Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Celeb219

VIP Member
Shirl was round as she said on her video she collecting h from school. Aimee probably saw that as an excuse to have a drink earlier than usual
Harper has an ‘after school activity’ on a weds but it’s never been mentioned until everyone pointed out about her lack of swimming skills, now Aimless mentions it everytime she buys soup for ‘a quick tea when we get back’ but clearly Shirley does the activity run!!

• Heart
Reactions: 7

Mumof3

VIP Member
Can I just leave some good news I’ve just received here!
Most will know my son was diagnosed with terminal cancer last April, so far none of the chemos have worked.
Latest results show it is stable 🙌🏽 with some of the tumours showing as dead! This is by no means the end but it’s the first bit of good news we have received in over a year when this hellish journey began.

Anyhow……as you were……
That’s amazing news! Let’s hope the good news continues ❤

• Heart

FeralShaz86

VIP Member
It's soooooooo much hard work cooking a mid-week roast when you use a cook in the bag chicken, pre-cooked broccoli, instant gravy so the only actual real cooking you've done is peel, chop and boil carrot & swede & peel, chop and roast a few potatoes! 🙄

Attachments

• 60.4 KB
    • Haha

FeralShaz86

VIP Member
    Anyone for beef stew.....with added cat hair! 🐈

I hoped she wiped the counters down before she started cooking. 🤢

Attachments

• Sick

Mrsturnerreturns

VIP Member
    You can get other diet pills like alli that's a lower dose of orlistat. She probably is on some kind of weight loss medication. She's far too fond of necking meds for any excuse. She deffo dropped weight on purpose the last 18 months. She was carrying quite a bit during lockdown etc.
    Carrying quite a bit 😆 creased 🤣

• Haha

mumz

VIP Member
    So sideburn 👀 the guy who plays the main character plays it so well but there was a few weird scenes for example sucking the water out of a plug hole in a bath after someone’s done himself in it 🤢🤣 but overall it’s not that bad ( not acceptable for kids to watch like Aimee’s family have!) but you don’t really see a lot other than the 3 weird scenes it’s a bit of a physiological film and the way he manipulates everyone around him is so interesting to watch! being honest it was two hours long though and I thought it dragged 😅

I wouldn’t watch it with family put it that way 🤣
    I lasted less than 10 mins into it
    For me, boring is an understatement
    The film just didn’t grip me

Reactions: 6

randomusername12354

Chatty Member
    She is dim. That is all 🙄🙄🙄🤣🤣🤣

Side note: talk to me about Saltburn! I’m too scared to watch after what I’ve heard. I’m no prude - I was a “single mama” 🤣 before and I had my share of “dating” and dare I say it maybe a few naughty one night stands 😉😉. But my daughter never knew when I was dating as did it on the times she was with her dad and I never had any fellas visiting my house EVER! the only person I ever introduced her to when I was dating was the man I married 🥰. I was a bit of a dater 🤣. But I wanted to have a bit of fun after being in a relationship so long with a vile man. So I’d say fill your boots if you are a single person BUT BUT BUT treat it like dating not after one date they are your family Aimee and after a week walk around in your house coat.
    Dating can be the most fun thing - meeting different people and just generally nice evenings out. But Aimee goes dating and if they get on they get their own mug and a place on the next holiday! You are 40 get out and enjoy life. Stop whinging and embrace the fun - you sad old sack 😃😃😃

So sideburn 👀 the guy who plays the main character plays it so well but there was a few weird scenes for example sucking the water out of a plug hole in a bath after someone’s done himself in it 🤢🤣 but overall it’s not that bad ( not acceptable for kids to watch like Aimee’s family have!) but you don’t really see a lot other than the 3 weird scenes it’s a bit of a physiological film and the way he manipulates everyone around him is so interesting to watch! being honest it was two hours long though and I thought it dragged 😅

• Haha

MrsRobo

VIP Member
    [/QUOTE]

Watched it last night, all I can say is wtf? 😂😂

The grave scene & the dancing at the end was just weird 😂

• Haha