Thissinglemama #96 You’re not independent House you live in, dad bought it, Car you’re driving, dad bought it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That “breakfast” is repulsive. You couldn’t pay me to eat eat that pile of sugar.

• Sick
Reactions: 17
If her MH nurse really does watch her then surly she'd be having words with her..

She does absolutely nothing to improve her MH, she eats all the wrong foods, she does zero exercise, she gets zero fresh air, she has zero real life relationships...

The people who look up to her must really have crappy lives because absolutely nothing about her is inspiring to how to live life and be happy

Reactions: 26
That “breakfast” is repulsive. You couldn’t pay me to eat eat that pile of sugar.
Absolutely gross, each to their own but I cannot stand croissants or for that matter anything sweet for breakfast, actual boak-inducing. Yuck.

Reactions: 10
That croissant is absolutely grim 🤢 Funny how the fluff has been wheeled out again, she’s just on a constant mission to prove tattle wrong these days 🤣

Reactions: 11
If her MH nurse really does watch her then surly she'd be having words with her..

She does absolutely nothing to improve her MH, she eats all the wrong foods, she does zero exercise, she gets zero fresh air, she has zero real life relationships...

The people who look up to her must really have crappy lives because absolutely nothing about her is inspiring to how to live life and be happy
She's a total bullshitter there too. Even if you were paying privately, no MH professional is going to sit there intruding on your private life, stalking your social media accounts. It's unethical, unprofessional and they really wouldn't give a tit to that extent! They have far too many other patients to care for, some with far more complex needs I'm sure.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She's a total bullshitter there too. Even if you were paying privately, no MH professional is going to sit there intruding on your private life, stalking your social media accounts. It's unethical, unprofessional and they really wouldn't give a tit to that extent! They have far too many other patients to care for, some with far more complex needs I'm sure.
She’s also said that harpers teachers follow her, now if they did they’d be breaking the rules. It’s funny how these people she mentions all follow her. I don’t believe any of it

Reactions: 21
I don’t get how she doesn’t put weight on she has such high calorie meals every time, her breakfast was easily 1000 calories!
She either thinks people are stupid…..all those calories and a slimming filter!

Reactions: 13
Absolutely gross, each to their own but I cannot stand croissants or for that matter anything sweet for breakfast, actual boak-inducing. Yuck.
I like croissants, but not filled with chocolate spread & the nauseating marshmallow fluff 🤮 absolutely disgusting!!
---
I don’t get how she doesn’t put weight on she has such high calorie meals every time, her breakfast was easily 1000 calories!
She either thinks people are stupid…..all those calories and a slimming filter!
She must be on laxatives, I’m a size bigger than her & I don’t eat half as much, she so gluttonous it’s gross.

• Sick
Reactions: 25
Absolutely this
The amount of followers who were saying going to bed was the best part of the day
WTAF?
Are their lives that boring and empty they just want the day over and go to bed?
No wonder they love her so much
My most boring of days at least involves cooking a meal and watching a bit of TV and talking to someone, either for real or on the phone
I certainly don’t get up and then wait for bed time to arrive

Reactions: 12
Absolutely this
The amount of followers who were saying going to bed was the best part of the day
WTAF?
Are their lives that boring and empty they just want the day over and go to bed?
No wonder they love her so much
My most boring of days at least involves cooking a meal and watching a bit of TV and talking to someone, either for real or on the phone
I certainly don’t get up and then wait for bed time to arrive
I love bedtime tbh. But that’s after I’ve done a full shift and then actually parenting my kids, it’s a joy to climb into bed.
her followers are as thick and as lazy as her by the sounds of them

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Sorry 80s baby here, 90s teen. She says the trend was blue mascara with blue lipstick in the 90s? Did I fall asleep and miss that?! Everyone I knew wore black mascara with black eyeliner. And the lipstick colours trending were things like Heather Shimmer and Earthstar! Me and my friends lived in those lipstick colours! wtf is she on about?!
Also an 80’s baby and I’ve never worn blue mascara 😂 I was a rimmel coffee shimmer and heather shimmer lippy kinda girl with a bit black cherry on special occasions 🤣🤣 Aimless is talking utter bollocks as usual

Reactions: 8
I love bedtime tbh. But that’s after I’ve done a full shift and then actually parenting my kids, it’s a joy to climb into bed.
her followers are as thick and as lazy as her by the sounds of them
I’m the same. Nothing better than getting into bed after a long slog at work, followed by all the household tit that needs doing as well as feeding the rugrats 😂
Bed with a good book, cuddles with mrj and a hot chocolate ☕

Speaking of MrJ, he absolutely hates the way aimless almost salivates over her food whilst making it. He said it’s like she can’t take her eyes off of what she’s preparing and it freaks him out 😂🤢

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I have a new theory about her..

After the c-diff and the time spent away from Harper, she realised how much she liked it and that’s why she broke it off with Andy. She wanted free weekends to revel in her own filth and to have no responsibility

I’m double her size and have diabetes type 2 and I don’t eat anywhere near what and how much she eats! How the hell is she not fat? It annoys me so much 😂 she definitely has issues with food.

• Heart
I have a new theory about her..

After the c-diff and the time spent away from Harper, she realised how much she liked it and that’s why she broke it off with Andy. She wanted free weekends to revel in her own filth and to have no responsibility
Did he not leave her ? I'm sure she's slipped up a few times and said he did x

Reactions: 8
Why does the length of her curtains give me student-digs/ squatters vibes. That's a ridiculous length for a grown-ass woman if means!!
She really has absolutely zero sense of style it’s embarrassing ! Looks like she got the wrong size or they shrunk in the wash

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She deffo read here and only showed her pasta bowl not her chips & garlic bread too.
Ordering in pasta from a takeaway has never appealed to me at all.

She 100% smells of u washed vagina & potnoodles

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
It's unethical, unprofessional
I often meet patients and think - if we met under different circumstances, we could be friends. Never, not even years after moving to work in a different area, would I follow them or tell them I watch them on social media. It’s against my code of practice- it’s not worth my job! She doesn’t care how much trouble her MH nurse could get in to.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.