Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MagicCat

VIP Member
I’m sure there is. Check your papers. I’m thinking 7/14 days. Bit like a loan agreement. I’m not totally sure. But definitely speak to your mortgage company soon
Thank you. We are staying with the same company, just want to reduce the fixed rate term.
I’m sure there is too. House admin is a pain. Something Aimee wouldn’t know about

• Heart
Reactions: 5

sheebz2212

VIP Member
Sorry to completely change the subject, does anyone know if you have renewed your mortgage, is there a cooling off period to change your mind?
I’m sure there is. Check your papers. I’m thinking 7/14 days. Bit like a loan agreement. I’m not totally sure. But definitely speak to your mortgage company soon

Lizz17uk

VIP Member
I would love a focus st 😍😍😍😍
Lol! I traded my sport ka for one plus a shed load of finance in my early 20s after a break up, had a new bf and went a little nuts, because I could basically, bright orange, loved it! Great car, sadly it only got about 19mpg most of the time unless you drove like a grandad which if you have one of them you’re not going to be doing that! After a year or so I felt like I was living in the petrol station 😂😂 so had to sell it, but I did love it! And am def glad I had the chance to have it at the time! :D

Sazza25

VIP Member
Same, my first car was an old d reg
Fiesta, then I had two ka’s and then a focus st which I bloody loved but it was ridiculous on petrol! Lol! All four cars were great and I wish I’d kept my little blue sport ka now! Nothing wrong with a Ford!
I would love a focus st 😍😍😍😍

Reactions: 4
Beefy went live with Kerri Rona,slagged Aimless off for leaving the room they shared like a tip,mess everywhere and she had to clean it up,they were both laughing and mocking her ....beefy said she didn't even know Aimless's last name, despite Shaimless saying they were best mates.Then beefy said publicly she couldn't be friends with Aimless because of the trolls ..not to mention ,beefy got her to wear that pink dress which was totally the wrong dress for her ,then took photos of Aimless in unflattering poses ,which were then shared on tt and insta
Tbh I can't stand the pathetic mare but beefy and rona were definitely the mean girls Shaimless is that desparate for mates ,she just pretended none of it happened. Then they all realised they get more views by being " friends " in front of the huns .
I'm damn sure if anyone spoke about me the way they did her,I wouldn't be giving them the time of day .I've got a lot more self respect for myself .
Does anyone have the recording of this !? I think i saw a brief bit of it at the time but I’d love to see it again in its full glory 🤣🍿

Feska

VIP Member
Honestly couldn’t put it better myself! Don’t know if anyone’s heard of Leah smith on TikTok too I think she’s 21? And she fighting cancer for a second time, she is such a beautiful positive girl and I feel so sad for her 🥲❤
Yes I’ve followed her on Instagram for a long time. Gorgeous girl. She’s had so many set backs and is so brave.

• Heart
  • Sad

HowVery

Please can someone post this latest video that you're all cringing at for those of us who are blocked? Thank you