Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

This Is Not An Ad

VIP Member
That’s cos she buys the same with the addition of new “favourites” or I didn’t know harper liked these. Her hauls are just predictable beige processed crap like her DUDS
I just don’t know why anyone would be interested in seeing someone else’s food shop. I find my own food shop boring enough without enduring someone else’s 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 23
She is a greedy wasteful pig. If she's gonna constantly complain things are missing why doesn't she take her lazy arse to get it herself

Unexpected delivery but know her address and what type of phone she has for the cases to fit....ok then 🙄

Wish these businesses would stop with the gifting 😐

• Angry

Johnson1901

VIP Member
I love bedtime tbh. But that’s after I’ve done a full shift and then actually parenting my kids, it’s a joy to climb into bed.
her followers are as thick and as lazy as her by the sounds of them
I’m the same. Nothing better than getting into bed after a long slog at work, followed by all the household shit that needs doing as well as feeding the rugrats 😂
Bed with a good book, cuddles with mrj and a hot chocolate ☕

Speaking of MrJ, he absolutely hates the way aimless almost salivates over her food whilst making it. He said it’s like she can’t take her eyes off of what she’s preparing and it freaks him out 😂🤢

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

Johnson1901

VIP Member
I’ve blocked all 3 of them (and loads of others like Vav and unfiltered Jo) and it’s a bloody revelation! My incessant rage has all but disappeared! But I’m missing you ladies so will catch up with her antics on here going forwards!! You really are a lovely bunch of tattlers 💜💜💜
Unfiltered Jo annoys me the most. I’ve noticed her thread is picking up a little now as people are starting to see through her lies.
Aimless and the other cuntent creators will have their day and I’m here for it.

• Heart

Faith61

VIP Member
That is not a lunch there. She should hang her head in shame . But you know she won't. She's said it before but she won't force H to eat anything she doesn't want. Make the lassie a decent packed lunch and a decent dinner. You scummy mummy
When she says " she wants"...I don't believe a bloody word of it!
And, if she did as for six mini sausage rolls and a slab of cheese, she would be told no!!
How this thing thinks this is ok is really beyond me, but guess she hasn't got the mental capacity this morning to give her child something half decent😡😡😡

• Angry

stella_cat

I hate her so much to be honest, the way she neglects that child, someone I know him and his wife have been trying for 7 years and they’re on their final round of IVF from the nhs if this doesn’t work then they have to go private, it’s disgusting you get prats like Aimee who neglect their child through and through but lovely people who can’t have children
That's what pisses me off. The vetting process you go through to adopt a pet is strict, yet any dickhead is allowed to birth a child. People like her absolutely do not deserve them. And believe you me, growing up with a non maternal mother can effect you right up to almost 40, and mine was nowhere near as bad as Aimee. I really feel for H.

• Heart
  • Sad

mumz

VIP Member
She’s had the mental capacity to cook a chicken for herself
Yet Harper gets 2 of the teeniest overcooked chicken legs and by the time Aimee takes it off the bone whats the point?
Give her the flippin legs off the chicken that was cooked in the oven
FFS nothing makes sense

• Angry

mumz

VIP Member
Regardless of her “job” being busy or not
Most of us whether we work or stay at home
Get up and get washed and dressed ready for the day
Aimee doesn’t even manage that most mornings

sheebz2212

VIP Member
Well what in the name of GCSE drama U grade was the shot drinking. Ffs you get a job you are a disgrace. She absolutely honestly believes she is talking to people when she goes “here you smell it”. THERE IS NO ONE THERE!! You silly silly girl. Also she has totally lost any sense of real life and reality. EVERYTHING she does ia on camera. She actually lives in a ring light world. Her mind is shot it really is. Not normal behaviour at all and what are all those chins about you forgot the filter 🤣🤣🤣🤣
IMG_0401.png

Attachments

• Haha

K4040

VIP Member
Is she for fucking real?! Sausage rolls and cheese as the main part of her packed lunch?! I’m sorry but that’s something you give alongside a sandwich or whatever.

if she comes home and is given the usual god awful “dinner” she should be fucking ashamed.

My child has his packed lunch incase he doesn’t like the school dinner today (most days he’s eating both) that packed lunch is disgraceful

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad

FeralShaz86

VIP Member
Even Shirl is getting on the shaving mallow band wagon. Her TT's are sooooooo long and boring!
The last thing I want to think about any night is Shirl, Ehmey or Charlie with shaving rash on their tuna purses! 🤢

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick

K4040

VIP Member
Aimless little tip for you.. Instead of spending £15 on Costa coffee, ring the school & get your child on school dinner!

• Heart
Her comment about how she now has to eat ALL these mini egg desserts herself before the BBF date of 11th Feb … there are only 4 in the pack. That’s a dessert starter for her, they won’t last the night never mind to the 11th 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick

Mrsturnerreturns

VIP Member
3 milkshakes in her car, alone. Couldn’t even take her own child after school. I mean tbf that kid needs no more sugar but still. How mean. Scraping the barrel for content isn’t she.

Aimee only seems to eat chicken or steak. Therefore that’s all she feed the child. It’s Aimee who’s the fussy eater and she’s projecting that onto H by only feeding her what she herself eats.

• Heart