Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lizz17uk

VIP Member
I’m off to get some next week cos it was my all time favourite lipstick!

And I always remember my mum wearing blue mascara in the 80s and never remember it in the 90s which is weird. I do love a colour mascara and I’m tempted to get that blue one for the 80s event with Martin kemp I’m going to in a couple months
Enjoy!!! Yea mine used to as well. I love a coloured mascara! I actually bought all three of these maybelline ones the other day as they were on 3 for 2……the burgandy doesn’t really show up I don’t think, I don’t notice it anyway but nice mascara, the pink and blue are lovely tho : )

Reactions: 6

Motherofgod

VIP Member
Im just catching up guys, Im still reading them last thread but I just watched her vid from last night about the Sertraline and it's actually reallt pissed me off, mainly I think cos she LOVES having any reason to take about her mental health but she comes across as so self righteous. She said she takes the lowest dosage of Sertraline and then banging on about her MH nurse.... I'm on stronger and higher dose of anti depressants than that and have been for some time and no way am I getting a mental health nurse. I can barely get a GP to take me seriously! Mental health is a sensitive topic for me - so that is a me issue - however seeing her smug face talking about it and makes out how badly she suffers really annoys me.

On a slightly different topic, she always buys those M&S pasta ready meals but never shows her or H eating them??
I'm surprised she got 3 for the offer, she usually only gets 2 🫤

jules0403

What great news...sending you lots of love xxx
Can I just leave some good news I’ve just received here!
Most will know my son was diagnosed with terminal cancer last April, so far none of the chemos have worked.
Latest results show it is stable 🙌🏽 with some of the tumours showing as dead! This is by no means the end but it’s the first bit of good news we have received in over a year when this hellish journey began.

Anyhow……as you were……

• Heart

MrsJ2000

VIP Member
Can I just leave some good news I’ve just received here!
Most will know my son was diagnosed with terminal cancer last April, so far none of the chemos have worked.
Latest results show it is stable 🙌🏽 with some of the tumours showing as dead! This is by no means the end but it’s the first bit of good news we have received in over a year when this hellish journey began.

Anyhow……as you were……
Fantastic news!

• Heart

FeralShaz86

VIP Member
'My Dad's Wife' has given Princess Piglet what looks like a 1/3 of a homemade Banoffee Pie for her to gannet on. Who thinks she will eat all of it in 1 sitting? 🤢
It looks like a lovely dessert but i couldnt eat all of it.

Also a TT of the kitties, they do look cute in their little red suits but at £25 a pop, I'd want matching collars as well!!

I wonder if Ehmey had the intelligence to also get the kittens chipped at the same time?

Attachments

• 58.6 KB
    • Sick

FeralShaz86

VIP Member
    Watching people doing these ginger shots is boring now but I must admit, I like seeing Princess Piglet in discomfort 🐷

Attachments

• Haha
    • Sick

K4040

VIP Member
    Actually looks nice 🙈
    Probably washed it as she’s matched on Tinder & she’s done a hair wash for the weekend 🥴
    ---
    I found one in the wild! I think somebody mentioned they saw it in the reduced section of their local TKMaxx a while back 😂😂
    They had hairburst sets in my local boots on the 50% off sale and there was loads. Even on 50% off it was £22.50!
    ---
    Her hair looks half decent cos I think Shirls done it as she said she was going round as she’s picking harper up.

Last edited:
    • Haha
    • Sad

Seeing_the_light

VIP Member
    Even the milk situation with Harper
    Aimee buys that BOB stuff that’s skimmed but the taste of semi skimmed
    With such a poor diet she should be having full fat milk to help with healthy bones and teeth
    Counter-intuitive, I know, but skimmed has more calcium than full-fat does

• Wow
    • Heart

randomusername12354

Chatty Member
    Watched it last night, all I can say is wtf? 😂😂

The grave scene & the dancing at the end was just weird 😂
    [/QUOTE]

😂 so weird!! on an interview I seen of him they asked what was the scene he was least looking forward to doing and he said the karaoke scene because he doesn’t sing 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

MrsRobo

VIP Member
    Think that's the first time she's ever dished up and I've thought I could just eat that 😂
    As for her jacket, how much butter??

Those dishes are prob still sat on the side waiting to be loaded, never mind already being in the dishwasher. It's not hard to turn it on once you've cleared up on an evening, even if it's not full they have a half load setting, she just bone idle to a T!

Attachments

• Sick

Mrs brighside

Chatty Member
    Licking is an animals way of healing itself, as long as you keep an eye on them they’ll be fine, they’re hardy buggers

NannyNelly

VIP Member
    How's the male cat not got a lampshade on, mine did last year when we had him done, he's licking at the wound and liable to pull out the sutures???
    Neither of my boys had a cone, they were neutered in Greece and vets there don't make a fuss (or thousands lol) over such basic surgery....I had to keep them in for 24 hours....it cost €35 each!!
    Most charities doing TNR programmes release male cats 12-24 hours post surgery and females 24-48 hours.

Motherofgod

VIP Member
    Ummmmmmm, didn't Ehmey work from home with her 'travel job' aka holiday booker?
    She logged on and booked online holidays for people for around 4 hours a day, so the only difference to what she does now is that she's not obligated to actially do any 'work' now! Thats why she decided to jump onto the TT thing.
    Bone idle, greedy and lazy, that will look great on your CV when you have to get your next main stream job. 🤣🤣🤣
    How can she compare her job to Aimless's "so called" job and says she knows the feeling , jeez she works 1million times harder than shameless ever will doing that job , it can be brutal , hope Aims is ashamed of herself .....probably not because it doesn't affect her 😏