Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sketch

Tbh not all catios look crappy.....mine looks like a wooden pergola with thin wire.....I grow jasmine and clematis up it (cat friendly) and have planters and a half oak barrel in it to grow cat nip, I grow planters with grass in too for them to chew. Living on a main road there was no chance of them surviving if I'd let them out.....the company that built mine was fantastic, but it came at a high price!! I initially was given a 2 month wait, but thankfully they had a cancellation and managed to come a week after I ordered it.
Agree you can get some nice ones, as you know they are not cheap. I keep looking at them but then look at the ££. Something I need to invest in this year

• Heart
Reactions: 8

K4040

VIP Member
Harper is 100% one of them irritating kids that say they don’t like something for the sake of it . Who on gods earth doesn’t like mini eggs . Everyone on the planet surely likes mini eggs . Not like there a niche thing . It’s fucking Cadbury chocolate . Annoying cretin
My son doesn’t like mini eggs, it’s the texture. He’s got food aversions due to being autistic. I still believe h is on the spectrum.
---
She washed her hair too, that's also a massive sign 🤣🤣🤣
Im sure it was for an ad she washed it for

NannyNelly

VIP Member
Agree you can get some nice ones, as you know they are not cheap. I keep looking at them but then look at the ££. Something I need to invest in this year
Yes they are expensive, I looked at cheaper options but they didn't use tantalised timber and wouldn't last long....if you can stretch to a more expensive option it will last longer, won't need treating or painting and ultimately look better. Cats don't need a huge space if you put shelves, towers and ramps in it....mine have 2 climbing towers in theirs, and shelves that run around at different levels....they can peep at the neighbours over the fence 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

MadGal

VIP Member
Oh fuck off!! It’s fucking Baltic and that’s harpers “dinner?!” After that pathetic packed lunch?!

and she’s roasted a whole chicken for herself?!
This makes no sense whatsoever! I’m assuming she’s cooked separate chicken legs for Harold? I’ve not watched her video but those chicken legs don’t look like they’re off a whole roasted chicken which she’s cooked for herself 🤯 just goes to show how much she enjoys wasting just give the child the bloody chicken legs of the bloody WHOLE roasted chicken you’ve done 🤦🏻‍♀️

Niamh77*

VIP Member
That latest video !!!
She hardly ever has any ad videos so what’s she banging on about 🤣
This says commission paid . You are in your PJs looking like a right scrag end
Don’t think you had to post this one off and edit it ! She is a joke !

God she is rude !!!

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick

Emzalaa

Chatty Member
Single this

Single that

blah blah

also can she no read ? Filling the milk way above max on the coffee machine

• Haha

sheebz2212

VIP Member
At this point she could just keep reposting a handful of TikTok’s and no one would ever notice the difference, her cuntent is just the same old crap, day in, day out.
I’m finding that I read here now and not bother watching her videos because she’s boring and she gives me the rage with the bullshit she comes out with.

her dress sense is fkn awful she really needs to go check if she’s colourblind or if she’s just a fkn dumbass

edited to add: why on earth does she wear her hat like she’s from East17??!

I know she’s a reject from the 90s going by her music taste but come on, put the fkn hat on right you twat.
I have not watched her on the TT for ages. Mainly to stop her getting any views, and also she does my pip in and she is just pathetic. Same day, different rubbish content.

• Heart

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Ehmey has bought herself lunch....but just incase she doesn't like it, she's bought herself a backup lunch! 🤢🤮

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Cue another 2 meal take away being ordered for lunch, before she orders her 2 meal take away for dinner! 🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷
I have to agree it all looks disgusting 🫣 🤣 but she's a bloody liar, she fully intended to order and eat BOTH because she was feeling greedy!

Her face looks weird in that, deffo a filter used. And I see the pathetic headbands are back

• Sick

K4040

VIP Member
I can’t be fucking arsed to watch R Wendy’s witterings but her caption says she’s had avocado for lunch. So is that more of lazy cow’s leftovers she’s apparently taken cos we sure as hell haven’t seen it again have we 🤣 🥑
Don’t think it was leftovers, unless aimless had bought avocado and sourdough bread recently

• Haha