Thissinglemama #90 Forget Widow Twankey ..she's more Black Widow Skanky

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What actually is wrong with h?
Sickness
Sore throat
Cough
Presuming a block nose if she's using orbus oil
-But fine eating Mac and cheese ( a no if she has a cough)
- looks like she has a good appetite
- Drinking pineapple juice with a sore throat??? That make sense 🤨
I'm thinking she just has a cough and aimless is using it as an excuse to not take her to school because she can't be arse.
also if someone sick in your house why would you not wash it straight away so the illness incubating. She is vile 🤢

Reactions: 12
Her huns are stalkers
Debz can hold her own, plus what are they going to do? Mr police man this lady is putting funny pictures up on Instagram.
They say we are the unhinged ones, we don’t go around stalking and threatening people with sharing addresses. Her huns need to fkn look in the mirror, and check themselves. I hope Debz drop kicks then to the curb.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Didn’t she miss her play? And perhaps the Xmas party
I know she missed out on quite a few things last academic year
She missed a big trip didn't she one time as well. It's sad because those are the things that make school fun and where the real memories are made.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
She missed a big trip didn't she one time as well. It's sad because those are the things that make school fun and where the real memories are made.
Yeah and she was really looking forward to it apparently

Reactions: 8
Wow .
I'm on Debbie's insta page so asked if she's OK.
That's unhinged behaviour !
Debbie isn't on tattle either Loubbie,if you're watching ...

"You'll regret bullying Aimee trust me" ..that's a threat .

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Surprised she didn’t get the shits off all the pineapple juice she apparently drank yesterday 🤮
---
Wow .

Omg she’s deranged!!! Woman needs a visit from the police with that behaviour

Wow .

That just shows the mental age of Aimee’s devout followers . Absolute thickos .

I agree with 99% of the stuff that's said here but I do think it's a bit sad what davids mum posts on Instagram. Doesn't she have anything else to focus on? Everyone says about Amie still mourning over the break up but his mums still posting about it 2 months later with memes on Instagram.
Just as bad as eachother I'd say.

Reactions: 4
Wow. That seriously is deranged behaviour, her comments are threats. That’s not bullying that’s threatening. I wonder if it’s rrr Charlie.

Reactions: 8
bleeping loons! As if debs would be making tiktok pages. She does it all on her own page. Doubt she’s scared of Aimless 😂😂😂

Reactions: 10
# thread suggestion.🎵 Sisters! sisters !never were there such demented sisters 🎵

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.