Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mrsturnerreturns

VIP Member
Aimee, hun……. You have no issue telling us that you have shit yourself on times and need bum wipes to manage your runny poo’s. I think we would know if Harper Twist was eating fruit and veg by the barrow load per day 🤔 Do you have a separate order delivered specifically for them cos your so called hauls don’t seem to reflect that ……… I shall wait for the next clap back in response.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

DaisyLou23

VIP Member
So Aimless says she would rather have what the kittens have ,to take it away from them .
Maybe you should Shaimless, that way you won't fall " pregnant ," with men you've just met

• Haha

Carrag

That mini egg video was vile. Troughing and telling that story at the same time. There is absolutely nothing likeable about her at all. The way she speaks, her mannerisms, tone and facial expressions. Get in the bin!

• Sick

Sazza25

VIP Member
I hate her so much to be honest, the way she neglects that child, someone I know him and his wife have been trying for 7 years and they’re on their final round of IVF from the nhs if this doesn’t work then they have to go private, it’s disgusting you get prats like Aimee who neglect their child through and through but lovely people who can’t have children

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 23

stella_cat

she acts like a teenage girl showing off and acting up in front of a group of boys she fancies. loser.

• Haha

Faith61

VIP Member
Morning Shameless......just a quick one!!!!
Piss off for a start..but just to say.. if you think the comments you refer to are about you then they probably are!!!!
What a self entitled,self absorbed, egotistical fucker you are!!!😡

kittenface86

Chatty Member
Ooh she's on one again this morning lol
Once again, she's using here for her content. Hi Aimless 👋👋
Shes absolutely fuming ,her mask slips every now and again. Truth Hurts Shaimless?
I hate the lets support all women statements, oh il support Myra hindley & rose west then pet

• Haha
  • Heart

Johnson1901

VIP Member
At this point she could just keep reposting a handful of TikTok’s and no one would ever notice the difference, her cuntent is just the same old crap, day in, day out.
I’m finding that I read here now and not bother watching her videos because she’s boring and she gives me the rage with the bullshit she comes out with.

her dress sense is fkn awful she really needs to go check if she’s colourblind or if she’s just a fkn dumbass

edited to add: why on earth does she wear her hat like she’s from East17??!

I know she’s a reject from the 90s going by her music taste but come on, put the fkn hat on right you twat.

• Haha

Bec3007

VIP Member
You can see the novelty has well and truly worn off with the kittens. Her face says it all anytime they’re around her in the kitchen, they’re pissing her off and her comment today about them going outside proves that. She can’t wait for them to be out so she doesn’t have to deal with them anymore!

• Sad

FeralShaz86

VIP Member
that's why she hasn't done a DUD, cos she's an avid reader and she's as predictable as fuck.
I'd still rather have a DUD than an Eat With Me TT though, the way she eats is absolutely GROSS! I hate how she tries to get a huge wedge of food into her mouth but has to shove it in. Its just common. 🤢

• Sick

Mrs.Wummin

VIP Member
So... setraline or whatever doesn't cause her to have insomnia?

How many posts has she made, apart from selling the mattress topper shite, saying she doesn't sleep well at all, pretty much an insomniac!

Fuck me...this cunt is psychotic!....way beyond narcissism.

• Angry
  • Wow

Johnson1901

VIP Member
Made me laugh when she said she has to think up a concept 😂😂🤔🤔🤔
Sitting about in a dirty rotten dressing gown in a dirty rotten house is a concept now??! 😂😂😂

• Haha