Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kittenface86

Chatty Member
How can any mother not know her 9 year old doesn't like mini eggs ? She's a useless excuse for a parent. Her child is low down the list of her priorities.
I can list every food my kids will and won't eat so why can't she?
Useless excuse of a mother. Appalling .
Baffles me, not a week goes by without her saying she’s just found out harper likes or doesn’t like something 🤔

Reactions: 8

witchtwiccan71

VIP Member
I've just realised in the last few days that Sasha is back on TT and now got some poor mug to marry her!!!
Started watching her TT's and laughed that she's already begging for her followers to pay for her wedding! Talk about Grifters! She seems to be confusing her Amazon Wish List for a Wedding List! 🤣
Yeah!! 🤣🤣🤣 I’m catching up on there, my brain is fuzzing from running back and forth 🤣

• Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
What does she look like?!

oh aimless the school probably meant for the KIDS to wrap up warm not you cos you’ll be sat in the house most the day, whereas Tiny Tim Harper will be outside playing. Hope you made sure she was wrapped up warm enough like she has a warm meal to come home to
That jumper is too small for her

FeralShaz86

VIP Member
Thursday - First chew of the day 😋
---
It really is, they’re all unhinged too no wonder no one sticks about. I’ve been single for while now and I actually like it 😂😂😂
Now, you are a strong, independent woman, not the version Shirl and her girls peddle! X

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry

Web30

VIP Member
I'll admit I have sent a sausage roll as my daughters "main" before but it was one off those big ones from the morrisons counter, not a handful of mini ones!

FeralShaz86

VIP Member
Desperate & Dateless on a lonely Friday night
Youre a single mum...because you and are a narcisscist and spend your evenings watching murder crime shows on your bedroom tv, surrounded by Disney toys while swiping left with her toys all around her Feet! 🤣

She just looks like a pathetic, greedy Lush! 🤢

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick

DaisyLou23

VIP Member
I have a new theory about her..

After the c-diff and the time spent away from Harper, she realised how much she liked it and that’s why she broke it off with Andy. She wanted free weekends to revel in her own filth and to have no responsibility
Did he not leave her ? I'm sure she's slipped up a few times and said he did x

kettlekitten

VIP Member
She probably didn't have a choice tbh.
Her nail beds are probably almost not existent because of the long nails being ripped off/broken so if the nail bar are worth their salt, they've told her to either not put any acrylics on at all or if she has insisted, told her to stick to a shorter length until her nail beds recover and regrow new nails 💅🏼
---

My thoughts too! She won't give a rats ass about those kittens like she doesn't about the older two now and I wouldn't be surprised if 1 or 2 disappeared to another home or get killed.
I bet she hasn't got insurance for them either so if shes moaning about £400 now, god help her if one of them needs a vet later!

They are just 'things I own' to Shaimand like Disney Princess shoes. A 5 minute Dopamine hit but once they can go outside, she will be bored with them and be looking for something else to play with. D3 probably, but that will last just as long, as well.
I’ll bet she doesn’t have insurance too, got insurance for our pup straight away, good thing we did, her breed is prone to cruciate ligament problems, she had to have both back legs done with nuts n bolts not sure exactly what lol! But the surgery was done by a ‘super vet’ and cost roughly £9.000 although we did have to pay some excess, so if she hasn’t she’s knobhead !
---
Can I just leave some good news I’ve just received here!
Most will know my son was diagnosed with terminal cancer last April, so far none of the chemos have worked.
Latest results show it is stable 🙌🏽 with some of the tumours showing as dead! This is by no means the end but it’s the first bit of good news we have received in over a year when this hellish journey began.

Anyhow……as you were……
Great news! ❤

• Heart

Elledoc82

VIP Member
Sorry 80s baby here, 90s teen. She says the trend was blue mascara with blue lipstick in the 90s? Did I fall asleep and miss that?! Everyone I knew wore black mascara with black eyeliner. And the lipstick colours trending were things like Heather Shimmer and Earthstar! Me and my friends lived in those lipstick colours! wtf is she on about?!
Also an 80’s baby and I’ve never worn blue mascara 😂 I was a rimmel coffee shimmer and heather shimmer lippy kinda girl with a bit black cherry on special occasions 🤣🤣 Aimless is talking utter bollocks as usual

illybet

Do you remember the makeup guides in the teen magazines - as an 80's teen I remember when a darker lip liner first became popular with nude lippy, and N°7 /AVON coloured mascaras! Bright plum, emerald green and electric blue. Looked great with our RELAX vests and neon leg warmers 👁👄👁
You sound like you were my 80’s twin. Loved my RELAX vest and my CHOOSE LIFE Wham t-shirt with my jeans and a pair of pixie boots 😂

• Heart
  • Haha

Sofa spud

VIP Member
Her latest ad for Garnier
There’s about 22 replies
Mostly asking questions about the product
All ignored
1 question asking about Give Me Cosmetics
She answered saying she still works with them
I liked the look of the cleanser, went on Amazon and bought it cheaper