Thissinglemama #95 2 ugly sisters who can’t get misters and mummy in the hat who raised the 2 brats

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes not feeling well again ?
Ffs people don't give her anymore ideas about illnesses !!
Going into victim mode now. Classic narcissistic behaviour now she’s been called out. Grow up AiMEE and feed that kid some proper food you shameless piece of work.

• Angry
Reactions: 19
She’s only ill Monday to Friday when she has to do the school run and cook nutritional meals for her child!

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Why do the huns assume that because people write a message on here they are neglecting their kids but somebody who spends hours and hours a day attached to their phone, monitoring and deleting comments and making content isn’t 🤔

Make it make sense hunions!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Even r Charlie is at it starving r Ralph. He clearly asks for another Yorkshire and the greedy pig had 4 herself and only gave him two. The pair of them make me sick

Reactions: 13
Is she really posting a video instructing her huns how to make and eat super noodles. Then hanging over her bowl and eating them like a pig at a trough 🤢 🐷

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
OK good morning to Aimless's huns 👋👋
As you've come into our space here's a few thoughts....
First of all,I dont hate anyone.I don't like selfish, tit mothers who lie and neglect their kids
Neglecting kids ? Both my kids are top of their schools tables in all their subjects ,my lad is on the school football team and captain of the rugby and cricket team.Daughter tutors younger kids at school and is also a classroom mentor.
This weekend we went swimming, bowling and to the cinema. We had home made pizzas and a movie night. Walk to the beach yesterday then roast dinner with a gorgous cheesecake made by my deughter .Your idol took her 9 yr old daughter to designer shops fed her takeaway all weekend then gave her a cheese toastie for Sunday lunch . Your idol won't take her child away on her own or take her out to do normal kids activities as " her anxiety " ...the same anxiety that disappears when she's attending events or flying abroad or driving to Liverpool to spend hundreds on tat she doesn't need ,but buys it to try and make herself feel good as she's got nothing else in her life ....no fulfilling job ,no love life no friends and she lives in a tit hole
Read a book ? English degree honey ....
My job is all about helping abused ( that's REAL abused womem ,unlike your idol.We can spot a liar a mile away ,) and their children. We get cards at Christmas and letters through the year about how these families are now happy and thriving. We drive families the length and breadth of the country,day and night .We put ourselves into risky situations to keep women and children safe Your idol sells lipstick and spends money on shite like its going out of fashion .
A happy life? I'm getting married this year to a man who would lay down his life for my kids and me.Hes hard working,loyal loving and gorgous. Just paid off the mortgage for a clean modern,comfy home..How many men has your idol had in 4 years ,including 2 men in the space of months?
So no, no one on here is about jealousy or hatred or trolling .YOU came across here and saw people who are more concerned for your idols daughter than either she,or indeed you are .You see real women and mums who are normal and put their kids before themselves.

Stay in your own lane .
Absolute 100% to this! I’m a happily married 40 year old with 3 children and I work full time! We certainly are NOT jealous one tiny little bit of your ‘idol’ I wish some of these Huns would wake up and realise what she is actually like!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
OK good morning to Aimless's huns 👋👋
As you've come into our space here's a few thoughts....
First of all,I dont hate anyone.I don't like selfish, tit mothers who lie and neglect their kids
Neglecting kids ? Both my kids are top of their schools tables in all their subjects ,my lad is on the school football team and captain of the rugby and cricket team.Daughter tutors younger kids at school and is also a classroom mentor.
This weekend we went swimming, bowling and to the cinema. We had home made pizzas and a movie night. Walk to the beach yesterday then roast dinner with a gorgous cheesecake made by my deughter .Your idol took her 9 yr old daughter to designer shops fed her takeaway all weekend then gave her a cheese toastie for Sunday lunch . Your idol won't take her child away on her own or take her out to do normal kids activities as " her anxiety " ...the same anxiety that disappears when she's attending events or flying abroad or driving to Liverpool to spend hundreds on tat she doesn't need ,but buys it to try and make herself feel good as she's got nothing else in her life ....no fulfilling job ,no love life no friends and she lives in a tit hole
Read a book ? English degree honey ....
My job is all about helping abused ( that's REAL abused womem ,unlike your idol.We can spot a liar a mile away ,) and their children. We get cards at Christmas and letters through the year about how these families are now happy and thriving. We drive families the length and breadth of the country,day and night .We put ourselves into risky situations to keep women and children safe Your idol sells lipstick and spends money on shite like its going out of fashion .
A happy life? I'm getting married this year to a man who would lay down his life for my kids and me.Hes hard working,loyal loving and gorgous. Just paid off the mortgage for a clean modern,comfy home..How many men has your idol had in 4 years ,including 2 men in the space of months?
So no, no one on here is about jealousy or hatred or trolling .YOU came across here and saw people who are more concerned for your idols daughter than either she,or indeed you are .You see real women and mums who are normal and put their kids before themselves.

Stay in your own lane .
Not relevant but her face in that last screenshot is absolutely sending me 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I had noodles for my lunch! *hides* 🙈 I did put last night’s leftover roast chicken in too though! 🤤
But yes, we are all jealous of Aimless!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
IMG_1352.jpeg
She doesn’t have the mental capacity to cook from scratch everyday! But if 🍆 was available and they were called Dave she sure would find the mental capacity then!! She’s an absolute hole!

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
View attachment 2691411She doesn’t have the mental capacity to cook from scratch everyday! But if 🍆 was available and they were called Dave she sure would find the mental capacity then!! She’s an absolute hole!
Once a week, if the poor kid is lucky enough, she will get something bordering on acceptable!!
How disgusting to admit she can't be arsed cooking, giving her child the BASIC needs of a warm meal...christ, there's "i dont like cooking and I don't like cooking"..the mental capacity?
Absolute waste of space and a crappy NEGLECTFUL mother....there, I've said it 😡😡I'm waiting to see what she does with the avocado she bought the other day....she's probs had H gnawing on it!!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
So this is what her huns thinks we're jealous of ? A video about adding water to noodles then sticking your face in a bowl? 🤣🤣
Life changing,affirming, helping humanity vid lol lol lol
Omg if I had ever eaten like that as a child my mother would have shoved my face in it. Was she taught any manners. You BRING YOUR SPOON UP TO YOUR MOUTH you lazy good for
Nothing pig, DO NOT SHOVE YOUR FACE IN THE BOWL. 🤢🤢🤢😡😡😡

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.