The.Yes.Life Abi Jenkins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even what Erin’s wearing in her coffin seems to be all about Abi - matching soul sister’s hoodies and matching purple crocs, a hairclip that she wore at Abis wedding, matching leggings with Abi….
I swear Abi wants to become/replace Erin. This is not normal behaviour. She is not normal.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
It’s not Erin who has decided what to wear for her send of it’s abi and she’s made it all about her and not Erin

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Even what Erin’s wearing in her coffin seems to be all about Abi - matching soul sister’s hoodies and matching purple crocs, a hairclip that she wore at Abis wedding, matching leggings with Abi….
I swear Abi wants to become/replace Erin. This is not normal behaviour. She is not normal.
Disgusting how she is talking about it all
she will never stop now as it’s bringing her views and likes
imagine using your friends death for money
less than two weeks she died and she has done nothing but talk about her since but with a smile ….

I would be heartbroken I wouldn’t even make any videos just one saying she passed

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I think there’s tension between abi and Chris with her saying he’s moaning at her no wonder it’s probs cause she’s been away for weeks and there’s no need for her not to go back home. I have a feeling she would rather stay with Dan watch this space !! Also crying to get the views up isn’t good!!!

Reactions: 7
I think there’s tension between abi and Chris with her saying he’s moaning at her no wonder it’s probs cause she’s been away for weeks and there’s no need for her not to go back home. I have a feeling she would rather stay with Dan watch this space !! Also crying to get the views up isn’t good!!!
That marriage is dead why the tuck ain’t she gone home
she has abandoned her responsibilities and just fucked off
I love my best friend but if I was dying I’m ahoy with my kids and husband why did she even need to be at the house??

She should be going home now

I know that someone wrote it already but honestly, is "comforting" poor widower Dan her new plan? To end up with him? Cause she already took Erin's house, her clothes, makeup, fanbase and she made Erin's death all about herself. It's creepy, go home woman.

Reactions: 9
Problem is , the more sugar that’s blown up her arse the more she can justify this and sustain it. The level of fake crying in the last tiktok is something else. She’s absolutely beside herself with excitement which she’s not quite mananging to hide. Hopefully more and more will end up reading this thread and start calling her out.

Problem is , the more sugar that’s blown up her arse the more she can justify this and sustain it. The level of fake crying in the last tiktok is something else. She’s absolutely beside herself with excitement which she’s not quite mananging to hide. Hopefully more and more will end up reading this thread and start calling her out.
Do you really think she can sustain it? Because imo her views will drop and drop with time. She's not charismatic or attractive enough to keep people interested in her life. When funeral is over what she can talk about? About the boys? I'm sure that a lot of people care about them, but people loved Erin and with time imo they will move on and also I don't think that this whole charity thing will work out but who knows, maybe I'm wrong.

Do you really think she can sustain it? Because imo her views will drop and drop with time. She's not charismatic or attractive enough to keep people interested in her life. When funeral is over what she can talk about? About the boys? I'm sure that a lot of people care about them, but people loved Erin and with time imo they will move on and also I don't think that this whole charity thing will work out but who knows, maybe I'm wrong.
Time will tell. What I will say is she’s got more front than Blackpool. Anyone who has the nerve to publicly slate a dead woman and discuss every single detail of their life (and death) when they haven’t even been cremated, all while living in the same house as her widowed husband is clearly used to being disliked yet still able to push their own agenda.

Personality disorder aside - she is a horrible person. Unlikeable, condescending, bossy and very patronising. Once the funeral is over with, just how much more can she use Erin for views. Which is why she knows she has to keep going in the interim to get that engagement up as much as she can.

If she’s deleting comments that she doesn’t like but crying and mentioning haters, she’s going to drive people here

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I thought the whole point of Abi staying there was to help Dan and the kids but the house looks like a tip, they have been eating out and Alex has gone to live with his dad so if Abi is not helping with cleaning, cooking and looking after the kids then what is she actually doing there? I know she is not their servant but she has decided to stay and help so help maybe? Why is the house looking filthy and she is sitting there doing diamond art. She is not on a caravan holiday!

• Heart
I thought she was only staying there to be there with Alex for the transition to living with her and Chris so she’s staying there clearly to feed of the attention of still being there. Can you imagine how insufferable she will be at the funeral. No one will have a say apart from her

The sniffling and crying noises in that last video were so insincere because throughout it, she couldn’t hide her gleeful smile. There was no sadness in her eyes and she managed to squeeze out just one singular tear.
Her hideous, smarmy face actually repulses me.

