Thissinglemama #95 2 ugly sisters who can’t get misters and mummy in the hat who raised the 2 brats

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There are so many shortcuts she could take. Tesco sell frozen chopped onions that you can throw in the pan. She could put something in the slow cooker in the morning. Harper probably gets told what mummy is prepared to make (cheese toastie). It’s easy for her to say that Harper requested it. She can always say no because she has already cooked - except she hasn’t!

Reactions: 15
That mallows razor and tubs she promotes even the model looks like she has a rash AFTER using it as well as before

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
What's happened to the jacket spuds they had with everything ? Even a spud with a hot filling and some cheese wouldn't have taken long to make . Mental capacity to cook fresh everyday? Just pure bleeping lazy . Has no interest on her child's welfare at all- just scamming stunted huns out of their benefits and lying on Tik Tok all day. Kicking down trees and filming herself crying!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
It really is disturbing now how she thinks it's acceptable to stick a bloody "toastie" and a few peppers on front of her child for her child, it's not like it's a one off either😪what is a one off is the steak she gave her last week...that was an attempt to shut us up!!
Her child is nothing but a hindrance to her. Scissorhands Shirl is the biggest enabler going, and she should be ashamed of herself too..that poor kid, what a tit weekend she's had again.
What kid of 9 years of age says she loves M&S?😡🥲
It's all been said before, but take her to the park, a walk along the beach ffs. It's truly heartbreaking to see!
And yeah, we only see part of " her day" but am bloody sure. If she did any of the above, we would know about it😡
On a Sunday Aswel is even worse.
What pisses me off is she could do both, you could go shopping, but stop at the cinema and arcades to make it fun for harper too.

Reactions: 10
My daughter (mummy) didn’t have the mental capacity to cook from fresh today.
Being a single parent and doing a full day at work
A mum to a 3 & 8 yo where one has special needs and doesn’t sleep more than 5 hours a night, usually only 4 hours but, yanno, most mums cope with what life throws at them
Soooo she got pre made meatballs out of the freezer and put a pan of pasta on (20 mins max)
Voila cheese filled meatballs and pasta, a nice meal for hungry kids coming in from school
Pic was for the 3 yo the meatballs are bigger than look in the photo
Mind you lol he could always have more lolol
And there was blueberries and waffle for puds
Well done all the mummas who feed their kids a nice warm winter meal regardless of how they feel themselves
And well done all you mummas and pappas doing the best you can whatever your financial situation x

IMG_2671.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
On a Sunday Aswel is even worse.
What pisses me off is she could do both, you could go shopping, but stop at the cinema and arcades to make it fun for harper too.
Exactly....that's why she pisses me off!
She even pulled her face when she was " dragged into Smiggle"..what a witch😡

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Admitting you lack mental capacity to cook from fresh and therefore do a simple or bought-in alternative (key word: ALTERNATIVE) option a few times a month isn't a bad thing. But to have the crap as a daily occurrence and the nutritional provision as the 'treat' is bloody awful!

Tell the world you love yourself and your own priorities over your child and their needs, without telling... oh wait, you told 😧

• Heart
Reactions: 16
The search bar on this 🤣🤣🤣

I can't believe she lets Harold eat breakfast in bed/her room.... I bet H room is a tip full of mouldy cups and plates and old wrappers everywhere
There are pictures of her bedroom on here with loads of chocolate wrappers on the floor! I think she lets Harper sit in that bedroom with tit loads of chocolate 🍫 on that ipad everyday so she doesn’t have to see to her! It’s all very sad!! Harper is probably used to it now and that’s why she doesn’t like going anywhere. She should be having an interest in something, a hobby. Not just sitting on her iPad! Aimless should be bloody taking her out to the cinema, park, on a bike, scooter etc not bloody M&S!!!

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Food she used to prepare, according to fb.

View attachment 2691684
And then she split from that first guy after her marriage and didn’t cook for FIVE MONTHS! She made a video about it. As a parent you’re No1 priority is your child and yes we have our struggles but we carry on regardless. She couldn’t give a flying duck about harper and it’s clear that herself is her no1 priority.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Why do the huns assume that because people write a message on here they are neglecting their kids but somebody who spends hours and hours a day attached to their phone, monitoring and deleting comments and making content isn’t 🤔

Make it make sense hunions!!!!
Yes. Like our kids are never at school or friends houses or out and about with friends 🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Admitting you lack mental capacity to cook from fresh and therefore do a simple or bought-in alternative (key word: ALTERNATIVE) option a few times a month isn't a bad thing. But to have the crap as a daily occurrence and the nutritional provision as the 'treat' is bloody awful!

Tell the world you love yourself and your own priorities over your child and their needs, without telling... oh wait, you told 😧
She just panders to what the kid wants, which is usually convenience, which suits her so she doesn't have to break a sweat in the kitchen and therein lies the circle of crappy, lazy parenting.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I don’t have the mental capacity to function most days but I still bloody do it!!! I get up, go to work to provide for my child and I make sure he has a full belly everyday.

In my opinion though if her mental capacity is that bad that she can’t overcome it and do every day tasks then really is she mentally able to look after a child?! She’s full of tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.