Thissinglemamaofficial Selfish Mama obsession with shopping, booze and drama

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is anyone watching his live??

She has been to the police today. She can sue tattle users under the malicious communications act apparently:

@Yel . I hope this is ok to bring you into this conversation . There is a live currently happening with the person this thread is about who is openly saying on her Tiktok live that the police have informed her she can sue tattle users as well as tattle website for bullying /defamation of character etc etc :

She is also saying that she is writing a statement for the Womens Aid annual AGM this month. Allegedly this AGM is going to be full of very powerful people who can shut tattle down.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I thought she didn’t want to discuss tattle on tonight’s live. It was all about her tik tok shop 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I thought she didn’t want to discuss tattle on tonight’s live. It was all about her tik tok shop 😂😂
She is currently offering “ her opinion” ( bit like tattlers) on Jonny Depp and Amber Heard.

• Haha
This is been screen shot and sent to the police and her solicitor apparently
Yes just heard her say that. She is full of tit. There is no radio interview tomorrow ( no mention of a station / time slot etc). There is no statement for womens aid and their AGM. On top of this I am struggling to see what the police and lawyers could charge forum users for . As has been said previously - no one is on her page trolling her . No one is making threats to her.

Peoples comments on her are an opinion - bit like hers on the Johnny Depp trial .

The act that she is referring to, is in regards to sending her letters etc, emails or messaging directly. (I would assume this would have to be a lot)
We are discussing what she puts out there. The police will have fobbed her off.

Reactions: 3
Merseyside Police have much greater priorities than Aimee from Southport whinging because people on a forum are pointing out she’s a neglectful Mother who ignores her kid whilst getting pissed on Tik Tok and lives in a filthy house. The probably also agree that her nails are tit 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Love how she thought initially tiktok had been “locked” until someone said “no it’s just the first thread that’s locked at a certain amount of comments, you’ve got a second thread” 😂

The police story is bullshit, no one is doing anything illegal 😂 I had it a little while ago on another thread where someone said they’d called the police on me and the police were tracking my IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) that very moment. I had screenshotted their comment they’d made on a public account and covered their username and pic 🙄. I’m still waiting for the old bill to show up to arrest me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s essentially threatening that if anyone says anything else she will take legal action. I also find the way she says ‘do not try me’ ‘you’ve messed with the wrong person’ very threatening. Nobody has threatened Aimee but She is being very aggressive and threatening to us.

• Haha
Like I said previously I hadn’t minded her / liked her until she kept popping up on my fyp just moaning about trolls and replying to them. I found her quite negative and draining to watch after that.
I just think she’s one of them people who like conflict and likes to argue. It’s frustrating because she’s just her own worst enemy really.
This osnao yrue
She’s essentially threatening that if anyone says anything else she will take legal action. I also find the way she says ‘do not try me’ ‘you’ve messed with the wrong person’ very threatening. Nobody has threatened Aimee but She is being very aggressive and threatening to us.
She's deluded!!!

Reactions: 4
To be fair, wouldn’t mind being locked up for a bit right now. No work to do, no bills to pay, 3 meals a day. Better than I’ve got right now 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
She has been to the police today. She can sue tattle users under the malicious communications act apparently:

There is a live currently happening with the person this thread is about who is openly saying on her Tiktok live that the police have informed her she can sue tattle users as well as tattle website for bullying /defamation of character etc etc :
Since when have Police officers given advice on being able to sue people? 🤣🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Imagine being on the stand
“IR0201 why did you say this particular comment about her dirty house?”
“Erm because her house is filthy and messy, here’s the evidence”
“And why, IR0201 did you say she neglects her child’s needs?”
“Again… here’s the evidence”
“Finally, IR0201 why did you say she’s a bellend?”
“I’m sure you’ve realised that for yourself by now Mr/Mrs solicitor”
*They whisper* “You’re right, she is a bellend and her makeup makes her look like Ronald McDonald”
IR0201 has rest her case and takes a bow 🙇‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.