Thissinglemamaofficial Selfish Mama obsession with shopping, booze and drama

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Me either haha. She’s crazy swearing on that live last night
That's the real fish wife Aimee, not this little girl lost act she puts on who's so unwell and anxious

Would love her ex to speak out

Reactions: 5
She can sue me if she wants, I have no money 😂😂😂
Same haha. Anyway you can’t sue someone for commenting on something that’s true. If that’s the case she needs to sue every troll on tik Tok then too…

Reactions: 7
That's the real fish wife Aimee, not this little girl lost act she puts on who's so unwell and anxious

Would love her ex to speak out
Defo her true colours were shown last night on that thread! Could her ex please stand up haha

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Me either haha. She’s crazy swearing on that live last night
It’s the double standards for me how we can’t discuss her actions on a website made just for that but she can tell 100,000 of her followers that we need to shut the duck up and be really aggressive towards us for saying she should take more notice of her daughter.

Reactions: 11
It’s the double standards for me how we can’t discuss her actions on a website made just for that but she can tell 100,000 of her followers that we need to shut the duck up and be really aggressive towards us for saying she should take more notice of her daughter.
She's a manipulative control freak and she's absolutely raging that she can't control or shout people down on here, or do a pathetic reply video so she can have the last word

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I still don’t understand how she can sit on a live and rip her ex a new one saying he’s all the bad ones and that’s perfectly fine but when someone has an opinion on her on here or elsewhere it’s bullying & trolling and it’s not okay? At least here we have proof to back up what we say.

Reactions: 11
She needs to be careful, in my usual thread the person who it’s about named a couple of people in the thread on their live and got in trouble from the Police for doxxing - and this was regardless of the fact that some people actually went out of their way to pretend to be their friend and took it off Tattle! The Police have been involved a few times through what’s been said on that forum, including when the star of the show threatened unaliving (they’ve done that a few times) and even after the users were doxxed, the Police never prevented them from using here and what has been said on there is 100000 times worse than here 😂.

She’s live, she’s just listed everything she had to do today I’m sure she didn’t mention the interview lol. She said it was 50/50 whether she was going back to bed this morning but she’s decided against it because she needs to clean the kitchen lol.

• Haha
  • Wow
She’s live, she’s just listed everything she had to do today I’m sure she didn’t mention the interview lol. She said it was 50/50 whether she was going back to bed this morning but she’s decided against it because she needs to clean the kitchen lol.
Um yeah she does she’s still got last nights remains of tea on the worktop god she looks rough this morning

• Sick
Oh...i was looking forward to watching her " get ready for the interview"😂🤣🤣

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣interview delayed !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She needs to be careful, in my usual thread the person who it’s about named a couple of people in the thread on their live and got in trouble from the Police for doxxing - and this was regardless of the fact that some people actually went out of their way to pretend to be their friend and took it off Tattle! The Police have been involved a few times through what’s been said on that forum, including when the star of the show threatened unaliving (they’ve done that a few times) and even after the users were doxxed, the Police never prevented them from using here and what has been said on there is 100000 times worse than here 😂.
Ooooo I’m intrigued about what thread it is

We were looking forward to meeting up in clink months ago and it never happened😢😢🤣🤣
I know 😭. We were going to have a tattle party in jail, bought snacks and everything 😫😂

• Haha

I know 😭. We were going to have a tattle party in jail, bought snacks and everything 😫😂
Prisons are overcrowded but they will make room for those pesky gossipers. They need to be taught a lesson! 😂

• Haha

maybe one day....if aimee gets her way....she could make it happen.....go aimee!!🤣🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.