Thissinglemama #98 Attention seeker to core, what a bore, repetitive content... snore, H can always have more

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m working away with a 90s playlist on in the background, and End of the Road by Boys II Men has come on. I can imagine Aimless listening to this of a night with her bottle of kylie, singing it in a really heartfelt personal way dwelling over D2 😂😂😂😂

🎵
We belong together
And you know that I'm right
Why do you play with my heart?
Why do you play with my mind?
Said we'd be forever
Said it'd never die
How could you love me and leave me
And never say goodbye?

When I can't sleep at night
Without holding you tight
Girl, each time I try
I just break down and cry
Pain in my head
Oh, I'd rather be dead
Spinning around and around

Although we've come
To the end of the road
Still I can't let go
It's unnatural
You belong to me
I belong to you
Followed by All by myself and her recreating the scene from friends 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
“and there’s threads” hello aimless 👋🏼

*smile and wave boys smile and wave*

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Shelly Oh Shelly Get F🤮CKED View attachment 2743599F
Aw Shellly,Shelly,Shelly.

No life ? I'm off this weekend with my man ( wedding this year 😀) to a log cabin up Scotland in the snow.....Valentines trip . He organised everything,
My daughter has asked me to organise her 16th birthday party which she wants at home as she is very proud of our house.Work is going great, son is captain of County footie team. Paid the last bit of the wedding off and are now planning the honeymoon

Aimless will be sitting in a hotel room on her own watching a film .Then she'll go home ,takeaways ,beige dinners,first sip of the day,dressing gown,catpiss stained carpets ,farming her daughter out as she hates looking after her ,getting drunk and making woe is me videos because yet another man has left her and she's too needy to let him go.

Yep we are all jealous of Shaimless lol

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Shelly Oh Shelly Get F🤮CKED View attachment 2743599F
Oh Shelley; think you’re confusing us with her followers. The ones who wait for first sip of the day and orgasm over her processed beige plates of food she calls dinner..

We all have lives here, I’ve got 8 events booked in for this month, all with my child. What does Harper get from her mum apart from malnutrition, bad oversized clothing, fear of boozies and iPad babysitter?
---
Screen shot this yest.. the nostril flare. She’s unhinged. Who gets this excited over maccies sauce. Not seen new vid yet. I need a strong coffee before I stomach it.
bleeping hell just realised who she reminds me of

Zelda from Terrahawks

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Shes asked the " trolls" not to comment when she's driving ,says she won't be using her phone but will check it each time she stops .
Can she not honestly go for FOUR hours without looking at her phone ? Is she THAT addicted ? That's not normal behaviour. If Harper couldn't go 4 hours without a phone or iPad,wouldn't she be worried ? Yet she can't stop herself...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Oh noooo we arent jealous here, majority of us will be gearing up for half term activities she will be getting pissed n eating, pulling ill and anxiety card 👍🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh Shelley; think you’re confusing us with her followers. The ones who wait for first sip of the day and orgasm over her processed beige plates of food she calls dinner..

We all have lives here, I’ve got 8 events booked in for this month, all with my child. What does Harper get from her mum apart from malnutrition, bad oversized clothing, fear of boozies and iPad babysitter?
---

bleeping hell just realised who she reminds me of

Zelda from Terrahawks
Family photo...

1000011842.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Shes asked the " trolls" not to comment when she's driving ,says she won't be using her phone but will check it each time she stops .
Can she not honestly go for FOUR hours without looking at her phone ? Is she THAT addicted ? That's not normal behaviour. If Harper couldn't go 4 hours without a phone or iPad,wouldn't she be worried ? Yet she can't stop herself...
But harper doesn’t go that long without a device unless she’s asleep or at school. She’s constantly got her phone in pics. Aimee doesn’t have to interact with her so she wouldn’t care if she was on her phone 18hrs a day

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Why the duck is she prancing about head to toe in Ugg (and making sure everyone knows it) when she is literally just getting into the car? She makes less effort takin H on the school run!!

Have fun driving in this weather aimless 💃

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Morning Twattlers 👋🏻
Well Princess Piglet is up early this morning, (can't get away from her responsibilities quick enough!)

She's packed her case:
Make up & trowel ✅️
Labelled Shoes, bag & tacky outfit ✅️
Enough snacks for a month ✅️
Anxiety teddy and bum wipes ✅️
Heavy duty slimming filters ✅️

....she's now all set to drive to London for an extra unnecessary night away from her waif, just so she can be on her own in some overpriced hotel to film herself guzzling prosecco & eating room service!

Wearing a white outfit while travelling with her volatile anus is a risk though. She had better not stop at the usual 5 Starbies on the way just incase all that anxiety and coffee have a nasty effect, and there's no one around to check for poo stains! 🤢
Pathetic woman!

Attachments

• 59 KB
  • Last edited:
    • Haha
    • Sick
    Reactions: 15
    Her hair would look so much better if she took care of it better, plus used oils and serums to help protect the ends especially as she seems to love ragging a brush through it 😂

Reactions: 13
    The ‘unofficial bridesmaid look’ came up on my page 🤣🤣
    Having flashbacks to the day she blocked me, for telling her she looked better in a different dress, of 56723 dresses she had bought...my days as a dobertwat ended right there 😂😂( I never was a dobertwat btw!!🤪)

• Haha
    Reactions: 11
    Her hair would look so much better if she took care of it better, plus used oils and serums to help protect the ends especially as she seems to love ragging a brush through it 😂
    I can’t stand the way it just hangs. Even if she did the heatless curl thing it would take next to no effort. I have long hair and use my heatless curler regularly and you instantly look more put together when you take it out.

Reactions: 14
    Morning Twattlers 👋🏻
    Well Princess Piglet is up early this morning, (can't get away from her responsibilities quick enough!)

She's packed her case:
    Make up & trowel ✅️
    Labelled Shoes, bag & tacky outfit ✅️
    Enough snacks for a month ✅️
    Anxiety teddy and bum wipes ✅️
    Heavy duty slimming filters ✅️

....she's now all set to drive to London for an extra unnecessary night away from her waif, just so she can be on her own in some overpriced hotel to film herself guzzling prosecco & eating room service!

Wearing a white outfit while travelling with her volatile anus is a risk though. She had better not stop at the usual 5 Starbies on the way just incase all that anxiety and coffee have a nasty effect, and there's no one around to check for poo stains! 🤢
    Pathetic woman!
    If you ask me she's not fit to drive if she's in that much of an anxious state.

Reactions: 20
    The fact that she can push through her 'anxiety' and drive to London on a bleeping jolly. But can't take her daughter anywhere on her own. Greedy, selfish, despicable idiot.

• Angry
    Reactions: 34
    Status
    Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.