Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sazza25

VIP Member
Wait whattttttt? I haven’t watched fanny in a long time or been on her thread in weeks? Is he mental? He must have a fetish for being bullied or something, wet lettuce mate
---
Yeah she looks like punch from punch n Judy but I’ve been watching Becki Jones much longer so Aimee looked like a model lol
Anyone looks like a model compared to Beckitron😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7

This Is Not An Ad

VIP Member
She is dim. That is all 🙄🙄🙄🤣🤣🤣

Side note: talk to me about Saltburn! I’m too scared to watch after what I’ve heard. I’m no prude - I was a “single mama” 🤣 before and I had my share of “dating” and dare I say it maybe a few naughty one night stands 😉😉. But my daughter never knew when I was dating as did it on the times she was with her dad and I never had any fellas visiting my house EVER! the only person I ever introduced her to when I was dating was the man I married 🥰. I was a bit of a dater 🤣. But I wanted to have a bit of fun after being in a relationship so long with a vile man. So I’d say fill your boots if you are a single person BUT BUT BUT treat it like dating not after one date they are your family Aimee and after a week walk around in your house coat.
Dating can be the most fun thing - meeting different people and just generally nice evenings out. But Aimee goes dating and if they get on they get their own mug and a place on the next holiday! You are 40 get out and enjoy life. Stop whinging and embrace the fun - you sad old sack 😃😃😃
Saltburn is not graphic really and there’s 3 scenes that I think have more a shock factor more than anything else. It’s a strange film really but intriguing.

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Neither of my boys had a cone, they were neutered in Greece and vets there don't make a fuss (or thousands lol) over such basic surgery....I had to keep them in for 24 hours....it cost €35 each!!
Most charities doing TNR programmes release male cats 12-24 hours post surgery and females 24-48 hours.
I agree I recently had my male cat done and he didn't have a cone. I sent my vet some pics of his empty fur pouch the next day, as it looked a bit red and he was fine. I just had painkiller to give him in his food for a couple of days, he healed really quickly

• Heart

Johnson1901

VIP Member
The concept is the lie
The pre story before an ad
Like a sex toy in the bed 2 days begore a Love Honey advert
Or shaving rash 2 days before a razor advert
She becomes more and more transparent over time
Ahh yes!!!!

I’ll moan about shaving rash for a couple of days then as if by magic……..✨
---
Meet her twin another annoying cunt who lives on take aways and shite. That is what she feeds her 7 year old on a plastic baby plate a 2 year old would eat more and gives her a big box full of sweets. Also loves her powered mash just add water and stir 🤣
Well I’m off to check her out 😂
---
Meet her twin another annoying cunt who lives on take aways and shite. That is what she feeds her 7 year old on a plastic baby plate a 2 year old would eat more and gives her a big box full of sweets. Also loves her powered mash just add water and stir 🤣
Oh ffs I know who she is now after her speaking hiyyaaaaa

can’t fkn stand her 😂😂😂
---
I really wish these idiots would learn the concept of “girl dinner”

• Heart

FeralShaz86

VIP Member
Scummy Mummy is at it again!

I called the picky tea!!! What was last nights dinner for Harper if that wasnt a picky tea???
Ehmey was In M&S and she couldn't even be bothered to get a proper meal that she could heat up for The Waif after the PATHETIC lunch she was given today?

On the 'warm milkshake' TT - She's a Narc so I guess blocking people is the only power she actually has but it will turn around and bite her in the ass sooner or later and we will be here to watch it! 😁

Attachments

• 58.3 KB
  • 55.1 KB
    • Angry

FeralShaz86

VIP Member
    Today's drivel

Attachments

• Sick

MsGilmore

VIP Member
    That’s three portions! I would make it last longer! She probably doesn’t want Harper to decide to try it!

Tp76

Chatty Member
    Ahh yes!!!!

I’ll moan about shaving rash for a couple of days then as if by magic……..✨
    ---

Well I’m off to check her out 😂
    ---

Oh ffs I know who she is now after her speaking hiyyaaaaa

can’t fkn stand her 😂😂😂
    ---
    I really wish these idiots would learn the concept of “girl dinner”
    She's a total twat and as for her mum everyone saying how amazing she is yeah OK she murdered her boyfriend only girl dinner she had was in Cortonvale

• Wow