Thissinglemama #96 You’re not independent House you live in, dad bought it, Car you’re driving, dad bought it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shirley copies Aimless in her gestures and the way she does a fake laugh. They're such an annoying family

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Oh please she ordered 2 breakfasts because she’s a pig! I bet they didn’t forget her drink, she took it out the bag before filming.
Every takeaway she has she claims something is missing
Exactly 🐷 she ordered 2 breakfasts at Centre parcs, she’s always ordering double, she doesn’t have a trouble remembering to eat she is just never hungry through eating so much…

• Heart
Her trying to make out she loves being a single mum, she is so desperate for a man it’s unreal.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
She is dim. That is all 🙄🙄🙄🤣🤣🤣

Side note: talk to me about Saltburn! I’m too scared to watch after what I’ve heard. I’m no prude - I was a “single mama” 🤣 before and I had my share of “dating” and dare I say it maybe a few naughty one night stands 😉😉. But my daughter never knew when I was dating as did it on the times she was with her dad and I never had any fellas visiting my house EVER! the only person I ever introduced her to when I was dating was the man I married 🥰. I was a bit of a dater 🤣. But I wanted to have a bit of fun after being in a relationship so long with a vile man. So I’d say fill your boots if you are a single person BUT BUT BUT treat it like dating not after one date they are your family Aimee and after a week walk around in your house coat.
Dating can be the most fun thing - meeting different people and just generally nice evenings out. But Aimee goes dating and if they get on they get their own mug and a place on the next holiday! You are 40 get out and enjoy life. Stop whinging and embrace the fun - you sad old sack 😃😃😃

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Have you seen Shirleys latest TT going on about exercise and how it's good for MH...

If only her own daughter took her advice 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Oh Aimless,no it didn't nearly kill you stop being dramatic.You were with him a matter of weeks .
Just for content? So you're saying you're lying then? Shocker ....
No one here called social services just because of a lunch able Dramatis loes yet again .
No,you're a co parent not a singke mum You have more back up and help than most women do.
Most of us here are doing better than you Shaimless .We have lives with loved ones and friends,....we don't rely on strangers on the net to keep
us going

Attachments

Reactions: 12
Have you seen Shirleys latest TT going on about exercise and how it's good for MH...

If only her own daughter took her advice 🤣🤣
Yup
But Shirl’s been married 3 times
That’s something Aimee is trying so hard to copy

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Side note: talk to me about Saltburn! I’m too scared to watch after what I’ve heard. I’m no prude - I was a “single mama” 🤣 before and I had my share of “dating” and dare I say it maybe a few naughty one night stands 😉😉. But my daughter never knew when I was dating as did it on the times she was with her dad and I never had any fellas visiting my house EVER! the only person I ever introduced her to when I was dating was the man I married 🥰. I was a bit of a dater 🤣. But I wanted to have a bit of fun after being in a relationship so long with a vile man. So I’d say fill your boots if you are a single person BUT BUT BUT treat it like dating not after one date they are your family Aimee and after a week walk around in your house coat.
Dating can be the most fun thing - meeting different people and just generally nice evenings out. But Aimee goes dating and if they get on they get their own mug and a place on the next holiday! You are 40 get out and enjoy life. Stop whinging and embrace the fun - you sad old sack 😃😃😃

So sideburn 👀 the guy who plays the main character plays it so well but there was a few weird scenes for example sucking the water out of a plug hole in a bath after someone’s done himself in it 🤢🤣 but overall it’s not that bad ( not acceptable for kids to watch like Aimee’s family have!) but you don’t really see a lot other than the 3 weird scenes it’s a bit of a physiological film and the way he manipulates everyone around him is so interesting to watch! being honest it was two hours long though and I thought it dragged 😅

I wouldn’t watch it with family put it that way 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So sideburn 👀 the guy who plays the main character plays it so well but there was a few weird scenes for example sucking the water out of a plug hole in a bath after someone’s done himself in it 🤢🤣 but overall it’s not that bad ( not acceptable for kids to watch like Aimee’s family have!) but you don’t really see a lot other than the 3 weird scenes it’s a bit of a physiological film and the way he manipulates everyone around him is so interesting to watch! being honest it was two hours long though and I thought it dragged 😅

I lasted less than 10 mins into it
For me, boring is an understatement
The film just didn’t grip me

[/QUOTE]

Watched it last night, all I can say is wtf? 😂😂

The grave scene & the dancing at the end was just weird 😂

• Haha
Watched it last night, all I can say is wtf? 😂😂

The grave scene & the dancing at the end was just weird 😂
[/QUOTE]

😂 so weird!! on an interview I seen of him they asked what was the scene he was least looking forward to doing and he said the karaoke scene because he doesn’t sing 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Salt burn was brilliant I loved it, the grave scene wasn't in the script he improvised and thay went with it and the dancing scene is all him not a fake one!! 🍆

Reactions: 10
Single this

Single that

blah blah

also can she no read ? Filling the milk way above max on the coffee machine

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh diddums
Looks like the dates cancelled on her
I bet he saw this mornings TT and thought “duck that rats tails and scruffy mare going back to bed this morning. All those cats I bet she smells like cat piss”
IMG_2807.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 21
You’re not ill Aimee, just hungover. I long for the day when she accidentally posts herself eating a cheesy pizza! She is totally a secret cheese eater!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

Saltburn is not graphic really and there’s 3 scenes that I think have more a shock factor more than anything else. It’s a strange film really but intriguing.

Reactions: 7
🤣🤣 I love that she breadcrumbs about going out and then has to backtrack because her date has obviously cancelled 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.