Thissinglemama #95 2 ugly sisters who can’t get misters and mummy in the hat who raised the 2 brats

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t have the mental capacity to function most days but I still bloody do it!!! I get up, go to work to provide for my child and I make sure he has a full belly everyday.

In my opinion though if her mental capacity is that bad that she can’t overcome it and do every day tasks then really is she mentally able to look after a child?! She’s full of tit.
That’s the difference
You care for your child
If she doesn’t have the mental capacity to feed her child properly, then good on the people who involved social services, not that they have done much, but it all depends on how Aimee talks the talk to them.
Quite sad the child’s basic human rights are not met with her own parents
Food, clothes, love, cleanliness, mental wellbeing, etc

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Did I want to cook for my kids tonight? No not really. I’d have love to just lazed in bed scrolling tiktok/Netflix. But did I cook for them. Yes. It’s so bizarre how she behaves. It’s like she’s on a mission tk show how tit a parent she really is

• Heart
Reactions: 16
That’s the difference
You care for your child
If she doesn’t have the mental capacity to feed her child properly, then good on the people who involved social services, not that they have done much, but it all depends on how Aimee talks the talk to them.
Quite sad the child’s basic human rights are not met with her own parents
Food, clothes, love, cleanliness, mental wellbeing, etc
I would imagine she would " talk the talk " and convince them she's being bullied/trolled!😡

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Why is she asking if the sausages are cooked ? Can't she cook a fecking sausage by now ?
And asking H where she wants her gravy .Notice there was no please or thank you again from the child with " impeccable manners "

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
In regards to Aimee not even considering Harper and what she feeds her, I meant to comment this about that chinese meal she had bought for herself, Wendy & Harper for dinner on Saturday night.
Its well known Harper hates spicy food (Aimee has often said she doesn't like chilli or anything spicy but this is what she got them for dinner:
1. A quarter of duck to shred for pancake wraps (not spicy) - probably gives enough duck & pancakes for 6 pancakes in total.
2. Crispy shredded chilli chicken (spicy)
3. Salt & Pepper chips (spicy)
4. Egg Fried Rice (not spicy)
5. Singapore Noodles (spicy)
6. Salt & Pepper chicken (spicy)
7. Prawn crackers (not spicy)
8. Cups of curry and bbq sauce (not spicy)

So out of that whole order Harper was given a few spoonfuls of rice, the same amount in noodles, 6 pieces of chicken, a couple of duck pancakes (maybe), 3 prawn crackers and possibly some of the sauces.
She could always have more of course!! 🙄🤨🤐 Not great deal of food at all for a 9 Yr old.
Ehmey and Shirl would've eaten the rest but it was evident that there was nothing bought particularly with Harper or even Shirl in mind, for that matter!
It was all mainly spicy and what Ehmey likes to eat and we know she likes spice! I'm sure shirl has said previously she's not one for really spicy food either so that meal was only what Ehmey wanted. That's just rude 😒
Photos are Harpers dinner & Ehmey's dinner.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Yesterday I had a sad and tearful duvet day.

I did nothing all day. I only spoke to you lovely lot from 8am-6pm.

It marked the end of a period of emotional chaos for 6 weeks: my beloved aunt died suddenly and with no warning; I had to make the decision to have my beautiful old dog pts at christmas; I got fast-tracked into cancer investigations the same day - examinations, bloods, cameras, biopsies, surgeries for 3 weeks solid; my son moved abroad with a week's notice.

I cooked a meal from scratch for 5 adults every day except one pizza night and one curry night.

And I held it the duck together.

Yesterday I got the all clear from gynaecologist and oncologist consultants. And I took a day to fall apart and stick it back together.

Last night I made dinner for 5 - as usual.

We move.

❤

• Heart
Reactions: 53
Oh ffs … it’s NOODLES
Use less water dumbass! We may be trolls and bullies, but we can do basic things like think for ourselves! Maybe these people would question the way Aimee is if they weren’t so thick!

• Haha
Clearly she’s read here. We mentioned cooking sausages in air fryer, jacket potatoes and the Birds Eye veg and oh look it’s tonight’s DUD.
Can’t believe she had a shower and then put on the pjs she was wearing yesterday 😬

• Haha
Awwww bless her. She’s feeling under the weather (again) but still managed to cook a semi nutritious dinner for her child 👏👏👏👏

Reactions: 7
Clearly she’s read here. We mentioned cooking sausages in air fryer, jacket potatoes and the Birds Eye veg and oh look it’s tonight’s DUD.
Can’t believe she had a shower and then put on the pjs she was wearing yesterday 😬
She needs to put sport mode on her washing turn around clearly 🤢🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I was just thinking is that a new one? It’s only 3 days since she opened a new one
It makes me think all these videos are pre records and she's totally full of tit. She never goes live anymore either 🤔

Reactions: 13
I don’t have kids but should a 9 year old be watching Lucifer? Is that not a bit adult? I’ve not watched it so not sure but I always thought it was!!

Reactions: 18
Yesterday I had a sad and tearful duvet day.

I did nothing all day. I only spoke to you lovely lot from 8am-6pm.

It marked the end of a period of emotional chaos for 6 weeks: my beloved aunt died suddenly and with no warning; I had to make the decision to have my beautiful old dog pts at christmas; I got fast-tracked into cancer investigations the same day - examinations, bloods, cameras, biopsies, surgeries for 3 weeks solid; my son moved abroad with a week's notice.

I cooked a meal from scratch for 5 adults every day except one pizza night and one curry night.

And I held it the duck together.

Yesterday I got the all clear from gynaecologist and oncologist consultants. And I took a day to fall apart and stick it back together.

Last night I made dinner for 5 - as usual.

We move.

❤
Youre the REAL strong, independent woman ❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.