Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

FeralShaz86

VIP Member
Oh Shirl, just look at your daughter if you want to see a classic narc.
That's why the men in her life are only temporary. The common factor in all those trashed relationships, is her!

Somebody wake me up when this Clip finishes 😴

Attachments

• 48.4 KB
    • Angry
    Reactions: 6

Faith61

VIP Member
    Also what’s this oh it was only 75p, this is cheaper in M&S than buying branded. Shes never done that, why is she trying to be relatable in saving a few pence cos shes never done that unless she’s took a considerable hit in her “earnings”
    ---
    Another mismatched room, oh she changed the shower head herself didn’t get Greggy boy to do it.. and looks so smug but aimless it looks shit and I think your FILTER/EFFECT is broken 🤣🥴
    Dear god😳

• Haha

K4040

VIP Member
    Again she’s done a haul for harper and she’s telling people what she’s spent. What’s this new giving prices & saying oh it’s a good deal. She’s never given a shit how much she’s spent until recently

• Sad

Piamia

I was always wondering who this thread was about.. when I looked I realised I already had her blocked hah she really rubs me up the wrong way! But does anyone know if shes got beef with SJ (whatsjwears) ? X

Trapped_soul

VIP Member
    DUD tomorrow, deffo a KFC takeaway, "it's Harper's favourite" and she'll say she can't be arsed to cook tea cos she's got sixteen cases to pack for a two day trip.

Place yer bets....
    Is vav going with her i think it could be brush candy they went together last time

• Sad

Piamia

SJ basically told her to get fucked

But I find that SJ equally rude at times. You can say something innocent to her and she gets her arse out and takes it the wrong way. That app is full of self important dickheads
    Yes I agree I can’t watch her either tbh lol

FeralShaz86

VIP Member
    That brush is 1/10 of the cost on Temu plus Ehmey doesn't make 1p on commission if you buy it from Temu!

Is Ehmey confused which child she is buying for?
    Does she think R Ralph is her child as most of the cloths sh buys are very 'boyish' looking and oversized. Nothing is nice and her actual size. I know Harper is a bit of a Tom boy usually, but give her a chance ffs!
    The clothes Ehmey buys for Harper always look like they're from the boys section! 😬🫤
    ---
    Again she’s done a haul for harper and she’s telling people what she’s spent. What’s this new giving prices & saying oh it’s a good deal. She’s never given a shit how much she’s spent until recently
    Shes trying to show shes relatable to your 'usual' Primark shopper and the prices are also to tell Tattle that she is spending just as much on Harper Twist as she does on herself!

Attachments

Last edited:
    • Angry

K4040

VIP Member
    I’d say the “car accident” occurred when idling or like 5mph on motorway in queues and the guy next to her merged in and she was being a cu&t and not letting him merge so he did anyway and scratched her car.

I doubt it was anything dramatic.

Wonder how Vav will manage to trump her travel drama . We all know vav loves a plane or hotel drama . She’ll be fuming at aimless getting in there first
    Steps off the plane again 😂

Emzalaa

Chatty Member
    No they met last night in bar & had a drink - old scraggyhead left that part out of her tik tok but posted in insta

Jo-nos

VIP Member
    If this is true then that means no more black and white sad 😔 videos for them all…love that for her and her kid on pal vav 😂😂😂
    Really where have you seen this
    ---
    Its educational content and stories
    So now we will just have Aimee making up even more stories just to get a video out there
    In that case it won't change for her then DUD with me while I tell u a story.

• Sick