Thissinglemama #90 Forget Widow Twankey ..she's more Black Widow Skanky

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh Aimless... the 48hr sickness absence is for upset stomachs, not for cough/snot induced yakking-up 🙄 but hey - no school runs till Thursday now, love that for you!

Also - RIP to the coke-claw 😔

Screenshot_20231205_105134_TikTok.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
She is an absolute scruff! Harper was drinking hot choc which will make the mucus worse, then leaves sick in the sheets which will go rancid cos it has milk in it. Dirty scruffy cow!!

• Sick
Reactions: 22
How many parents have to change their kids bedding in the middle of the night when they’re ill and still have to get up for work the next morning! Also ‘I’ll work when I can’ your work is literally talking to your phone and harper isn’t a toddler I’m sure she’s fine to watch a movie on the sofa! Any excuse to be even more lazy than usual. Anyone would think it’s her that’s ill! She’s been wearing that oodie since Sunday and clearly hasn’t showered!! Absolutely vile 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 27
Surely you would at least remove the soiled sheets from the bedroom , clean up and still put her in your bed. Not just leave sheets covered in sick for 8 hours to just fester. The whole house must stink ,🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 21
Soooo H was sick in bed. Rather than stripping the dirty bedding off, she thought she'd leave it til the morning and put H in her bed? Stinking cow. Bet H's bedroom reeked this morning 🤢 what is wrong with her?? Honestly
Gross isn't it. No matter what time of night my daughter's been sick I always get the stuff in the wash!

• Sick
Reactions: 18
So Aimless says she's a strong independent woman but then goes on to moan that she wishes she had someone to tell her if she needs to phone the doctor or not ffs

Be a mother Aimless stop relying on others to parent your child ....

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I haven’t had chance to watch her shite so far today but reading here wtf! Ewwww has she left vomit soaking through all the sheets all night?!! Sorry but that is bleeping DISGUSTING AIMEE!!!!

• Sick
Reactions: 20
She's one lazy, idle, skanky witch🤢🤢
She manages to outdo herself every day...she's abhorrent, she really is!
I still think she has munchausen by proxy...or, maybe just loves it when H is ill so she can fester all day and do duck all😡
And...sure H was " ill" around this time last year and missed some Xmas activities at school...same story, mummy didn't know if to call the Dr or not....Jesus christ!1
She's tired??? Seriously?
Absolute disgrace and bet the dirty cow still hasn't washed the sheets🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 19
I can’t believe she’s left those sick covered bed covers until the morning or when she can be bothered to actually do it.
The whole house must reek and I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s not ruined her mattress.

She’s such a dirty rotten lazy woman

Two weeks ago I was cleaning up sick from my daughters bedding, clothes, her and her rug at half two in morning and I still managed to leave for work at half 5 (daughter stayed with my husband) she truly baffles me. Why would you have a kid when you quite clearly can’t parent

• Heart
Reactions: 21
So Aimless says she's a strong independent woman but then goes on to moan that she wishes she had someone to tell her if she needs to phone the doctor or not ffs

Be a mother Aimless stop relying on others to parent your child ....
She’s wishes she had someone to tell her how to parent her child, why hasn’t she rang Daddy or mummy like she usually does when it’s her health she’s worrying over?

Reactions: 9
She's one lazy, idle, skanky witch🤢🤢
She manages to outdo herself every day...she's abhorrent, she really is!
I still think she has munchausen by proxy...or, maybe just loves it when H is ill so she can fester all day and do duck all😡
And...sure H was " ill" around this time last year and missed some Xmas activities at school...same story, mummy didn't know if to call the Dr or not....Jesus christ!1
She's tired??? Seriously?
Absolute disgrace and bet the dirty cow still hasn't washed the sheets🤢🤢
Didn’t she miss her play? And perhaps the Xmas party
I know she missed out on quite a few things last academic year

She’s one dirty vile disgusting witch!!! Leaving vomit in the bed all night and I bet it’s still frigging there!!! 🤢🤢🤢 God she makes me sick!! As for ringing a doctor sod off Harper sounds like she has a little cough nothing major! God I can’t be doing with this lazy bleeping trout!!! I truly despise her!! Stinky cat piss witch!

• Sick
Reactions: 16
I can’t believe she’s left those sick covered bed covers until the morning or when she can be bothered to actually do it.
The whole house must reek and I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s not ruined her mattress.

She’s such a dirty rotten lazy woman

Two weeks ago I was cleaning up sick from my daughters bedding, clothes, her and her rug at half two in morning and I still managed to leave for work at half 5 (daughter stayed with my husband) she truly baffles me. Why would you have a kid when you quite clearly can’t parent
I was gonna say in my last rant...how many mums and dads ...deal with poorly kids all night and then get up and go to work?
It's what we do.....not that lazy trollop...she sits in her stinking oodie moaning...she boils my piss😡

Reactions: 14
I just couldn’t, on the rare occasions my kids have been sick in the night, the bedding is changed and thrown in the washer. It’s sheer laziness that.

How many parents have to change their kids bedding in the middle of the night when they’re ill and still have to get up for work the next morning! Also ‘I’ll work when I can’ your work is literally talking to your phone and harper isn’t a toddler I’m sure she’s fine to watch a movie on the sofa! Any excuse to be even more lazy than usual. Anyone would think it’s her that’s ill! She’s been wearing that oodie since Sunday and clearly hasn’t showered!! Absolutely vile 🤢
Exactly this plus did you notice The Hypochondriac did a little sniffle or two so she will be ill next .
But of cause it will be pneumonia With her .also she said it difficult to get in their Dr's....Well not when she's been "ill" before always seems to get a appointment....😏

Reactions: 10
I haven’t had chance to watch her shite so far today but reading here wtf! Ewwww has she left vomit soaking through all the sheets all night?!! Sorry but that is bleeping DISGUSTING AIMEE!!!!
Yeah I’ve just got spare 5 mins and read here. Not seen anything but leaving vomit over night!!! Don’t 🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 11
When she's ill herself doesn't she always get advice off Shirl? So why can't she for H ...maybe because she knows she's not a qualified medical professional, she's such a bullshitter, and like someone mentioned, kids only need to stay off for 48 hours for a stomach bug not a cough vomit , you can see how smug she is getting out of the school run until Thursday although i bet she won't send her back until next week now 🙄

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.