Thissinglemama #96 You’re not independent House you live in, dad bought it, Car you’re driving, dad bought it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely she wouldn’t need a MH nurse anyway from the community if she is ‘stable’ and the medication is working for her.

Reactions: 10
You get better phone cases from shein.
Any one can make that shite the company is peddling.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Surely she wouldn’t need a MH nurse anyway from the community if she is ‘stable’ and the medication is working for her.
No, all it will be is medication reviews which all patients on medication get. Check dosage is working etc.

She’ll probably say now she’s got an appt to discuss her meds cos she’s strruggling or the bronchitis has flared up her anxiety and she needs a dosage change

Reactions: 11
Hi AiMEE 👋 Just wondering, why aren’t you answering your huns when they are asking if you had a refund for your breakfast?
The only thing that’s wrong with your mental health is the fact you are a jobless slob living on sugar, alcohol and tattle.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I’m double her size and have diabetes type 2 and I don’t eat anywhere near what and how much she eats! How the hell is she not fat? It annoys me so much 😂 she definitely has issues with food.
like everything else in her life, its all a lie!
For every calorie laden croissant she probably consumes a few laxatives or throws it back up.
Even with the skimming apps/filters, she couldn't maintain her weight without some sort of chemical intervention. I wouldn't be surprised if she is buying the 'skinny jab' injection to keep her weight down or orlistat, that would explain all the bad tummy's and packs and packs of moist bum wipes. 🩲

Reactions: 14
I don't believe it's Orlistat.

I had had this in the past and even what I considered to be a low fat diet i.e. no takeaways, Croissants etc etc the toilet issues were the worst thing I have ever experienced..

Reactions: 9
My surgery has a MH nurse and anyone can make an appointment to see her you don't need to be referred or even have any mental health issues that you know of. It's not special amiee
---

She can't take orlistat with all the high fat foods she guzzles down
She can but she would constantly shite herself and have to keep very close to a toilet.
I bet that's one of the reasons why she doesn't go out, the downstairs loo is broken, the reason for the amount of bum wipes and shower stuff she buys. I bet she's also buying a load of knickers from Primark everytime she goes as well to replace all the ruined underwear.

• Heart
My surgery has a MH nurse and anyone can make an appointment to see her you don't need to be referred or even have any mental health issues that you know of. It's not special amiee
---

Why do you think she barely leaves the house and has a never ending supply of bum wipes? Everything she eats goes straight through her. All her undies are probably stained orange

• Heart
You can get other diet pills like alli that's a lower dose of orlistat. She probably is on some kind of weight loss medication. She's far too fond of necking meds for any excuse. She deffo dropped weight on purpose the last 18 months. She was carrying quite a bit during lockdown etc.

Last edited:
---

Her "mental health nurse" is the same nurse I see about my diabetes , she always makes out she's especially assigned to her 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 20
You can get other diet pills like alli that's a lower dose of orlistat. She probably is on some kind of weight loss medication. She's far too fond of necking meds for any excuse. She deffo dropped weight on purpose the last 18 months. She was carrying quite a bit during lockdown etc.
Carrying quite a bit 😆 creased 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
'Dish up dinner with me and yet again I couldn't be arsed to peel a potato, because I've been sat on me arse scrolling Tattle all day'

She chops veg for a stew but can't peel and chop a few totties while she's at it. Next level laziness.

Reactions: 13
She used to brazenly filter the tit out of herself....but still is in denial. She's not pretty, she looks like a witch. Her dress sense is horrific. Her make up is slapped on like a clown. But she'd have everyone think she's something special because she spends lots of money..
Yeah she looks like punch from punch n Judy but I’ve been watching Becki Jones much longer so Aimee looked like a model lol

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I usually make my own mash, now we all know that’s a lie cos you hate making mash and you’ve admitted it often enough.

Attachments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.