Thissinglemama #96 You’re not independent House you live in, dad bought it, Car you’re driving, dad bought it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How's the male cat not got a lampshade on, mine did last year when we had him done, he's licking at the wound and liable to pull out the sutures???
They don’t need cones now unless they’re constantly licking the wound.

Reactions: 6
My male had a cone when he got done, however, he worked out how to take it off pretty quickly so didn’t make sense to keep putting it back on

Reactions: 7
Licking is an animals way of healing itself, as long as you keep an eye on them they’ll be fine, they’re hardy buggers

Monday DUD - Leftover stew with rice! 🤔
Seems like an odd combination to me, but hey, each to their own! 🤷🏻‍♀️
Suppose it’s just like stroganoff and rice?

The fact she’s used leftovers is astonishing 😂

Reactions: 14
as if the head has used leftovers! duck me she must have a new shag on the scene

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Of course she didn’t give harper all of her rice because mummy wanted some even though she had a big jacket potato of her own! 🤬

• Sick
Reactions: 10
No wonder she goes through copious amounts of butter - how much went on that jacket potato :oops:. Her arteries mustn't be far off giving up with all the fatty rubbish/sweets/chocolates she consumes.

• Sick
Reactions: 15
There was no need for her to mention she had an appointment which I'm sure was what she was implying, she's just doing it for comments, she won't say what it was for 🙄

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Leftovers - I am shook! I would rice with stew. 👍🏻
Breadcrumbing appointments of course!

Reactions: 9
Think that's the first time she's ever dished up and I've thought I could just eat that 😂
As for her jacket, how much butter??

Those dishes are prob still sat on the side waiting to be loaded, never mind already being in the dishwasher. It's not hard to turn it on once you've cleared up on an evening, even if it's not full they have a half load setting, she just bone idle to a T!

Attachments

• Sick
I’m the last to ever agree with anything aimless does but I was brought up eating rice with stew. My family are all Eastern European Jews however so could be a cultural thing

Reactions: 13
That’s an obscenely large portion to eat in one sitting. Her sugar tolerance level is sky high. Banoffee pie is lovely, but also very sickly (to me anyway) i couldn’t eat a quarter of that portion in one go.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.