Thissinglemama #96 You’re not independent House you live in, dad bought it, Car you’re driving, dad bought it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to think she was quite pretty when I first started watching her but she is so grim and smelly looking. She makes me feel sick. I find it hilarious how these tiktokers call it a job but if u went to work looking a state like that ppl would talk.
When I first stumbled across her on my FYP I thought the same. But back then she seemed to make an effort with her appearance on a daily basis. Now more often than not she’s unwashed (or appears to be) in her pyjamas. I wouldn’t want to open the front door to the postman how she looks in her videos most days. As time has gone on she’s got comfortable looking like she does and in my opinion is getting worse.

As you say this is her job, you wouldn’t go into/get away with going into any job looking like that. I WFH in a corporate job and even on days I don’t have any video calls I get dressed and make myself presentable. If nothing else it makes you feel better and with her ‘mental health’ she could do with all the help she can get.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Exactly they call it a job but she's the most unprofessional one of them all. Dire content, no lives, looks like she's just rolled out of bed
She looks like me after a 3 day hangover but constantly!

She takes no pride in anything, she doesn’t care how her home or child look and she thinks most of the time she looks amazing (so why the filters, oh sorry effects?) we’ve all seen the real you on others videos and photos so if you love how you look why all the editing? You do know if you go missing they’ll be looking for Beyoncé but need to find Chewbacca 😬

TikTok is her priority and I fully believe this is another addiction to add to her list, imagine if she was addicted to cooking healthy decent meals, walks and her child? Her life would be so different and probably much cleaner, healthier and happier

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
She is going to be so jealous that Steph is back with her ex…. Love that for her ☺

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I used to think she was quite pretty when I first started watching her but she is so grim and smelly looking. She makes me feel sick. I find it hilarious how these tiktokers call it a job but if u went to work looking a state like that ppl would talk.
She used to brazenly filter the tit out of herself....but still is in denial. She's not pretty, she looks like a witch. Her dress sense is horrific. Her make up is slapped on like a clown. But she'd have everyone think she's something special because she spends lots of money..

• Heart
Reactions: 17
As someone who apparently struggles with her mental health, her constantly saying things like “are you alright? are you okay? do you need a hug? get a job” is bleeping vile. Maybe her MH nurse needs to review her meds and take her off them cause there’s duck all wrong with her, she’s just a narcissistic
She cries mental health but she’s one of the nastiest people on that app, she sets her huns on any fucker who even asks a question
It’s like when someone orders a tit tonne of greasy food from the chippy (for example) and adds a can of Diet Coke on at the end 🤷🏽‍♀️🤣
hahaha I’m that person who gets a battered sausage meal and a Diet Coke😂 just prefer the taste

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Her older videos prove she's got an issue with the way she looks with all the filters. She's just got more sneaky with it

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Her diet is just various versions of sugar, fat and alcohol!! 🤢
I'm surprised she's still standing!
she puts more effort into making her hot chocolates than she does into making dinners for Harper.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Never eats breakfast though eh? Just opened her eyeballs and straight in with sugar and fat, she's a bawhair away from type 2 diabetes, I dread to think how much sugar she's consumed over the weekend. Just shows how much she lies about what she eats during the day because no way should that chocolate spread be nearly done in a week?? Reckon H has been brushing her teeth with it.

• Sick
That Mug cupboard is hideous. Everything just looks a mess in her house. Put them in a cupboard with a wooden door for god sake. Just looks proper unorganised.

Reactions: 14
More sugar for breakfast. A jar of chocolate spread gone in a week and it looks like the fluff is half gone too - she only opened that last night did she not?! 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Her appearance proves she’s addicted to TikTok, it’s consuming her. It the only relationship she can 💯 control. She can’t control a real human relationship.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
The state of her mouth and the way her eyes were darting....that's more than two glasses hun

Reactions: 11
How is she such a noisy eater?? I’m tempted to record myself eating something just to see if I make the same sounds. She’s like a bleeping pig. It honestly knocks me sick

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Shes defo clocking in at 4-6000 cals a day. All this fluff and hot chocolates on top of the wine and takeaways, bread, spread. Its minging to watch

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Absolute gluttonous pig 🐷

No wonder she never feels well. No amount of multivitamins will make her feel good whilst she’s eating like this. For the amount of fruit and veg she buys she consumes hardly any & who gets through tubs of butter/fluff/choc spread within DAYS?!

She’s got to be eating it out the tub

Attachments

• Sick
Absolute gluttonous pig 🐷

No wonder she never feels well. No amount of multivitamins will make her feel good whilst she’s eating like this. For the amount of fruit and veg she buys she consumes hardly any & who gets through tubs of butter/fluff/choc spread within DAYS?!

She’s got to be eating it out the tub
She's only doing this because her "bundle" is due to be stocked again. I don't think she eats it at all, it's just for camera and promotion. She's a total fraud. Like I keep saying, I think she just uses pre-records. As you say, the timelines in which she's used these products are impossible.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
It’s like when someone orders a tit tonne of greasy food from the chippy (for example) and adds a can of Diet Coke on at the end 🤷🏽‍♀️🤣
"Knickerbocker glory please - extra cream, extra chocolate sauce - hold the cherry, I'm on a diet!"

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.