Thissinglemama #96 You’re not independent House you live in, dad bought it, Car you’re driving, dad bought it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she binges on sugar laden foods and drinks, then tries to cut back so that's when she feels "unwell" and has low mood/energy

Reactions: 15
That’s got to be about 3 servings of banoffee pie right there … how on earth can she not be sick after that much sugar. I reckons that’s about 2000+ Cals on that plate

• Sick
Reactions: 21
Think that's the first time she's ever dished up and I've thought I could just eat that 😂
As for her jacket, how much butter??

Those dishes are prob still sat on the side waiting to be loaded, never mind already being in the dishwasher. It's not hard to turn it on once you've cleared up on an evening, even if it's not full they have a half load setting, she just bone idle to a T!
What a lazy, dirty witch. Plus she doesn’t care that we think this about her 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
How do her huns fall for the “I don’t eat alot bullshit” she eats far too much in a day!!!!

Reactions: 15
Slightly petty but omg every time she butters a jacket potato she puts the knife back in for more after cutting into the potato. It honestly makes me want to spew thinking of the potato contaminating it 🙈🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Stew, jacket potatoe and rice
3 portion serving of banoffee pie

yeah aimless; you defo have no appetite and hardly eat

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
That’s got to be about 3 servings of banoffee pie right there … how on earth can she not be sick after that much sugar. I reckons that’s about 2000+ Cals on that plate
She will be Home Bargains tomorrow topping up on bum wipes

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
I’m surprised she even bothered using a fork, should’ve just shoved her face into the plate and ate it that way

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Just no to eating in bed. And that cake, surely she can’t eat that in one sitting.. it looks so sickly.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
That’s three portions! I would make it last longer! She probably doesn’t want Harper to decide to try it!

Reactions: 7
'My Dad's Wife' has given Princess Piglet what looks like a 1/3 of a homemade Banoffee Pie for her to gannet on. Who thinks she will eat all of it in 1 sitting? 🤢
It looks like a lovely dessert but i couldnt eat all of it.

Also a TT of the kitties, they do look cute in their little red suits but at £25 a pop, I'd want matching collars as well!!

I wonder if Ehmey had the intelligence to also get the kittens chipped at the same time?

Attachments

• 58.6 KB
    • Sick
    Reactions: 6
    It’s been our daughters birthday today and she’s had more on her plate with that banoffee pie than all our family put together eating slices of our daughters birthday cake 🎂. Greedy bloody pig 🐷

• Sick
    Reactions: 11
    Why didn’t H get a piece of Banoffee pie ?
    Apparently she doesn’t like it!

im thinking Medadswiyyyyyfe is trying to fatten up our Ehhhhmey, surely she’d know if Harper didn’t like it…..or is that ANOTHER lie Ehhhhmey hun??

Reactions: 5
    Status
    Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.