Thissinglemama #95 2 ugly sisters who can’t get misters and mummy in the hat who raised the 2 brats

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn’t realise Harper owned Birds Eye 🙄 She’s bleeping ridiculous and needs to give her head a wobble. Imagine in a few years time if she has a friend over and she starts shouting ITS MY CHICKEN? Her friends would run a mile and never return

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I don’t have kids but should a 9 year old be watching Lucifer? Is that not a bit adult? I’ve not watched it so not sure but I always thought it was!!
I definitely wouldn’t be letting my child of that age watch it. Whatever happened to watching kids programmes?

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Youre the REAL strong, independent woman ❤❤❤
Nothing like a sense of community - even if we are so called ‘trolls’ 🤣🤣 Taking liberties here but to all my fellow tattle ladies, clearly the majority of us are showing up for the ones that love and need us no matter how many challenges life throws at us and that’s all that matters 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Mondays Dish Up (a dogs) dinner!
And it's sausages..... well, for Harper anyway! A massive meal for H tonight and yet she gets next to nothing the night before? 🤔 It doesn't make sense.
Mommy Dearest is having a HUGE steak. More than enough for 2 people tbh (Harper had 'hers' last week, god forbid if she put her child first!) And who called the return of the spud earlier today?

Attachments

• 44.6 KB
    • Sick
    Reactions: 11
    I don’t have kids but should a 9 year old be watching Lucifer? Is that not a bit adult? I’ve not watched it so not sure but I always thought it was!!
    I wouldn't let a 9 year old watch it. It's very adult orientated with sex scenes

Reactions: 12
    An actual person asked the same! She thinks it’s pretty PG?! 9 year old kids aren’t gonna be discussing lucifer in the playground are they?
    Harper loves it prob as much as loves shopping in M&S!!

• Haha
    Reactions: 18
    Harper loves it prob as much as loves shopping in M&S!!
    It’s pretty sad really, she’s not being allowed to be a child. Me & my boy have a routine of choosing an age appropriate series (he’s 13) and we’ll watch a few episodes every night after school after dinner. He always gets to choose & yes he chooses some proper random stuff. If I want to watch something not suitable for him I’ll wait until he’s in bed. She has all day to watch it so why wait till h is home

• Heart
    Reactions: 18
    It’s pretty sad really, she’s not being allowed to be a child. Me & my boy have a routine of choosing an age appropriate series (he’s 13) and we’ll watch a few episodes every night after school after dinner. He always gets to choose & yes he chooses some proper random stuff. If I want to watch something not suitable for him I’ll wait until he’s in bed. She has all day to watch it so why wait till h is home
    Exactly,it's what we do, all part of being a parent❤
    She's is truly selfish and appears to have no maternal feelings for that poor child..she shocks me daily!!😡

• Heart
    Reactions: 16
    We all want to make our kids our best friends, especially as single mums. Luckily most of us understand our boundaries and responsibilities and that we have to be the parent! This narcissistic freak is a disgrace and no wonder that child is verging on backward and very weird. Such a comparison between her and R Ralph. R Charlie may be a bit thick but she seems to have done a really good job with that kid. So far anyway 🤣

Reactions: 13
    We all want to make our kids our best friends, especially as single mums. Luckily most of us understand our boundaries and responsibilities and that we have to be the parent! This narcissistic freak is a disgrace and no wonder that child is verging on backward and very weird. Such a comparison between her and R Ralph. R Charlie may be a bit thick but she seems to have done a really good job with that kid. So far anyway 🤣
    Well tonight Charlie’s not given Ralph dinner cos he didn’t want any. Like seriously!
    I’ve been a single mum 13 years & my kids know my boundaries & they respect that. They’ll regret it come teenage years cos it will bite them

• Heart
    Reactions: 10
    I definitely wouldn’t be letting my child of that age watch it. Whatever happened to watching kids programmes?
    It must be the done thing in that family as Charlie was keeping R Ralph up to watch horror movies last weekend. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
    Well tonight Charlie’s not given Ralph dinner cos he didn’t want any. Like seriously!
    I’ve been a single mum 13 years & my kids know my boundaries & they respect that. They’ll regret it come teenage years cos it will bite them
    I’ve had to stop watching her. I find the nips on parade too jarring 🤣🤣 OMG she could have at least given him a cheese toastie with some cut up pepper 😆

• Haha
    Yesterday I had a sad and tearful duvet day.

I did nothing all day. I only spoke to you lovely lot from 8am-6pm.

It marked the end of a period of emotional chaos for 6 weeks: my beloved aunt died suddenly and with no warning; I had to make the decision to have my beautiful old dog pts at christmas; I got fast-tracked into cancer investigations the same day - examinations, bloods, cameras, biopsies, surgeries for 3 weeks solid; my son moved abroad with a week's notice.

I cooked a meal from scratch for 5 adults every day except one pizza night and one curry night.

And I held it the duck together.

Yesterday I got the all clear from gynaecologist and oncologist consultants. And I took a day to fall apart and stick it back together.

Last night I made dinner for 5 - as usual.

We move.

❤
    What a rough time you’ve been through!! Sending love x

• Heart
    Reactions: 13
    I LOVE Lucifer. I’m not specifically strict on age ratings. Some things I watch and think “ahh that’s okay”. Friends for example, is a 12 but my 10 year old loves it. Lucifer however. Nope, I’ll wait until my kids are in bed and then I would watch it

Reactions: 14
    I’ve never seen lucifer so can’t comment on that. I know I was watching 18 horrors at harpers age though

• Haha
    Reactions: 11
    Not really
    But Arr Ralph was watching Saltburn with his mum last night
    This family clearly are dysfunctional & weird

IMG_2681.jpeg

• Angry
    • Wow
    Status
    Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.