Thissinglemama #95 2 ugly sisters who can’t get misters and mummy in the hat who raised the 2 brats

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How can you get to nearly 40, have a house for years and not have a single serving utensil 🤷‍♀️ I just don’t get it

• Haha
Reactions: 23
A new thread, can't wait for 2024 to be the year cat piss tumbles and is cancelled

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The thread title is something else 😂😂 wonder how many pity party videos about 🍆 we’ll get before #96

• Haha
Reactions: 16
How on earth are we in 2024 brainless is giving a cooking video on cottage pie!! Which is basically Mince Onion Stock pot & a sachet then mash....thank duck you ain't feeding my kids theyd be traumatised
---
I also can't bear her referring to ingredients as 'she' its fkin Mince!!! Honestly makes me heave

• Haha
Reactions: 25
How can you get to nearly 40, have a house for years and not have a single serving utensil 🤷‍♀️ I just don’t get it
Cos this woman usually dishes up take aways and meals with her skanky claws 🤢
I've got so many utensils I need a bloody clear out 🤣

• Haha
Brill title
What’s cottage pie??
Hahahahaha
Yup the doberhuns are a special breed

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.