Thissinglemama #96 You’re not independent House you live in, dad bought it, Car you’re driving, dad bought it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
'My Dad's Wife' has given Princess Piglet what looks like a 1/3 of a homemade Banoffee Pie for her to gannet on. Who thinks she will eat all of it in 1 sitting? 🤢
It looks like a lovely dessert but i couldnt eat all of it.

Also a TT of the kitties, they do look cute in their little red suits but at £25 a pop, I'd want matching collars as well!!

I wonder if Ehmey had the intelligence to also get the kittens chipped at the same time?
Princess Piglet 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
'My Dad's Wife' has given Princess Piglet what looks like a 1/3 of a homemade Banoffee Pie for her to gannet on. Who thinks she will eat all of it in 1 sitting? 🤢
It looks like a lovely dessert but i couldnt eat all of it.

Also a TT of the kitties, they do look cute in their little red suits but at £25 a pop, I'd want matching collars as well!!

I wonder if Ehmey had the intelligence to also get the kittens chipped at the same time?
Holy god that is disgusting.
She is just so rank. Who eats a pudding like that in bed?! Who eats that much pudding in one sitting?!
I don’t watch her anymore so thanks for posting her vids on here. She really turns my stomach.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Because she’s like an hungry hippo! 🦛
I’ve taught my puppy to play the dog version of hungry hippos
I make her do ready, steady, go as I throw a few of her dog biscuits up the hallway, she goes mental trying to eat them as I’m saying I’m gonna get them too 😂 surprisingly she wants to play it all the time and everyone thinks I’m mad when I say I play hungry hippos with my dog 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I’ve taught my puppy to play the dog version of hungry hippos
I make her do ready, steady, go as I throw a few of her dog biscuits up the hallway, she goes mental trying to eat them as I’m saying I’m gonna get them too 😂 surprisingly she wants to play it all the time and everyone thinks I’m mad when I say I play hungry hippos with my dog 😂😂
Might have to try that with my dog, she’s almost 2 and still acts like a puppy 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
She is truly repulsive. Forever on your own AIMLESS , NO MAN WILL EVER WANT YOU.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
It strikes me how sad it is that aimless (and other ‘creators’) feel the need to do these eat with me, FaceTime type videos, like they are actually talking to someone whilst they eat. It takes me back to the ‘will you sit with me and have a coffee’ video, it’s almost delusional.

Take TikTok away from her and she lives a very sad empty life. She could experience so much joy with harper, but she chooses to wallow and talk into the void on her phone

• Heart
The bodysuit has come off one of the girls and the she HAS to make a video first instead of trying to get it back on her! Now this proves her phone & TikTok is her first priority after herself of course.

Quicker TikTok finishes the better cos this overgrown toddler lives in cloud cuckoo land
---
And acting disorientated quite frankly pathetic

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Might have to try that with my dog, she’s almost 2 and still acts like a puppy 😂
She even knows now when I say to her “wanna play hungry hippos?” 😂😂👌🏻

if I said that to aimless she’d race me to the fridge

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
The bodysuit has come off one of the girls and the she HAS to make a video first instead of trying to get it back on her! Now this proves her phone & TikTok is her first priority after herself of course.

Quicker TikTok finishes the better cos this overgrown toddler lives in cloud cuckoo land
---
And acting disorientated quite frankly pathetic
She’s an absolute smelly turd wrapped up in a dirty dressing gown

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She sounds drunk in that video this morning 🥴

what a shock, she ate a whole banoffee pie right before bed and is now really tired, I wonder what could have affected your sleep quality there aimless???

if she hated shopping so much she would utilise online delivery a lot more, but she enjoys going round buying tit she doesn’t need, she needs the thrill of the spend

• Heart
She sounds drunk in that video this morning 🥴

what a shock, she ate a whole banoffee pie right before bed and is now really tired, I wonder what could have affected your sleep quality there aimless???

if she hated shopping so much she would utilise online delivery a lot more, but she enjoys going round buying tit she doesn’t need, she needs the thrill of the spend
She’s said in the past shopping gives her the serotonin hit she needs. She hates food shopping but she loves buying unnecessary tat and clothes for herself. But when it’s buying for others, she hates it.

She should take note of natural serotonin boosters.

Attachments

Reactions: 10
It strikes me how sad it is that aimless (and other ‘creators’) feel the need to do these eat with me, FaceTime type videos, like they are actually talking to someone whilst they eat. It takes me back to the ‘will you sit with me and have a coffee’ video, it’s almost delusional.

Take TikTok away from her and she lives a very sad empty life. She could experience so much joy with harper, but she chooses to wallow and talk into the void on her phone
It’s like when you were a kid and had an imaginary friend. But most of us grew out of that

Reactions: 11
No offence to anyone that wears their dressing gown over clothes……little disclaimer!
I think she looks like a right woman when she wears her dressing gown over her clothes and her outside headband when she’s inside me. If I’m cold at home I put on a thicker jumper or another layer 🤷🏻‍♀️
Agreed! I love my dressing gown! Always got it on over my clothes at home, look a state but I'm cosy so I don't care. Would NEVER let anyone see me like that tho! If the door goes so does the dressing gown never mind posting myself on the Internet! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She makes me nervous picking up the cats when they’ve just been spayed yesterday, god knows what germs she’s got all over her hands 🤢

Reactions: 5
What the ACTUAL duck?

Aimless we know you read here, DONT do what your moron of a follower says unless you want to kill your cat! Germolene is toxic to cats and that’s just pure bleeping stupidity to suggest it

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.