I thought the whole point of Abi staying there was to help Dan and the kids but the house looks like a tip, they have been eating out and Alex has gone to live with his dad so if Abi is not helping with cleaning, cooking and looking after the kids then what is she actually doing there? I know she is not their servant but she has decided to stay and help so help maybe? Why is the house looking filthy and she is sitting there doing diamond art. She is not on a caravan holiday!
This is what I've been thinking - I totally understand someone staying with Dan and the kids to help them out with the house and things after losing their wife and mother, but it doesn't look like she's doing a lot of that. I don't expect her to tiktok her doing the washing up or something but it seems like all she's doing is diamond art and waffling on in lives and videos

Abi claimed to own 5 online businesses but on companies house she is only registered as retired student union director

I have a feeling a deep dive on Abi jenkins will will reveal who she really is
---

Such bad taste 😔😨
I think Abi was Erin's Frienemy I get impression since the post funeral skincare comment and now this from yesterdays TT Abi was never a true friend to Erin and yes she seems to revel in Erin's updates as she worsen poor girl rest in ever lasting peace Erin xxx
she said on LIVE she was friends with Rhian when her dad died and became her rock. Abi seems to gravitate towards vulnerable young girls. Strange behaviour I think she will reveal her true colours time always tells
I have known Abi for a few years from an online business that she stripped many people of with lies, and subsequently went onto rope them into another business with more lies and promises. People lost thousands! Yes she certainly gravitates to the vulnerable because those are the ones she can take advantage of. And she does, hugely. You’re right in the fact that she gravitates towards younger girls. She has many, and manipulates every time. It simply needs her to come up against her match to put a stop to her BS and thieving.
---
I saw her latest Tik Tok referring to having a bad day and being angry about the press. What press? There’s only an article about Erin’s death. I think a) she’s breadcrumbing for attention and b) is trying to get people on side because she knows that she’s being looked into and it’ll only get worse when the sympathy that people have for her dries up. There’s no reason at all that any donations should be going into her PayPal. None. At the very least any donations should be going to Erin’s husband and the father to the boys.

I was shocked when her little car drive for food was to what looked like a Miller and Carter! Who paid for that?

I think I’m at the point where I’m sure she’s a nasty piece of work and I feel so so sorry for Erin’s family.
She absolutely is a nasty piece of work and has ripped people off and stolen from others many times!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
The joy in that last video regarding the doctor.
But it wasn’t joy for the right reason, it was for the adoration, and I saw a comment where someone tagged this morning programme, and she loved that idea.
She needs to fk off back home after the funeral, she’s enjoying all this a little too much.

I agree. I think they have shown the reality of palliative care at home, but Abi is just keeping herself in the spotlight. It’s all about her now. I don’t even know why she is still at the house. Especially if Erin’s eldest is at home with her husband. It wouldn’t surprise if Dan would be glad to see the back of her. I don’t think Harley should be hearing her making TikToks and doing lives talking about his mother.
She always has to be in the spotlight! Even when her Grandson died the subsequent Fb posts were always how she was feeling. Nothing about her Daughter!
---
I’ve stopped watching because she makes me quite angry. What happened with the other friend? She wasn’t there why?

The more I read on here the more I don’t I understand why Erin’s family and friends don’t tell her to do one. She’s got no right to continue to film about someone else’s death. That’s her family’s job and they clearly don’t wanna.

Abi is a terrible human, I’m sure of it. I’m positive she’s involved for financial gain and weird social media clout.
You have got it right. She’s there for money. She will be pocketing money I’ve absolutely no doubt of that! I’ve seen her steal from others over the last few years.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
I have known Abi for a few years from an online business that she stripped many people of with lies, and subsequently went onto rope them into another business with more lies and promises. People lost thousands! Yes she certainly gravitates to the vulnerable because those are the ones she can take advantage of. And she does, hugely. You’re right in the fact that she gravitates towards younger girls. She has many, and manipulates every time. It simply needs her to come up against her match to put a stop to her BS and thieving.
---

She absolutely is a nasty piece of work and has ripped people off and stolen from others many times!
More of this truth is needed 👏👏👏

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She is lazy I thought that the house looks an absolute tit hole and she never cooks an actual meal !! She’s always lounging in her pjs all day

My husband wouldn’t be happy about me in a house with my dead friends husband …. Sorry it’s just weird behaviour she should go home to her husband !

Her last post was all me, me, me I,I,I. Nothing about how that 48hours affected others. Having myself worked in palliative and end of life care, what happened with Erin was all very usual. She has made all this such a drama all about her and her feelings. All I hope is that Dan eventually sees through her and sends her on her way.
Go back to your own home and your own family Abi! 😡

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.