Thissinglemama #90 Forget Widow Twankey ..she's more Black Widow Skanky

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just looked and there’s no video but there’s a screenshot of it. Looks like it was just emailed to the school
Yeah I e just had a scan though and can’t see it. Never mind! Can’t believe she did that! Did the school say it never happened? Or did she actually rock up chatting to teenage boys?!

Reactions: 7
You know what I don’t get, is this is potentially her last year of Harper believing in the magic. Last year my daughter was at the age where she didn’t believe but wasn’t ready to admit that she didn’t. Just incase.
I’ve just got back from dropping my kids off at breakfast club, they don’t have to go as I don’t start work until 9 but the school breakfast club today are doing breakfast with a very special guest 🎅🏽🎅🏽🎅🏽. I know they will have a fantastic time with their friends but I’m actually a bit sad I won’t see it.
Poor Harper gets nothing but sitting on an iPad

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Yeah I e just had a scan though and can’t see it. Never mind! Can’t believe she did that! Did the school say it never happened? Or did she actually rock up chatting to teenage boys?!
Basically this is what the school said about it. It’s obvious she lied because she’s deflecting with the DUD & marshmallow crying videos

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Charlie is loving the freebies just like big sister!
What's the odds Shirl & Ehmey gets a box of Fluff in the next day or two as well? 🤢
---

Copious amounts of cheese & chocolate are probably the only foods that give that child any nutrition, when she's at home getting fed by her mother 🙄
God she really is a carbon copy of Aimless! It's like she's following a script that Aimless wrote. She's literally copying every single word she says. We really don't need two of the fuckers with the fake laughs 😒

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Waving her fingers around 😂😂😂😂😂
Billy big balls when its about someone else and trying to show how good a friend she is she will be back to crying into her teddy soon 😥😥😥😥 David doesn't love me 😥😥😥😥 mummy I can't keep a man 😥😥😥

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I remember when vav said these trolls won't make me cry? Hmmm they did hun. All for clout and views nothing more interesting in their lives but other than they'll do out to make content

Have we reached the point of her crying over D2 for longer than the actual fling? I refuse to call it a relationship

• Haha
Have we reached the point of her crying over D2 for longer than the actual fling? I refuse to call it a relationship
I believe we’re close to that now, if not over the time limit.
She never bloody shuts up marding about him and how she’s hurting 🥱🥱🥱
He’s moved on now love, get a fkn grip you fool

Reactions: 11
Sticking up for vav when she can’t stand you Aimee !!!! Hahaha love that for you.

Oh and is H at school? Not had chance to go on today.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It was just after harpers birthday they finished so end of September. Must be about 9 weeks ago 🤣🤣 so yeah! Probably is longer crying that actually with him!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
🤣🤣🤣 she’s such a bleeping dick. 100 and 100’s love them??? No, they’re strangers, how sad is your life that you count strangers online as love???
That statement said everything, Aimee and Stephs lives are empty, devoid of any real warmth. She’s got a child she wishes she never had. She finds it impossible to keep a man, no man would ever want a long term relationship with her, she will never have anything but flings, she’s a easy shag, she throws money around, but she’s not long term material, I know for a fact, that D2 legged it, he found her obsessive and needy, and childish, and threw tantrums like a child, extremely volatile she also baited him to test him, but he called her bluff, and ran. And frankly who can blame him, she was nothing more than a shag, and she’s not even that good at it.
She should try becoming a lesbian and have a fling with Steph, neither can satisfy or keep a bloke, maybe they just aren’t cut out for men 🤷🏻‍♀️
Trust no level headed dyke would put up with her tit ..🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Basically this is what the school said about it. It’s obvious she lied because she’s deflecting with the DUD & marshmallow crying videos
It’s so bizarre , who on earth would think , I know , I’m going to cry and eat marshmallows and film it . What a weirdo .

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Take it she was pissed again.
This from the woman who cried about not being able to open her curtains and couldn't cook for her daughter for 5 months because men dumped her.
Pathetic mess

Motivational speaker LMAO She cries into gingerbread men !!
---
Wow what lovely nutritous food she fed harper today sure she will feel alot better from all the vitamins she got in her bread and butter, quavers, micro macaroni cheese, hot chocolate and chocolate orange we all know she didn't eat the steak ffs got ready brek cause easy to eat with sore throat and gave harper steak cause that's what aimee wanted so harper went along with it that childs diet is appalling was in all day doing nothing could have made a nice casserole/spag bol or something with loads of veg in sauce full of goodness and easy to eat duck all wrong with harper aimee just couldn't be arsed after a weekend on the drink
---
Omg the clap back about steph 🤣🤣 aimee I think u will find u were the one that was forgot about and isn't loved and doesn't matter Davids forgot about u and moved on u didn't matter 🤣🤣🤣 love that for u
Funny how she told Harper to have the steak,yet other days she'll cook meals that go to waste as H wants something else

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
She’s such a bullshitter if harper was as ill as she claims with that cough she’s be coughing nonstop she coughed once in a very fake mummy told me I must cough way. Also don’t believe she wa sick how very convenient now she can’t go to school until Thursday at the earliest she’s such a disgrace of a parent

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Soooo H was sick in bed. Rather than stripping the dirty bedding off, she thought she'd leave it til the morning and put H in her bed? Stinking cow. Bet H's bedroom reeked this morning 🤢 what is wrong with her?? Honestly

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
so what is it a cough or a bug make up ur mind can you really have both lol

Reactions: 5
She didn’t change the bed because it was soooo late… poxy midnight. iv often changed my sons bed at 4 in the morning after he’s been sick no way could I leave it till the morning🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.