Thissinglemamaofficial Selfish Mama obsession with shopping, booze and drama

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No but she’s been to Tesco for “the essentials “ = a bag of processed shite and more alcohol!
Nothing fresh amongst it all

Reactions: 5
Any update on the women's aid minutes? 🤥
She thinks we will forget...no mention of interview for the " documentary either, as far as I'm aware🤣🤣

No but she’s been to Tesco for “the essentials “ = a bag of processed shite and more alcohol!
Nothing fresh amongst it all
Did she manage WORK in between?? Probs not...she " can work pretty much when she wants " must be on good money, the amount she spends on shite and make up!!!

And this coming from the one who says she only ever has a couple of cans at weekend.🤥

I guess we can expect another Tiktok live this evening ..
So predictable...🙄
Laughing that, for our benefit I'm sure she didn't show the " ton" of fruit and veg she bought.....only fruit she sees is in the cherry or whatever flavoured white claw she buys !!

Reactions: 4
And this coming from the one who says she only ever has a couple of cans at weekend.🤥

I guess we can expect another Tiktok live this evening ..
For sure, she said it’s a school night so kid would be in bed early so she’d be free all evening! Another 3 hours of shite live in store then!! Plus at least cans of claws!!

Thread suggestion #3 thissinglemama A ‘piece’ of crap written for womens aid, wearing bronzer in the wrong shade, knocking booze back like it’s lemonade!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
For sure, she said it’s a school night so kid would be in bed early so she’d be free all evening! Another 3 hours of shite live in store then!! Plus at least cans of claws!!
Again not eating her tea with harper poor child she must feel so unwanted if she needs to do a eat with me sit with your child and do it 😡

• Angry
  • Sad
Anyone else think it’s super trampy the way she’s always swigging from a can?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
i think what she really means is her dad was paying for the the dress and has said no to £150 lol
She was low key bragging the other night that money wasn't really an object when choosing the dress so daddy must be paying

I absolutely can’t stand when she’s eating and she does the mmm hmmm noises!

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Another night not eating with her child 🤦🏼‍♀️

Thread suggestion #3 thissinglemama Pointless article for womens aid. Another TIK tok she just get paid

Didn’t she say before she sees at least one friend every day? Now she’s saying she doesn’t get to see her friends as often as she’d like 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
People should expect to pay £20 + for a decent mascara? Erm no… there are several high street mascaras for £10 that are brilliant and extremely good value.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.