Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

randomusername12354

Chatty Member
All that time practicing the words to her pathetic blocking video could of been spent preparing her daughter a lovely meal for tonight 🤗

She’s a deluded narcissist living in a fantasy world with her enabling family. No friends or life outside of the app because real people ( not the Huns in your comments) can tolerate her! Considering she spends her days reading here If you woke up tomorrow and you no longer had your tiktok or Instagram what would you have in life Aimee? A daughter that is lacking in all social/ life skills due to your neglect, parents who do anything you say as it’s easier than princess Aimee kicking up a fuss or our Charlie ( she definitely comes across like she can’t really stand you!🤣) unfortunately for you Aimee parents aren’t around forever and soon your daughter will grow up and you’ll be even more of a lonely bitter woman than you are now!

The long child like hair, the acting ditsy, the enjoyment in being ill is because of the attention she gets from it, She acts like a child because she wants the attention and can not stand her daughter getting any!

No man is gonna want a childlike 40 year old! Times ticking hunny 😜

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Celeb219

VIP Member
She is the master of contradiction and manipulation, she jumps on any topic she thinks is ‘popular’ even if it goes against what she has done in the past.

she used to spend hours on live talking about her ex’s and how they abused her etc, never giving them any chance to defend themselves but allowing her hunions to jump on the bandwagon of hatred with zero evidence.

she has publically rinsed delivery drivers and neighbours, along with brands and businesses

She is a narcissist, thinking she is above everyone else with the condescending ‘if you think this is about you, it is’ bullshit

Keep on going aimless. I feel like it’s all slowly starting to unravel for you. No events, less brand deals, I doubt the supply of fluff is gonna keep you relevant for too much longer

• Heart

Jaybtee

VIP Member
Harpers having... a picky tea! "Not had a picky tea for ages" wtf she literally gives H picky tea every night what planet is she on?!

• Angry

Celeb219

VIP Member
She doesn't sound unwell at all 🙄 if someone said to me you sound unwell and I wasn't i was feeling fine I'd be like nah I'm ok but she's got to put ❤ I've never known anyone thrive off being unwell as much as aimee. There are folk who are seriously unwell who want nothing more than to be better to spend more time with their family aimee wishes for days where she's unwell so she can get attention it's pathetic
she is never at full health, if it’s not a cough or cold or Covid or period pains, it’s anxiety or panic attacks or heart problems, back problems, nerve pain, or a bad mental health day.

she is an absolute joke.

also a lovely sugar-laden drink before bed. She will say she didn’t sleep well last night cos ‘she never does when harper is away’ but the bottle of vino and tonne of sugar she ate won’t have affected it at all!

also, why does she put sweetener in her coffee but then eat so much sugary stuff???

• Sick
  • Heart

Celeb219

VIP Member
DUD

she served harper a pitiful amount of mac and cheese, mozzarella sticks and ONE chicken drumstick, then seemed miffed that harper asked for a ‘second tea’ which was what Aimless had cooked for herself…

tell me you don’t like sharing with your child without telling me…

she could have just cooked them both fajitas to share

• Angry

Celeb219

VIP Member
Stew, jacket potatoe and rice
3 portion serving of banoffee pie

yeah aimless; you defo have no appetite and hardly eat

• Haha
  • Sick

kittenface86

Chatty Member
Absolutely gross, each to their own but I cannot stand croissants or for that matter anything sweet for breakfast, actual boak-inducing. Yuck.
I like croissants, but not filled with chocolate spread & the nauseating marshmallow fluff 🤮 absolutely disgusting!!
---
I don’t get how she doesn’t put weight on she has such high calorie meals every time, her breakfast was easily 1000 calories!
She either thinks people are stupid…..all those calories and a slimming filter!
She must be on laxatives, I’m a size bigger than her & I don’t eat half as much, she so gluttonous it’s gross.

• Sick

ZedsDead

VIP Member
Why the fuck can't she make stuff like that herself? We quite often do a McDs breakfast muffin at home, easy to pick up the sausage patties and hash browns, found in most supermarket freezer sections. We also make them in a wrap. Just a lazy pig.

Eye_roll_central

VIP Member
She’s so manic it’s almost too uncomfortable to even hate watch! The constant silent laughing at herself. You are getting dressed for the school run. Millions of parents do it daily it’s no big thing. She’s so desperate for any sort of attention you can just tell she has no actual real life friends. All very sad.

Yano

Chatty Member
The weird talking to camera as if the viewer is going to reply is so odd and dystopian with all of these creators. But content creator is a real stretch I must say. What are you creating? Boring videos?

• Haha

Seeing_the_light

VIP Member
Thank you for the kindness 🥰 - I just needed to say it to somebody as we haven't told the kids (two deaths and possibly the big C seemed a bit much to off-load) so it's just been me and my wonderful hubby sharing the load.

But its done now 🥳

I'm sorry - FOUR fucking sausages for waif-er?! Even my strapping great footballer 19yr old can only manage 3! Surely that was just for show!

• Heart

Celeb219

VIP Member
Aimless does the bare minimum to get by with harper. It’s why all the social cases are ‘closed’ because although harper is clearly lacking in nutrients/fresh air/developmental help, it’s not considered severe enough for anyone to intervene. She is fed (shit), clothed (shit) and has a warm bed to sleep in, and aimless takes that as a sign she is a successful parent.

She plays this persona of the ‘normal mum’, you know the ones who aren’t afraid of the odd freezer dinner or sometimes forget about the school bake sale, like she is here to make those mums feel better about the fact it’s not just them, but in reality she does none of the good stuff those mums do, like cooking mostly nutritious meals, taking her child out in the fresh air or making sure she is safeguarded (both online and from the revolving door or men)

it’s vile really, harper should be a concern to those around her, she might be ‘fed’ but that’s putting it loosely, and she looks like she hasn’t slept in weeks.

• Heart

Philamena

What I don’t get is as the adult and parent why is she asking a child what they want to eat? If I’d asked my child at 9, of course they would have requested the non nutritious food every night. Not saying never to give it, but it in moderation! She really has no idea on how parenting and how her dumb followers can say she is a inspiration is baffling

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Mrsturnerreturns

VIP Member
Dear god that food was absolutely horrific looking. Bet she was gutted. For someone who forgets to eat, she never seems to forget to order double meals for herself when ordering takeaways or eating out 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart

Celeb219

VIP Member
The Easter egg she ate for her tea is £12 🫣 I went to get one today (I love thick dairy milk) but couldn’t bring myself to spend that on a chocolate egg

• Wow

Tiifapuds

I’ve blocked all 3 of them (and loads of others like Vav and unfiltered Jo) and it’s a bloody revelation! My incessant rage has all but disappeared! But I’m missing you ladies so will catch up with her antics on here going forwards!! You really are a lovely bunch of tattlers 💜💜💜

• Heart

Legsallegra

Chatty Member
I'm sorry but Harper needs a big lesson in doing as she's told! Why would you let a child dictate her own diet?
Put her on school lunches for a start. Aimee is such a lazy slag.

• Heart
  • Haha