Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sazza25

VIP Member
My hairdresser and her husband went to a loreal event in London recently, they're deffo not influencers or celebs! They're just ordinary, hardworking people. They were invited by the brand
Yeah exactly, a few of my friends from the salon I worked at when I was 16 went

Reactions: 5

Sketch

Vav publically slagged her off with Kerri Roma after Aimee had left the room they shared in an absolute state. And it was not long after that things started going downhill for their “friendship”
Thank you, I wasn't sure to be honest

Trace

VIP Member
If that’s Harold’s suitcase from being at her dad’s does she take it to school with her? I thought Andy’s mum picked her up from school on a Friday? Also when she was doing the clothes haul for Harold she coughed and Aimee said oh yea me dad dropped her off and said she had a cough. Why is her dad bring Harold home if she’s been at her dads all weekend

Seeing_the_light

VIP Member
Sorry to completely change the subject, does anyone know if you have renewed your mortgage, is there a cooling off period to change your mind?
We were told there isn't an official cooling off period in the UK - for mortgages and remortgages you can halt it before the funds are received in your bank, but for moving/renewing its up to the lender. 14 days is common, it seems, but not something you can demand.

Lizz17uk

VIP Member
Love my Ford. Never had anything wrong with it.
Same, my first car was an old d reg
Fiesta, then I had two ka’s and then a focus st which I bloody loved but it was ridiculous on petrol! Lol! All four cars were great and I wish I’d kept my little blue sport ka now! Nothing wrong with a Ford!