Thissinglemama #95 2 ugly sisters who can’t get misters and mummy in the hat who raised the 2 brats

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
DUD - SUNDAY
And it's the same 'ol shite dinner for Tiny Tim
---
bleeping hell , does she want some bread with that spread 🤢 No wonder she’s going through tubs of it at the speed of light. And eggs? Really?! Come to think of it, she’s always eating eggs 🤣 I had food poisoning from mackerel, never even been able to smell it since. Let alone eat it about 9 times a week 🙈 She’s such a billy bullshitter 😏
I was sick from vodka & orangeade once, never been able to smell or drink vodka or orangeade since either.
Ive been told most food poisoning from Chinese food comes from the rice - if the restaurants keep reheating it and then cooling it, it becomes a breeding ground for bacteria

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
I’m sorry but I just cannot get over that little girl having THIS!!!!! For her Sunday dinner!!! My dog has had a more substantial dinner today!! No bloody wonder Harper looks pale! But let’s not forget SHE CAN ALWAYS HAVE MOOOOOORRRREEEEEE!!!!!
IMG_1350.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
I’m sorry but I just cannot get over that little girl having THIS!!!!! For her Sunday dinner!!! My dog has had a more substantial dinner today!! No bloody wonder Harper looks pale! But let’s not forget SHE CAN ALWAYS HAVE MOOOOOORRRREEEEEE!!!!! View attachment 2690213
Good job Tiny Tim loves peppers.. she’s got a lot to get through seen as Aimless can’t be arsed to make that soup, after everyone wasted time giving her advice & she didn’t stop banging on about it for like 4 days 🙄🙄

Reactions: 22
I’m sorry but I just cannot get over that little girl having THIS!!!!! For her Sunday dinner!!! My dog has had a more substantial dinner today!! No bloody wonder Harper looks pale! But let’s not forget SHE CAN ALWAYS HAVE MOOOOOORRRREEEEEE!!!!! View attachment 2690213
Sunday dinner?
Totally unacceptable
Meanwhile Arrr Ralph got this

IMG_2656.jpeg

Reactions: 16
She says she doesn’t have the mental capacity to cook from scratch, what she’s forgetting is, it’s not about her, it’s about the welfare and health of her child. We all have to do things we don’t want to, but we still do it cos we love our children and want the best for them

• Heart
Reactions: 26
She says she doesn’t have the mental capacity to cook from scratch, what she’s forgetting is, it’s not about her, it’s about the welfare and health of her child. We all have to do things we don’t want to, but we still do it cos we love our children and want the best for them
But she can cook a mr chick chick and roast
She can cook chilli, spag bol, fajita chicken, leek and potato soup, she can cook a fry up, she can cook fish fingers, sausages, chicken grills
Any of that’s better than a toasted cheese sandwich for Sunday Dinner

Reactions: 19
That poor child! Another weekend full of takeaways and not one home cooked meal!

I’m disgusted by her and all the arse lickers that big her up in the comments! She’s a shocking parent and one of the most laziest self centred people I’ve ever come across 🤯

And news flash to her ‘huns’ considering we’re the worst, horrible lonely people we all have friends, family and long term relationships and if not are actually happy being alone not crying into our phones! Or have children and jobs that actually benefit society! What a nasty bunch we must be eh 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 25
But she ate the meal in this country
So this reply doesn’t make sense
Plusssss
She had eggs in Greece and in Portugal last year
Anddd plenty of egg pasta
View attachment 2689912
Foreign eggs 🙄 Oh I've got a wee vision of all the chickens lining up with their wee vaccination letters to get immunised against salmonella now 😭😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
If harper was 6ft 2 covered in tattoos with a beard and called dave then catpiss would find the mental capacity to cook a fresh meal

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
Oh Aimless,you're lying again, of course you come on here .We are why you post most of your content 😀😃

Everybody wave to Mrs Clarke to be 👋👋👋
How are Tattlers trolls or bullies Aimee?! Please explain
---
Never reads here, but has a stopwatch on us 🙄

View attachment 2689771
How would you know Pinocchio?
Hi Aimee!!! 🤥
---
She’s such lazy Cnut! A nice roast dinner isn’t difficult! Poor Harper! Aimee you eat all the tit you want we don’t care, we care about Harper, the crap you feed her, the way you treat her, she looks malnourished, her teeth look awful, she is bordering on neglect 😡

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
What alway makes me laugh bout her saying “she can always have more” is so can you Aimee? Yet you pack as much food as possible on your plate!
---
I bet harper feels awful, sluggish, no energy or motivation because of her awful diet.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Even cooking nuggets and chips in the air fryer take 10 mins and she still wouldn’t have to do anything, she could of done that with peppers on the side or the frozen veg in the microwave would be a lot more filling for harper and less movement from Aimee too

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Even cooking nuggets and chips in the air fryer take 10 mins and she still wouldn’t have to do anything, she could of done that with peppers on the side or the frozen veg in the microwave would be a lot more filling for harper and less movement from Aimee too
There’s not much you can’t cook in an air fryer, that’s the thing & she was gifted a slow cooker and that’s only been seen once!

I’d be serving up toasties for lunch and have something that’s been cooking all day in the slow cooker. She has the time, she has the funds to buy plenty but she has no effort or consideration for the child’s BASIC needs

• Heart
Reactions: 18
It really is disturbing now how she thinks it's acceptable to stick a bloody "toastie" and a few peppers on front of her child for her child, it's not like it's a one off either😪what is a one off is the steak she gave her last week...that was an attempt to shut us up!!
Her child is nothing but a hindrance to her. Scissorhands Shirl is the biggest enabler going, and she should be ashamed of herself too..that poor kid, what a tit weekend she's had again.
What kid of 9 years of age says she loves M&S?😡🥲
It's all been said before, but take her to the park, a walk along the beach ffs. It's truly heartbreaking to see!
And yeah, we only see part of " her day" but am bloody sure. If she did any of the above, we would know about it😡

• Angry
Reactions: 24
She hates cooking so regardless of having a child that relies on her for her nutritional needs this bleep can't see past her own selfish , lazy fat fanny and make the effort to shop and meal plan. No fucker likes cooking really. It's a means to an end but we do it . Serving up cold bread based platters to a child is disgusting especially if you have the means and time to prepare something hot. She's an absolute disgrace . Queen of the backwards lackeys . If she served actual tit they'd tell her what an a beautiful queen she is . Have a nice day in your dirty dressing gown ya fat big hairy nosed bleep !

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She uses the ‘I don’t like cooking’ line as an excuse for all the takeaways and crappy beige meals, but there are plenty of businesses that will send you pre-prepared food that you just freeze till you need it, if ever there was a perfect paid opportunity it would be them surely?! But no, she doesn’t want health, she enjoys being greedy, she doesn’t give 2 hoots about harpers health. She says we only see a snippet of her life: but she records most of the meals she makes for harper, and has said before she doesn’t often eat breakfast, so it’s not hard to define what she eats. The odd beige meal isn’t an issue, but for her, it’s more like the odd nutritious meals!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She doesn't like cooking, but she's got a Hello Fresh code LOL

Fraudulent bleep, just like her family.

• Angry
Reactions: 23
She needs to wise up and watch this.
Its eye opening.

She's putting H under so much danger with the food she constantly fills her with, we only see a snippet too, I bet there's weekends of lazy take away breakfast and lunch too!

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.