Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NannyNelly

VIP Member
Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5

MagicCat

VIP Member
If my son asked for that as a lunch I’d say you can have it alongside your lunch but you have to choose something else like a sandwich. He’s on school lunches but when he goes to holiday club he needs a packed lunch which consists of pasta/sandwich/wrap, salad pot, fruit pot, and a few fridge snacks like sausage rolls, chicken bites, babybel etc. He’s never expected to eat everything but at least I know he’s got a decent lunch and most days he would come home with an empty lunchbox. She should be ashamed of herself. Harper looks so malnourished how can she not see it? Also I bet her teachers love the constant sugar rush and dips she has 🙄
My son won’t eat sandwiches, refuses pasta unless it’s hot. (And refuses to go on dinners 🙄)
He has the most random lunches.. no slices of cheese tho 😂

rosslee1987

VIP Member
Why didn’t H get a piece of Banoffee pie ?
Apparently she doesn’t like it!

im thinking Medadswiyyyyyfe is trying to fatten up our Ehhhhmey, surely she’d know if Harper didn’t like it…..or is that ANOTHER lie Ehhhhmey hun??

Jo-nos

VIP Member
Maybe it was about Yorkshire peach’s video about influencers bragging during a cost of living crisis. Was a few days ago I think
Quite a few have made videos but it won't make no difference to these egotistical narcs
---
'My Dad's Wife' has given Princess Piglet what looks like a 1/3 of a homemade Banoffee Pie for her to gannet on. Who thinks she will eat all of it in 1 sitting? 🤢
It looks like a lovely dessert but i couldnt eat all of it.

Also a TT of the kitties, they do look cute in their little red suits but at £25 a pop, I'd want matching collars as well!!

I wonder if Ehmey had the intelligence to also get the kittens chipped at the same time?
They should get chipped when the go for their first injections both my pups did

Last edited:

g321

She makes me nervous picking up the cats when they’ve just been spayed yesterday, god knows what germs she’s got all over her hands 🤢

kettlekitten

VIP Member
I can’t stand the arse kissing of the doberhuns! She could murder someone and they would still tell her what a great person she is!
I do not believe that she spends all of her day working! You also don’t have to have five cats Aimless!
Has one died? She did have 5, 2 older ones and 3 kittens
---
I can’t stand the arse kissing of the doberhuns! She could murder someone and they would still tell her what a great person she is!
I do not believe that she spends all of her day working! You also don’t have to have five cats Aimless!
Soz read that wrong I need me bed lol

Reactions: 4

Celeb219

VIP Member
Even the milk situation with Harper
Aimee buys that BOB stuff that’s skimmed but the taste of semi skimmed
With such a poor diet she should be having full fat milk to help with healthy bones and teeth
I think the milk is just for shameless, she admits harper won’t eat breakfast, sometimes a smoothie or a chocolate loaded croissant but never cereal etc
---
I think the milk is just for shameless, she admits harper won’t eat breakfast, sometimes a smoothie or a chocolate loaded croissant but never cereal etc, she doesn’t give a shit about harpers health and wellbeing

Reactions: 4