Thissinglemama #96 You’re not independent House you live in, dad bought it, Car you’re driving, dad bought it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watch her post about the wind and how she’s not looking forward to the school run to sound so relatable 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Watch her post about the wind and how she’s not looking forward to the school run to sound so relatable 🙄
Anxiety is back cos she’s so scared to drive in it and she’s so tired cos the wind kept her awake that her eyes are in the back of her head. All while making another crap filled packed lunch and chewing on her coffee

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She should be used to bad winds around by her giving how much shite she eats and how much crap she speaks

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I know it was mentioned on here but what is the Abi thread please? Talking about Erin,

Reactions: 2
Anyone know what and who she’s whining about this morning? At least we’ve been spared first chew of the day and Harper Twists snack pack 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I know it was mentioned on here but what is the Abi thread please? Talking about Erin,

This is the link

Reactions: 3

This is the link
Brilliant thank you

Hang on hang on,,,,,,,,,, did she or did she not make numerous videos about how D2 let her down, didn’t show up, moved on after a week etc etc and then allow every one of her Huns to publicly bash him down and she even replied to said bashings encouraging them by adding more poison to her stories.

Now she thinks those videos are in “poor taste” because “ur asking people to get in the comments and slag people off”

Aimee you are giving “I peaked in high school” hun. I think you have made a video about yourself!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
She is the master of contradiction and manipulation, she jumps on any topic she thinks is ‘popular’ even if it goes against what she has done in the past.

she used to spend hours on live talking about her ex’s and how they abused her etc, never giving them any chance to defend themselves but allowing her hunions to jump on the bandwagon of hatred with zero evidence.

she has publically rinsed delivery drivers and neighbours, along with brands and businesses

She is a narcissist, thinking she is above everyone else with the condescending ‘if you think this is about you, it is’ bullshit

Keep on going aimless. I feel like it’s all slowly starting to unravel for you. No events, less brand deals, I doubt the supply of fluff is gonna keep you relevant for too much longer

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Seems she forgot when her and Vav, accused Pete wicks and all skinny men being on drugs cos they don’t eat! Pot Kettle black Aimee

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Another one trying to create an echo chamber. The only one who is still in high school is you Aimee. People are entitled to an opinion on wasters like you and you can’t silence them.
And no you’re not a content creator. Dishing up beige dinners for your child is not revolutionary or creative.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She is such a narcissist it’s insane. She says don’t be in my comments being one thing and then something else behind my back like anyone is worried about her seeing??? 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Anxiety is back cos she’s so scared to drive in it and she’s so tired cos the wind kept her awake that her eyes are in the back of her head. All while making another crap filled packed lunch and chewing on her coffee
Has that video been deleted already? 😆

• Haha
Morning Shameless......just a quick one!!!!
Piss off for a start..but just to say.. if you think the comments you refer to are about you then they probably are!!!!
What a self entitled,self absorbed, egotistical fucker you are!!!😡

Reactions: 23
She is such a narcissist it’s insane. She says don’t be in my comments being one thing and then something else behind my back like anyone is worried about her seeing??? 😂😂😂
Just goes to show, she is actively seeking out negativity by looking at the comments because she knows they'll be about her.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.