Thissinglemama #96 You’re not independent House you live in, dad bought it, Car you’re driving, dad bought it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh diddums
Looks like the dates cancelled on her
I bet he saw this mornings TT and thought “duck that rats tails and scruffy mare going back to bed this morning. All those cats I bet she smells like cat piss”
View attachment 2702495
Love that for her!

So it’ll be Kylie and takeaway night for her

Reactions: 11
She was never heading out. Swear she just says it to make it look like a man is interested or she has a friend to go out with then just makes out the plans have been changed. Seems to happen a lot.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She was never heading out. Swear she just says it to make it look like a man is interested or she has a friend to go out with then just makes out the plans have been changed. Seems to happen a lot.
I agree, not a chance was she going out, she'd have to wash her scraggy mop and that would require effort. We'll soon know if it's been a friend or a date. If it's a friend she'll say she's still not feeling well, if it's a date she'll say she just changed her mind.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What does a desperate & Dateless do on a Saturday morning?

This......

(Oh and you're hardly a 'girl' are you?
You're just a 38 year old childish adult who still thinks she can dress and act like a 16 year old!)

Attachments

• Haha
I had a perfect morning watching my youngest play football, seeing his face when he scored. She won’t experience that as she does duck all with Harper

• Heart
Reactions: 16
So the pic she posted on insta of H a few weeks ago, the doormat looked exactly the same angle in that. Has she seriously not bothered to straighten a DOORMAT in the space of a whole month?!
And..." everything for the baybeez/cats is now in the utility room!"😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So the pic she posted on insta of H a few weeks ago, the doormat looked exactly the same angle in that. Has she seriously not bothered to straighten a DOORMAT in the space of a whole month?!
It’s spun round ! 😂

I couldn’t live with a wonky door mat !

• Haha
It’s changed cos it’s the other way round so it’s obviously been moved but why not straighten it

Reactions: 10
Willing for the day she trips up over it and goes arse over tit out of her door and lands in a big heap on her drive way! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Can’t believe old Wendy wide legs has been married 3 times! Aimee said she is 5 years older than her sister and Wendy said Charlie’s dad left when she was a baby! So she can’t have been married to Aimee’s dad for 5 mins either! Now Aimee is divorced with a kid and Charlie alone with no father for her kid: seems to be a theme here doesnt there! Men don’t stick around near these witches do they! I I don’t for one second buy this act from Wendy that I’m so nice, I’m a friendly ear to listen to for my customers when I do their hair. Calling everyone hun does not make you a nice decent person I’m afraid. I believe they are an absolute nightmare. Comes from Wendy who’s prob the biggest witch and taught her crotch goblins the same. It’s too much of a coincidence that not one of them can keep a man. They are all up themselves I reckon and intolerable to men!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
The Easter egg she ate for her tea is £12 🫣 I went to get one today (I love thick dairy milk) but couldn’t bring myself to spend that on a chocolate egg

• Wow
Reactions: 24
The Easter egg she ate for her tea is £12 🫣 I went to get one today (I love thick dairy milk) but couldn’t bring myself to spend that on a chocolate egg
I noticed that when she took it off the shelf...so gluttonous and not necessary. She could've got 6 big bars of dairy milk for that price.

Reactions: 13
She’s definitely been drinking before opening that Kylie. I hate how just recently she’s constantly starting sentences and not finishing them but half way through she starts pulling faces, doing hand gestures, fake laughing and saying do you know what I mean. I think she thinks it’s funny and cute. She sounds an idiot.
Can’t stand it, like I’m so quirky

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.