Thissinglemama #96 You’re not independent House you live in, dad bought it, Car you’re driving, dad bought it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unexpected delivery but know her address and what type of phone she has for the cases to fit....ok then 🙄

Wish these businesses would stop with the gifting 😐

• Angry
Reactions: 23
Have you noticed the fake anxiety, fake panic attacks, nerve pain haven't appeared for a long long time............ Looking forward to tomorrow's anxiety update

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Yeah, we get it Aims, you're a basic, unimaginative bore who only watches stuff that's meant for kids or Disney films or true crime. Anything remotely cerebral or out there and it ain't for you. Too taxing for your bland existence.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Yeah, we get it Aims, you're a basic, unimaginative bore who only watches stuff that's meant for kids or Disney films or true crime. Anything remotely cerebral or out there and it ain't for you. Too taxing for your bland existence.
You just know a mean girls primark haul will be incoming. Noticed she’s not worn anything Barbie recently since the hype of the film has died down.
Mean girls season for old aimless the Birkdale overgrown teenager

Reactions: 15
I bet she didn't even watch Saltburn just flicked through it to see the most talked about bits. I mean if it's not Disney or the grinch she's not interested.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Yes I just saw the saltburn tiktok definitely just fast forwarded to said bits. Also her reaction was shite

Reactions: 11
You just know a mean girls primark haul will be incoming. Noticed she’s not worn anything Barbie recently since the hype of the film has died down.
Mean girls season for old aimless the Birkdale overgrown teenager
She never even went to the pictures to see it but bought every single garment with the Barbie logo on, fuckin weirdo. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She deffo read here and only showed her pasta bowl not her chips & garlic bread too.
Ordering in pasta from a takeaway has never appealed to me at all.

She 100% smells of u washed vagina & potnoodles
I ordered a spag bol once from a takeaway and it was bleeping disgusting. Really watery. Never again!

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I often meet patients and think - if we met under different circumstances, we could be friends. Never, not even years after moving to work in a different area, would I follow them or tell them I watch them on social media. It’s against my code of practice- it’s not worth my job! She doesn’t care how much trouble her MH nurse could get in to.
That's because she doesn't have one in the way she thinks and I guarantee she doesn't follow her

Reactions: 14
That's because she doesn't have one in the way she thinks and I guarantee she doesn't follow her
My surgery has a MH nurse and anyone can make an appointment to see her you don't need to be referred or even have any mental health issues that you know of. It's not special amiee
---
Or takes diet pills like orlistat
She can't take orlistat with all the high fat foods she guzzles down

Reactions: 11
My surgery has a MH nurse and anyone can make an appointment to see her you don't need to be referred or even have any mental health issues that you know of. It's not special amiee
---

She can't take orlistat with all the high fat foods she guzzles down
Her MH nurse is just an advanced practitioner with MH training. So she’ll see her for getting the pill or having a smear as well as her checking the meds she’s on are correct. Most surgeries has one. She’s not bleeping special

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Her MH nurse is just an advanced practitioner with MH training. So she’ll see her for getting the pill or having a smear as well as her checking the meds she’s on are correct. Most surgeries has one. She’s not bleeping special
Yeah the way say says MY mental health nurse like she’s been specially referred to her is so misleading and can be distressing to people who truly suffer from awful mental health conditions because they will wonder why they don’t have one.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Yeah the way say says MY mental health nurse like she’s been specially referred to her is so misleading and can be distressing to people who truly suffer from awful mental health conditions because they will wonder why they don’t have one.
Especially when MH services are absolutely stretched. It’s not on, it’s as bad as Vav telling people to get off their antidepressants by brushing their teeth & having an ice bath! These women are dangerous and they have no clue about MH

Reactions: 12
Today's drivel

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.