Thissinglemama #96 You’re not independent House you live in, dad bought it, Car you’re driving, dad bought it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well Jen,Aimless does nothing so no one knows why she's so tired .Personally I think she's just a lazy witch who has never worked properly in her life. The only time she puts effort into anything is when it's for herself,usually stuffing her face or trowelling on make up and sorting out her filters
She also lies.She usually gives her Flora despite saying Harper will only eat butter .She lies ....a lot .

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Well Jen,Aimless does nothing so no one knows why she's so tired .Personally I think she's just a lazy witch who has never worked properly in her life. The only time she puts effort into anything is when it's for herself,usually stuffing her face or trowelling on make up and sorting out her filters
She also lies.She usually gives her Flora despite saying Harper will only eat butter .She lies ....a lot .
she used to make a huge thing about harper ONLY eating butter, but she has given her flora multiple times with the ‘it’s fine’ line, so I don’t actually think harper cares or notices, it’s just another one of EhMays attention seeking tactics.

she is ‘tired’ because she does nothing active, and eats tit all day every day, she went down the supplement route thinking it would fix it (it costs money so why not!) instead of thinking ‘maybe some fresh air and vegetables once in a while might help’

also she didn’t use her coffee machine this morning, I bet that get phased out

Reactions: 19
Yes please remember Jen that princess putrid is a very busy lady.
She has to work so hard to look that unkept and trampy!!!

Put the fkn body suit thingy back on the fkn cat you utter bellend!!!

The nightmare was of you dreaming about running out of credit on your river island store card wasn’t it?? 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That latest video !!!
She hardly ever has any ad videos so what’s she banging on about 🤣
This says commission paid . You are in your PJs looking like a right scrag end
Don’t think you had to post this one off and edit it ! She is a joke !

God she is rude !!!

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
'I get through 1 or 2 briefs everyday sometimes'
'Then I film an ad or 2 of a morning'

Here's another DUD. Here's first sip of the day. Here's a shopping haul.

Erm, the math ain't matching Aimee.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Maybe it was about Yorkshire peach’s video about influencers bragging during a cost of living crisis. Was a few days ago I think
Quite a few have made videos but it won't make no difference to these egotistical narcs
---
'My Dad's Wife' has given Princess Piglet what looks like a 1/3 of a homemade Banoffee Pie for her to gannet on. Who thinks she will eat all of it in 1 sitting? 🤢
It looks like a lovely dessert but i couldnt eat all of it.

Also a TT of the kitties, they do look cute in their little red suits but at £25 a pop, I'd want matching collars as well!!

I wonder if Ehmey had the intelligence to also get the kittens chipped at the same time?
They should get chipped when the go for their first injections both my pups did

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
It doesn’t make sense - she sends over the complete ad for approval. If not approved she re-films. Ad going out tonight has been approved yet she has loads to do before it goes out. What a pile of tit. Working full time clearly means something very different to our AiMEE 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 14
It doesn’t make sense - she sends over the complete ad for approval. If not approved she re-films. Ad going out tonight has been approved yet she has loads to do before it goes out. What a pile of tit. Working full time clearly means something very different to our AiMEE 🙄
by ‘loads to do’ she means copy and paste the approved caption into a post and schedule it for later 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Aimee has never had a proper full time job I don’t think, like most of these ‘content creators’ they go on and on about how busy they are but half the stuff they mention is everyday tasks that us normal folk manage to achieve without the hoohar. ‘Oh I have to do the school run AND go shopping…woe is me’

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Oh stop it Ehmey!!!
You're not a 'Full Time Content Creator', that's only buzz words that someone who is unemployable uses! You do VERY FEW ADS and work with VERY FEW BRANDS!
Why? Because you are LAZY & TOXIC!
You making video clips of you stuffing your face with Banoffee Pie, chewing your way thru your morning coffee or dishing up another take away IS NOT A JOB!
You do duck all most of your day. 🤣
It's just this fecked up society that pays boring no marks like you, your sister and your mother to show off and gloat and sell cheap tat.

The only 'Content Creators' in your hovel are the kittens!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Also the speech about checking contracts is bullshit, that’s literally what her management is for, she even said when she got dropped by that other agency last year (HA!) that her mum was going to help her do that aspect of it instead. All she has to do is sign the bleeping thing 😅

• Haha
I’ve not even watched today’s videos yet but from reading here I’m already pissed off about what she’s probably been saying! Lazy bleep wouldn’t know a days work if it smacked a banoffee pie in her face!

• Haha
YOU DO NOT HAVE A FULL TIME JOB!! YOU ARE A LAZY GOOD FOR NOTHING bleep!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Oh stop it Ehmey!!!
You're not a 'Full Time Content Creator', that's only buzz words that someone who is unemployable uses! You do VERY FEW ADS and work with VERY FEW BRANDS!
Why? Because you are LAZY & TOXIC!
You making video clips of you stuffing your face with Banoffee Pie, chewing your way thru your morning coffee or dishing up another take away IS NOT A JOB!
You do duck all most of your day. 🤣
It's just this fecked up society that pays boring no marks like you, your sister and your mother to show off and gloat and sell cheap tat.

The only 'Content Creators' in your hovel are the kittens!
But she isn’t filming loads of ads. So what she says makes no sense. It’s not like she’s even doing one a day. Majority of her content is ‘organic’ tit. Including unboxing gifted items. Come on. Really 🤬🤬🤬

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.