Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sketch

Can anyone remember what the beef was with her & beefy. I read a previous comment that mentioned beefy was calling her but can't remember what triggered it. Was it from the boxing match, or something else.

Reactions: 6

FeralShaz86

VIP Member
This mornings bullshittery.....

Attachments

• Angry

K4040

VIP Member
Has she had Harold in a grow bag since we last saw her?
Does she remember how old her child is?
The clothes are huge😮
Unless they’ve got adjustable waists they won’t fit her.
My 13 almost 14 year old is 5’11 and he’s in medium mens clothes always has been a lot taller than his age but has the smallest waist so he had to have adjustable waists but trousers 3years bigger for the leg length. Luckily now I can buy 28in waist and 34in legs 😂

those clothes are gonna swamp h but buying bigger means she’s not gonna have to spend any more on her for ages
---
I thought H liked shopping?…Why not look online together and order stuff? I do that with my daughter as I’m not a fan of dragging kids round shops. She’s gets to choose what she wears and we can actually do something more meaningful with our time.

Funny though that she’s stating H doesn’t want to go shopping with her, yet she’ll always say she wanted to go instead of doing more kid friendly activities?
Yeah m&s is her favourite shop according to aimless… so why not take her?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

MrsRobo

VIP Member
Just saw on the Ash thread, it got moved. Wish they would open up tik tok threads to all tattlers 🙏

FeralShaz86

VIP Member
Blatant Undisclosed ad for Smorelicious ....and reported!
And to the person who asked how Ehmey keeps so slim since her whole diet is full of sugar, fat and salt and other unhealthy shite....filters and slimming apps! It's all smoke and mirrors.

Looks like Charlie has also managed to blag some Fluff too, what a surprise! I bet Shirl gets sent some freebies too. How do these companies make any profit sending out so many freebies? It absolutely baffles me.

Attachments

• Angry

gossip_geeewww

VIP Member
Love my Ford
Had several over the years no problems
Had a Toyota and it was garage having operations monthly
Had a Citroen and hated it

Exactly 😀

Same
We have a Puma
I love the heated window and never having to scrape a frosty windscreen
Maybe we only see her through Aimees slim filter and she’s really a little chubby cheeks
I have had a Ford Kuga and loved it