Thissinglemamaofficial Selfish Mama obsession with shopping, booze and drama

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And she’s still twattering on - 3 hours and counting! Ffs
Oh and doing another live in the morning - jeeeezus Christ on a bike!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
And she’s still twattering on - 3 hours and counting! Ffs
Oh and doing another live in the morning - jeeeezus Christ on a bike!!!
And who wants to watch her trowel that tit on her face!!
Gonna do a video on the interview for the "documentary "🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Wtf… so this morning she was telling people she was having a radio interview and now all of a sudden it’s a documentary and an interview? 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Wtf… so this morning she was telling people she was having a radio interview and now all of a sudden it’s a documentary and an interview? 🙄
Needs to remember what shite she’s said - if you’re going to lie, you need to remember what lies you’ve told!! Maybe the alcohol has something to do with it 🤪🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh god I wish I could respond....she's making me laugh🤣 that "bull tit Web site"...she's gonna bring down🤣🤣

Is she drunk?
Think she’s on her 3rd or 4th can of that claw stuff, she’s getting her words mixed up that’s for sure - just said about the “flavour “ rather than scent of one the products she’s flogging and didn’t know until someone corrected her in the TikTok comments!!

• Haha
It was definitely a radio interview for the last few days and now it’s suddenly a documentary trying to take Tattle down. What a coincidence that someone wants to make a documentary about Tattle 2 minutes after Aimee gets a thread on here.

• Haha
She’s just gone now!!
Fully expect to see some videos of her looking dishevelled appear on my fYP in the am.

Aimee you are shameful. Ignoring your child all night and letting her go to bed on her own ( or putting her to bed now) at 10.55pm.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Is anyone watching his live??

She has been to the police today. She can sue tattle users under the malicious communications act apparently:

@Yel . I hope this is ok to bring you into this conversation . There is a live currently happening with the person this thread is about who is openly saying on her Tiktok live that the police have informed her she can sue tattle users as well as tattle website for bullying /defamation of character etc etc :

She is also saying that she is writing a statement for the Womens Aid annual AGM this month. Allegedly this AGM is going to be full of very powerful people who can shut tattle down.
I wouldn't have thought the police can give legal advice such as "she can sue " tattlers. They could advise to come off social media but that's about it. I haven't seen any bullying or threatening behaviour on this thread only observations from what we've all seen. She needs to give her head a wobble.

Oh what a surprise she is pissed on a tik tok live with her daughter upstairs
And she'll drive her to school in the morning knowing she could be over the limit. Tell that to the police Aimee!

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
If someone wanted to apparently sue us all on here they would.. don’t say to us all don’t test me she’s so manipulative and abusive and angry telling us all t shut the duck up!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.