Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

witchtwiccan71

VIP Member
She does absolutely nothing. She brings nothing to the world, she has no skills or redeeming qualities that even make her a good creator.
Everything is about her, she has all day to do interesting things, make decent content ie cleaning, or cooking meals, even how to tidy and organise, but she’s lazy, she wants high reward for no effort, even looking after the Victorian workhouse child is inconvenient.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

This Is Not An Ad

VIP Member
Sorry 80s baby here, 90s teen. She says the trend was blue mascara with blue lipstick in the 90s? Did I fall asleep and miss that?! Everyone I knew wore black mascara with black eyeliner. And the lipstick colours trending were things like Heather Shimmer and Earthstar! Me and my friends lived in those lipstick colours! wtf is she on about?!

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Emzalaa

Chatty Member
She deffo read here and only showed her pasta bowl not her chips & garlic bread too.
Ordering in pasta from a takeaway has never appealed to me at all.

She 100% smells of u washed vagina & potnoodles

• Haha
  • Sick

K4040

VIP Member
She's a total bullshitter there too. Even if you were paying privately, no MH professional is going to sit there intruding on your private life, stalking your social media accounts. It's unethical, unprofessional and they really wouldn't give a shit to that extent! They have far too many other patients to care for, some with far more complex needs I'm sure.
She’s also said that harpers teachers follow her, now if they did they’d be breaking the rules. It’s funny how these people she mentions all follow her. I don’t believe any of it

mumz

VIP Member
Even the milk situation with Harper
Aimee buys that BOB stuff that’s skimmed but the taste of semi skimmed
With such a poor diet she should be having full fat milk to help with healthy bones and teeth

• Heart

Rolandtherat

VIP Member
She doesn't sound unwell at all 🙄 if someone said to me you sound unwell and I wasn't i was feeling fine I'd be like nah I'm ok but she's got to put ❤ I've never known anyone thrive off being unwell as much as aimee. There are folk who are seriously unwell who want nothing more than to be better to spend more time with their family aimee wishes for days where she's unwell so she can get attention it's pathetic

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick

blamelesscars

That’s got to be about 3 servings of banoffee pie right there … how on earth can she not be sick after that much sugar. I reckons that’s about 2000+ Cals on that plate

• Sick

K4040

VIP Member
Yep someone on here called it , she bought the percy pig bum bag ,and she got the colin one for H and Ralph so as well as Xmas she's doing Easter for her nephew as well 🙄
I hope she keeps them for herself and wears them 😂 she’ll look even more of a cunt

• Haha

K4040

VIP Member
Just on the issue of shitty packed lunches... why isn't H able to have school dinners? This is the menu for this week...

View attachment 2693601
She did have school dinners when they were the free infant ones. Then she went onto packed lunches in juniors. Now surely aimless can afford £3 a day to get her kid fed decent at school. But I still think she doesn’t have them cos she can’t use a knife and fork & packed lunches hides that fact.

• Sick
No cost of living crisis or awareness with Aimee is there. Those drinks are around £4.50 a pop and she’s got all 3 to try. So just shy of £15 for drinks … for one person. To no doubt waste as she doesn’t seem to even like them 😡

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow

This Is Not An Ad

VIP Member
So Wendy moved to another part of the country for a man only to find he was leading a double life! 🤦🏼‍♀️ wonder when this was. Did she drag her kids along with her away from their home?!?!

• Wow
  • Haha

kittenface86

Chatty Member
Pull your head in, you greedy, lazy, liar!

Turn your comments off, who cares?
you're the one that loses out by doing that Not anyone else. You are an unlikeable unit Ehmey, that's why you can't maintain a long term relationship, are lonely and only have cats to talk to!

Whatever you think about it, people are going to have negative comments about you, get used to it!! You can't dictate the narrative all the time you absolute Narc!

And this is the Ad she had to 'redo' earlier, is that because the brand said you needed to add more clown makeup to show it can even get thru the many layers of crap you put on your face! 🤡
The way she threatens to turn comments off always makes me laugh 😆, like woah however will we cope if you do

• Haha

mumz

VIP Member
Oh diddums
Looks like the dates cancelled on her
I bet he saw this mornings TT and thought “fuck that rats tails and scruffy mare going back to bed this morning. All those cats I bet she smells like cat piss”
IMG_2807.jpeg

• Haha

Sazza25

VIP Member
As someone who apparently struggles with her mental health, her constantly saying things like “are you alright? are you okay? do you need a hug? get a job” is fucking vile. Maybe her MH nurse needs to review her meds and take her off them cause there’s fuck all wrong with her, she’s just a narcissistic
She cries mental health but she’s one of the nastiest people on that app, she sets her huns on any fucker who even asks a question
It’s like when someone orders a shit tonne of greasy food from the chippy (for example) and adds a can of Diet Coke on at the end 🤷🏽‍♀️🤣
hahaha I’m that person who gets a battered sausage meal and a Diet Coke😂 just prefer the taste

• Heart
  • Haha