. It’s a joke!
apparently harper is already in bed as it’s a school night whether she’s asleep or not is a different story still not spent anytime with her since she’s been home

• Angry
Reactions: 3
She
It comes to something honestly when she uses TT so much that her child is being neglected. As a single mother to a child the same age as Harper, I'd be mortified with myself as a mother if all I did was stick him in front of a screen the whole time he's home. Today, she's posted 2 or 3 videos and has been live twice (albeit the 1st time Harper was in school). When I collected my son today, after doing a 9 hour shift, I gave him a bath, made us tea, we sat together to eat it, I cleaned the kitchen while he had a play, then we played together and started making a crown for his school project. We then did his reading as part of his home work, had a cuddle, brushed his teeth and then I put him in to bed where he watched a 15 minute YouTube video before falling asleep. I've now gone in to turn his TV off and give him a kiss. She disgusts me. Harper has been pushed aside again. People saying on her live how she's so real, the woman is an utter fantasist and lives in a world of her own. How can she feel this is an acceptable way of parenting? 😡😡😡
She is an utter disgrace 😡😡😡

Drinking and ignoring her daughter. Standard night for Aimee.
Got this new magical product that is going to help everyone’s anxiety. I can suggest a couple, drink less alcohol, get more sleep and get if tik tok.
I find it weird that she calls strangers friends. It’s sad

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Reactions: 2
Got this new magical product that is going to help everyone’s anxiety. I can suggest a couple, drink less alcohol, get more sleep and get if tik tok.
Imagine if an emergency was to happen in the middle of the night and she needed the use of her car, oh sorry, I've had too much to drink so can't drive. She is so irresponsible and is speaking now on live about getting in to relationships and that Harper comes first, no Aimee, tik tok, shopping, alcohol and all your up your arse fans come way before Harper, as you show us every day!

Reactions: 4
Yea I do too. They are not her friends . Just a bunch of randoms on the net.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.